Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) (797 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by metrosexual: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2017
This is a counter thread to this one - https://www.nairaland.com/3836851/girls-how-easy-it-totally

This was the first statement by the female OP- Cinderella5 in response to her thread, she said; "In my opinion, a girl loving a broke guy is like a guy loving an ugly girl, it's tough".

Here is my own response (of which I know I speak for many guys) to this thread: For us guys, its not easy dating broke girls, because they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer! angry

And don't even go there with the cliche that "women have nothing else to offer than sex," Even sex in no privilege offered by a lady, sex is offered by both parties (man and woman) so that "offering" is not to designated to a woman as the one doing the 'honour" or favour, no one is doing another the honour, both are engaging in a mutual act enjoyed by both parties.

Now when I see girls making a lot of noise about broke guy this and that, I can tell you something about these set of leeches(girls):

-They are students who have no source of legal hard earned income (Don't classify your runs girl hustle as legal income)
-They are mostly unemployed (Don't classify your runs girl hustle as a legal job)
-They are most definitely from poor families

So my question now is that, why would you classify a man as broke when you yourself is "broker" (pardon my neologism) than him? When you have nothing to show forth financially speaking yourself, when your family is not wealthy either, so why do you girls do that? Is that not like a kettle calling the pot black? Heck! angry

Where I work, the high earning ladies never rant about "broke guys this and that," But you go on Facebook and Nairaland and see these University students and unemployed broke girls having the effrontery to call guys broke.

My parting message to broke ladies, please get rich first then we can accept your statements concerning broke guys.

Happy weekend you all!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by IdeyFindWife: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2017
Ahh, most Naija chicks expect all the privileges of being broke, without the other undesirable treatments that may come with it; abi, why does it seem a girl suddenly transfers all the responsibilities of her entire ancestors to you once you, once you ask her out ? Campus days 100L, I started learning to detest those obvious "beggi-beggi" type of babes who chopped a young thug without mercy or thought for say na woman like them even born me. Collect my money anyhow without even showing me bra sef!

Imagine date-nights, U wan go pick them for hostel; dem go con begin delay so you can catch dem lamenting say their 'cream don finish', their "Perf don finish", their "weave needs changing" blah blah; na wen my account wan finish and momz' warn me say make I nor call home again before semester end for nada, Nna, i begin wise up. But, the wising-up no gross any action for me sef! It wasn't till good 'Nackas' in de zanga schooled me on how to convert such greedy babes to "bedmatic coupons and free-meal bonuses" that I started recouping my former losses too grin.

In the real world, the traditional roles of males as 'hunter-gatherers-protector-mentors' burdens with funding/providing for our partners. Most times, we guys have no issues dating broke-babes. This never even became an issue till all this pepper-body feminazis started making noise upandan.

Former Nigerian traditional practices of paying monumentally expensive dowries, 'Mail-Order' wives and having full-time housewives already point to the loop-sided deals that our fathers and Gran'pas got by mostly dating, marrying and funding their wives who were given to them in semi-broke condition with little, or no, contributions except love, loyalty and understanding.

But, our generation, na so so french-fries without ketchup these babes sabi serve persin angry. I wan date U equals to I begin feeding u and all ur fake-"Palasa" friends. I dey date you means am funding ur schooling &house-bills. because, I wan marry you, I gotta pay "kidnappers' ransom" as bride-price like say I wan free you from slavery ni?! And, when we we marry finish, does that mean I get to rest? Ahh no ooo! because, if business should just enta small recession like this; gbagam, na u go first begin dey question all we ever had, opening yeye threads upandan N/L and cheating, ehn?!

These Naija babes have shortchanged us, infact dem dey cheat Naija sef denying us our right to free and easy gbenshing cool! Where are those Oyinbo babes who will shag you-to-death on just a whim, ehn? Where are those Namibians, kenyans, ugandans who don't care about ur pocket but shared values or those fiercely independent S/Africans chicks who will fund their men even when they know the guy's not up to par.
You babes should call yourselves together and do family-meeting o because as govt don border now; nor be only Adams Oshiomole go import babe, we sef don dey Aliexpress dey find all the Chi-Chum-Chin babes wey dey dia!

1 Share

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 03, 2017
let's hear from the experts.
Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by mamalezz: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2017
still looking for my son cry
Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by thesicilian: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
We don't really have a choice: almost all Nigerian girls are broke and hungry.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by cloud9usher: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017
Women would keep wanting to eat their cake and have it.

