Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid (1462 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by dewums(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello guys and ladies .... happy weekend.

lets do a thread: what is the dumbest thing youve ever thought of as a kid.?
let me start.....i thought you just needed to look back for the car to go in reverse.
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Fidecoo(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2017
dewums:
Hello guys and ladies .... happy weekend.

lets do a thread: what is the dumbest thing youve ever thought of as a kid.?
let me start.....i thought you just needed to look back for the car to go in reverse.
, hmmmm
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by ANIEXTY(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Merryglad(f): 7:33am On Jun 03, 2017
I taught NEPA was working vehicles and motor bike.....so I get angry when ever we don't have light and vehicles do

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Saintsammurai(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2017
I thought that there is a point you will fly to in the sky and you will see a big sea that covers the earth and that's why the sky is blue, because the sea is blue..

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by marvin902(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2017
]that I was going to marry a white woman undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Saintsammurai(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2017
I thought that the reason why it's rainy on earth is that there are huge ice bergs in the sky and when this icebergs are struck by lightening, they fall down to earth and since its very far, they turn to water before they reach the earth crust..

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Saintsammurai(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2017
Merryglad:
I taught NEPA was working vehicles and motor bike.....so I get angry when ever we don't have light and vehicles do
This is epic.

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by tukdi: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2017
marvin902:
]that I was going to marry a white woman undecided

I'm still thinking bout dat now as I writing dis! grin

can't stop thinking bout it! grin

will stop maybe wen I'm married! undecided
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by kellytuns(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Used to think where do babies come from
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by hkidola00(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
i used to think people wit let say 3 children only had sex 3 times and dat all
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by mikejegede(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2017
i use to think people that give birth to albino children had sex in the afternoon when the sun was very hot.
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by NairalandCS(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Atheists be like: I used to think God was real

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by marvin902(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
tukdi:

I'm still thinking bout dat now as I writing dis! grin

can't stop thinking bout it! grin

will stop maybe wen I'm married! undecided

i thought it was only me with that thought grin grin grin
happy to see a brother in the ministry

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by tukdi: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
marvin902:

i thought it was only me with that thought grin grin grin happy to see a brother in the ministry
grin
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Fucktensei: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
when I was younger, I thought umbrellas were parachutes! until one day , I tried it and guess what happened? your guess is as good as mine!
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by imma2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
I used to think the amount of fuel in a vehicle was proportionate to its speed. So if molue enter filling station refill, it would outrun a bugatti
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by cerowo(f): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
I thought when u break the screen of a television u can see d pple inside...lols
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by floraine: 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
I actually believed as a child, heaven had so many angels and taps. So when there was a down pour of rain, angels would fetch water with buckets and pour it down to earth.
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by McBrooklyn(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by firstking01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sheer imaginary illusions and fantasiesgrin....

Well, on a more concrete note....i used to think that the world is a bed of roses not untill i left my parents to face life squarely....

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
I always thought it would be difficult for me to comprehend the curriculum of the subjects I would offer in the next class after being promoted

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Khallyella(f): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
I'd thought the sun runs after vehicles and I'd be screaming "Run faster dad, it's gonna beat us" lol
Also thought babies came from the anus hehe

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by Friedyokes: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
I thought telecom conpainies were secretly watching me ..that's why I can't guess a recharge card
Re: Dumbest Thing I Ever Thought Of As A Kid by PqsMike: 4:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Khallyella:
I'd thought the sun runs after vehicles and I'd be screaming "Run faster dad, it's gonna beat us" lol
Also thought babies came from the anus hehe

Hi

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex / Man In Chicago Gets High And Cuts Off His DICK (with Pix) / PANT DOWN Episode 2 (from Www.042story.ga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.