Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine (662 Views)

I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by itsop(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2017
When it comes to the issue of sex, people have their
favourite sex positions and where they love to engage
in the act, and this is certainly not different with
Gospel
artiste, Celestine Donkor as she says, she will at
anytime opt for sex in the shower than getting
intimate in a car.
Speaking on Joy FM, the Gospel artiste when asked to
choose her preferences when it comes to sex in the
shower or in the car, quickly picked the shower.
Talking about how she copes with Men of God hitting
on her daily, Celestine Donkor said she is not amazed
at such advances because her interactions with some
of these pastors show they are denied sex at home.
“People are human, pastors are humans too; Anyone
can fall short. Everybody has his or her weakness,”
she told Joy
FM.
Celestine Donkor further revealed that she has ‘cursed’
her husband such that if he tries to do anything with
another woman his manhood will be stuck in any lady
he sleeps with.
She is an anointed minstrel of God, a preacher,
motivational speaker and a women positivist.
Currently she is a praise and worship leader as well as
the school of worship facilitator at the International
Central
Gospel Church in Ghana.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/i-prefer-sex-in-shower-than-car.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by Olanrefront3355(m): 6:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Olosho Nla

Meme da?
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by taylor88(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2017
elephant shower sex u mean

OK, continue

after dudes will be complaining of waist pain and broken laps
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by D34lw4p(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Lol
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Ha? Me hit on this fat body? I dey krase?
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by Jostico: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Gbese re
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by rxgodwin(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2017
Onye obi oma, see how sympathetic you are to "pastors" hitting on you, cos"they are starved at home".
Continue.

Btw, you are trully ONYE OBI OMA tongue
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by Kobicove(m): 7:04am On Jun 03, 2017
Congratulations, now we have noticed you. undecided

Next!
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by Kamelot77(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
olosho
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by crazyABO(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Gospel singer indeed abeg ur next single ft maheeda grin
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by econo88(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2017
nobody wonders your sex life sweetheart
grin
Re: I Prefer Sex In The Shower Than Car’ – Ghanaian Gospel Musician, Celestine by mroop(m): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2017
cc lalasticlala fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

See How A Begger Was Telling These Guy The Amount He Should Give Him..lol / 'why My Lead Single Is Titled Fela Kuti' - Wyclef Jean / Omg! Ice Prince Gets Back At Hush Puppi! Via Twitter! Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.