They would call for equal rights but would want a man to be the one to bear the financial burden, is that equal rights please? Or it equal rights now only to privileges and not responsibilities as well?

Equal rights should be for both privileges and responsibilities as well.
Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2017

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by pryme(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2017
Don't you guys have something meaningful to do with your lives?

you can visit Playstore and download some games if you are bored, that's why better than this childish stuff

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by Kondomatic(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
cloud9usher:
Women would keep wanting to eat their cake and have it.

They would call for equal rights but would want a man to be the one to bear the financial burden, is that equal rights please? Or it equal rights now only to privileges and not responsibilities as well?

Equal rights should be for both privileges and responsibilities as well.
Which women want equality? Don't let them fool you bro, what they want is special treatment because they're women.

They only clamour for equal right when they're cornered.

@OP, I have no problem dating a broke girl because I know to say NO and mean it when a woman demands unnecessarily.
Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
i dont have a problem dating a broke babe as long as she no be the type wey dey worship money.anyway counter thread and nl are like cheesy

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by Ribajae(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
counterthread this op dey vex

but dat default broke mentality is very annoying and most rampant in uni girls... it even affects dere other lifestyle. the laziness of the mind.. in there mind dere own na to cook and fvck dere bfs... angry
Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by metrosexual: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Girls need to get a job please!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by Scented(f): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2017
I always feel so ashamed as a lady whenever I see a lady making an issue about the brokeness of a guy, when a lady makes an issue about the money level of a guy most times it means that's she is money orientated and not sincere.
that's how I commented on a fellow lady's status on facebook concerning she saying broke guys are annoying, I asked her that isn't her being unemployed annoying to her as well? she immediately deleted my comment and blocked me. grin

9 Likes

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2017
This counter thread won't clap back like you'd want it to. We still live in a society where many parents and 'well-wishers' advise girls to stay broke until they are 'discovered' by a man, so that he doesn't get scared off. Many guys believe that girls who can handle themselves financially have a tendency to be arrogant and uncontrollable (many men want to control their women. Have them docile and all) And so, many girls don't make the effort to be financially independent.

This is why the Op of the other thread said to equate broke guys with ugly girls. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by Daniel2289(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2017
Op u are on point. One like for u.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2017
Scented:
I always feel so ashamed as a lady whenever I see a lady making an issue about the brokeness of a guy, when a lady makes an issue about the money level of a guy most times it means that's she is money orientated and not sincere.
that's how I commented on a fellow lady's status on facebook concerning she saying broke guys are annoying, I asked her that isn't her being unemployed annoying to her as well? she immediately deleted my comment and blocked me. grin
werey! grin

Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by siie: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
My mum once ask me why do men cheat? And i said if we dn't take care of this girls, who will?! cool
Re: Guys, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Girl? (Counter Thread) by IdeyFindWife: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
This counter thread won't clap back like you'd want it to. We still live in a society where many parents and 'well-wishers' advise girls to stay broke until they are 'discovered' by a man, so that he doesn't get scared off. Many guys believe that girls who can handle themselves financially have a tendency to be arrogant and uncontrollable (many men want to control their women. Have them docile and all) And so, many girls don't make the effort to be financially independent.

This is why the Op of the other thread said to equate broke guys with ugly girls. grin

That's their way!

This babe is OnnnnnnnnPoooooooint!!

Ribajae:
counterthread this op dey vex

but dat default broke mentality is very annoying and most rampant in uni girls... it even affects dere other lifestyle. the laziness of the mind.. in there mind dere own na to cook and fvck dere bfs... angry

That "broke" mentality you have there is the money-maker, the deal-broker, the game-changer...it's the homing beacon wey we dey take identify dem for the slab! Greedy girls get so, so easy to hammer it becomes boring and lame after a while. You kinda feel like you're screwing yourself so why not just spare the effort and just jerk-off alone in ur apartment, really tongue? They're always so predictable with their "50-Shades-of-Forming" paparazzi. If u don't pass ur Bro Code, Okafor's Law etc entry level tuts while snagging some hungry girls on cheap bait, mehn, just shave ur preek, slash a hole and start taking da d!ck urself.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife / Ladies & Guy: How Does It Feel When Farting In The Presence Of Your Crush? / Must Read Life Story: Office Romance Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.