Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More (29667 Views)

Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Picture Of When Biafran Soldiers Executed Nigerian Soldiers During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by LionDeLeo: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Tell the world resources you have in your red mud land of Gully erosion?

Akpu -filled cerebellum is a medical risk to humanity.

Laff want comot my teeth. Choi, diarisgodoh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by salam1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
shortgun:
Lies.
Killing and maiming innocent civilians is the trademark of the Hausa Fulani aka Federal troops, they still do it till date.

Don't forget that from Benue down to the Atlantic Ocean everybody is igbo or Iyamiri in the eyes of the Hausa man till date.
The minorities in the South suffered the same fate with the igbos, they were massacred in the north.
They had no choice than to join Biafra.

Don't also forget that the second highest ranking military officer in the Biafran Army was from a minority.......
In Biafra nobody was marginalized because of where they came from....its a land of equal opportunities.

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Ballmer: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
raker300:
same way lagos yorubas feel they're superior to other yorubas.

Quota system works in the east where 70% of the positions is reserved for the owners of the land including top positions.

This is why you see big institutions being headed by people of that land

Clown Google. Fashola n Ambode n even Tinubu n discover none of them is an indigene of Lagos state. The likes of Funsho Williams, Obanikoro, Bode George are the true indigene of Lagos yet Lagosian do not voting those outsiders as governors because they obviously have more to offer than the indigenes. This is what can never happen BTW the tribalistic n sentimental Igbo's.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by LionDeLeo: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
omenkaLives:
Na my way back friend she be. Bitch was so obsessed with me then that she couldn't take a breath without mentioning my name.

The worst day of her life was the day i created a thread about myself and my fianceƩ having a Valentine dinner! Come see positive reviews! Pained her to death, so much so she had to deactivate the handle a couple of days later. grin

Came back with another handle, deactivated, and now this.

I don tell her several times say I no do, but mehn, shalam can chase after men for Africa! cheesy

It won't be long before she gets frustrated and deactivate this is well. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by EmeriitusMbaM: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
achi4u:
lolz which is Abakaliki Muslims grin
We in Ebonyi state didn't know how Igbo Muslims looks like. What we have here is Hausa /Fulani Muslims can this sunk into that ur elephant skull grin

Stop deceiving yourself. The Abakaliki Muslims are slaves to the Fulanis, the wawa Ibos are the poor ones while the Ngwa are those that eat human flesh. With that your flatron head, you must be an Abakaliki Muslims.

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by EmeriitusMbaM: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
rozayx5:

while agebero is your trademark and skull mining cheesy cheesy

This village house boy is still ranting here, you have no shame at all. Heard your late father was even buried by the Houseboy Association of Nigeria, Lagos chapter.

8 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by niftykaycee: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Enough of all this revelations... I'm tired of this biafra issues, let's stop advising them because they don't really need it... we should channel all efforts towards a restructured Nigeria or a republic of our own (oodua /lagos republic).
God bless oodua/lagos republic.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
It is NOT A LIE
those briafran animals murdered my grandfather along with many men in Ekparakwa _ukanafun l.g.a during the civil war.
according to my father he escaped into the bush before meeting nigerian soldiers in mkpat enin where he was handed over to the red cross

Now tell me who is the villian?

they killed those men and dumped their corpse in a well and burnt it to hide the evidence
the mens crime was refusal to fight 4 biafra

If you say am lying ,go to EKPARAKWA in UKANAFUN L.G.A IN AKWA IBOM STATE AND ASK.

Ekparakwa is along uyo-ikot abasi-porthacourt road close to abak
it was because of these atrocites by briafra that the federal govt had to build the igbawa barracks in abak

.FU"CK BIAFRA UNA WAN STEAL OUR OIL

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by koropotopoto: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Na my way back friend she be. Bitch was so obsessed with me then that she couldn't take a breath without mentioning my name.

The worst day of her life was the day i created a thread about myself and my fianceƩ having a Valentine dinner! Come see positive reviews! Pained her to death, so much so she had to deactivate the handle a couple of days later. grin

Came back with another handle, deactivated, and now this.

I don tell her several times say I no do, but mehn, shalam can chase after men for Africa! cheesy

It won't be long before she gets frustrated and deactivate this is well. grin
[/s]
trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Aphrygian(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:

This village house boy is still ranting here, you have no shame at all. Heard your late father was even buried by the Houseboy Association of Nigeria, Lagos chapter.
chai SAVAGERY at its peak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by SilentHaulers: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:

Wickedness cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by jogojogo: 3:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
shortgun:
Lies.
Killing and maiming innocent civilians is the trademark of the Hausa Fulani aka Federal troops, they still do it till date.

Don't forget that from Benue down to the Atlantic Ocean everybody is igbo or Iyamiri in the eyes of the Hausa man till date.
The minorities in the South suffered the same fate with the igbos, they were massacred in the north.

Don't also forget that the second highest ranking military officer in the Biafran Army was from a minority.......
In Biafra nobody was marginalized because of where they came from....its a land of equal opportunities.

Stop decieving yourself!!! Stop living in self denial.....

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Bigcake: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
shortgun:
Lies.

Sharrap, Igbos really wanted the minorities dead so they can claim their land and crude oil. Infact the war was not really about the killings in the north. The war was indirectly about the control of crude oil which was newly discovered in 1956 in Oloibiri in present day Bayelsa State. The Igbo saw that discovery as a cash cow, hence the call for secession.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Bigcake: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Danishguy:
An average person in cross river knows better than this crap you just had their.

#FAKENEWS

You guys are still learners when it comes to propaganda and lies... You shouldn't put your whole tribe into jeopardy!

#MY2CENTS
From a first class source, the Igbos killed more Cross Riverians than the federal troops did.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by mightyhaze: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
madenigga:

E go clear for una eye
says d super dumb spineless tribalist!
Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by greenmonk: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
EmeriitusMbaM:
[s][/s]

Coming from a pathetic aniimal whose people are 80% house help, while the rest are lowlife villagers. cheesy :DTribe of houseboys and security guard, shameless villagers.
You still want to annex them to Biafra to continue the subjugation.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by madenigga(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2017
mightyhaze:
says d super dumb spineless tribalist!

I be igbo guy.

Since my own people have decided to act in a very annoying way no problem
Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by nku5: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2017
I read Omaka's paper. From what I see the worst "atrocities" committed by Biafran troops were forced relocation of communities that were sympathetic to the Federal forces advancing on those places. In that war ANYBODY deemed a saboteur was victimised. Little research will show that Igbos were the main victims of this. Any attempt to make it seem as if Igbos victimised minorities based on their tribe is a failed effort.

However look at this picture to get an idea of what the Federal forces did to Calabar people and compare.

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by caleboxylic: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2017
They have deleted all pro Biafra threads and not even the ones with video's were spared.
This attitude won't stop the Sun from rising. Some of us have been asking how this Biafra they are talking about will work but when presented with the opportunity to study the documents, mod decided to delete it.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by palladin: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2017
raker300:
Adekunle "black scorpion" murdered your people not biafrans.

The niger deltans decided that biafra wasn't good for them so they contacted Nigerian troops while the biafran army was stationed there...Not knowing the biafran troops knew what was happening.

The biafran troops withdrew dead in the night before adekunle arrived.

When adekunle arrive, he believed the niger deltans were lying and they still harboured biafrans so he asked the to come out of hiding so he could give them free food. When they came out, he opened fire on them..killing innocent women and children.

Adekunle continued until he got to asaba Wch was an igbo town. There the biafrans held and ambush after he came in killing innocents. The asaba massacre went on until the biafrans engaged him and adekunle suffered his first defeat.

Obasanjo hated adekunle because he couldn't fight against armed men but was quick to kill innocents.

Read your history Mr. Man and learn...don't be decieved

You want us to believe this crap written by you? Were you there? Can you give a reference to your statement?

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by madenigga(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
caleboxylic:
They have deleted all pro Biafra threads and not even the ones with video's were spared.
This attitude won't stop the Sun from rising. Some of us have been asking how this Biafra they are talking about will work but when presented with the opportunity to study the documents, mod decided to delete it.
Biafra is a mirage
Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
grin
Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by hushuptimus: 12:34am On Jun 07, 2017
And Effiong just stood there akimbo watching as his kinsmen were being killed abi
If you want to do propaganda do it with sense.
We igboes don't oppress its not in our nature you can only fault us for being competitive. Btw Phillip was second in command and held a higher rank in Biafra.
The unity and cohesion between the south east and akwacross is deeply entrenched with the blood and tears we shed together during the pogrom and the war.
Op you can take your propaganda and shove it in any hole you find inbetween your legs.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Pain(m): 12:41am On Jun 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Diademk07: 4:25am On Jun 07, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are just spitting rubbish left,right centre...I dont know why talking rubbish has become the past- time.for most of you..

...Are yorubas the only one who have companies that can deny Igbos employement??...Dont we have Igbo businees men and women who can do such in every single state in this country??..both small and large scale companies??.I am here in PH and i know a number of Igbo business that employed yorubas....Genesis Group owned by a man from Anambra has a number of yorubas working for them...Yet i know most Yoruba companies hardly employ Igbos...Igbos employed are usually chased out with witchcraft by their yoruba colleagues..

..Oiil companies are now known as a haven for diabolical powers,jazz and witchraft because of the presence of yorubas whose past time is killing of non-yorubas here or preventing them from getting employement,or even promotion..That was the first thing i was told by those from SS when i was posted from Abuja to PH..

...u lots sit in your dungeon and complain about 'insult'...yet Nairaland threads are littered with insults from you lots against Igbos...If Igbos are to judge yorubas by the insults they heap on Igbos,then Yorubas in Ph should be chopping sand because of hunger,but no!!.. they are every where,working in Igbo-owned companies,left right centre..

..With this rubbish from you,i think a sensitisation should begin here in PH to stop employing Yorubas..Its high time you lots are paid back in your own coins..

..The average yoruba is extremely wicked and self-centred...rubbish

Look at this akpu headed eediot? The known useless dumbass after the ikechu eediot! You mean Port harcourt is now solely ibo land?

Or that Yorubas flee to the SE in droves to get employed in your baby making factory?

The Yorubaaa are wicked yet your folks are found in droves in the SW?

LOL!

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by Jelal0007(m): 5:20am On Jun 07, 2017
shortgun:
Lies.

Don't be s!lly young man. Middle Belt will NEVER be a part of a FRAUD called biafra. Get that in2 ur thick skull.
Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by 042tech: 5:49am On Jun 07, 2017
Funny kids everywhere, the original capital of BIAFRA was at the Bakassi Peninsular the FG sank it down and sold it to Cameroon. Now, my question to Effik/Ibibios who sold your brothers to Cameroon? What happened to Bakassi Peninsular? Tell yourself the truth and be free

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2017
raker300:
Adekunle "black scorpion" murdered your people not biafrans.

The niger deltans decided that biafra wasn't good for them so they contacted Nigerian troops while the biafran army was stationed there...Not knowing the biafran troops knew what was happening.

The biafran troops withdrew dead in the night before adekunle arrived.

When adekunle arrive, he believed the niger deltans were lying and they still harboured biafrans so he asked the to come out of hiding so he could give them free food. When they came out, he opened fire on them..killing innocent women and children.

Adekunle continued until he got to asaba Wch was an igbo town. There the biafrans held and ambush after he came in killing innocents. The asaba massacre went on until the biafrans engaged him and adekunle suffered his first defeat.

Obasanjo hated adekunle because he couldn't fight against armed men but was quick to kill innocents.

Read your history Mr. Man and learn...don't be decieved

Story from the pits of falsehood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Assassination Attempt On Ike Ekweremadu: Police Parade Suspect (See Photos) / Nigerians Blast Adeosun's For Editing Her Twitter Account / Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.