Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (104772 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
wadetaw202:

I can as well be elected as a politician, steal money meant for the people and keep it for myself, then repent and beg God for forgiveness without returning the money and confessing to d people and start claiming God has forgiven me.

Forgiveness is not complete without restitution.

Your reasoning is stupid.

First off, we ain't talking about politicians and stolen money here. This is totally different. And I never implied I'm against restitution.

I'll ask you just one question o ye preacher of the law: Have you done restitution for ALL the sins you've committed in your life time, including the ones you committed when you were a kid? If you haven't, you better start from when you were accountable, and make sure you don't miss any because according to you, "Your forgiveness is not complete."
You think God is a man?

Don't put a burden on people which you yourself cannot carry!
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by wadetaw202: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
1260days:

First off, we ain't talking about politicians and stolen money here. This is totally different. And I never implied I'm against restitution.

I'll ask you just one question o ye preacher of the law: Have you done restitution for ALL the sins you've committed in your life time, including the ones you committed when you were a kid? If you haven't, you better start from when you were accountable, and make sure you don't miss any because according to you, "Your forgiveness is not complete."
You think God is a man?

Don't put a burden on people which you yourself cannot carry!

Sin is sin; guilt is guilt. Be it to the electorate or to your spouse, it is still a sin and you must do restitution after repentance. Both situation involves break of trust

Your argument makes no sense
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LeanonGOD(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
wadetaw202:

Sin is sin; guilt is guilt. Be it to the electorate or to your spouse, it is still a sin and you must do restitution after repentance. Both situation involves break of trust

Your argument makes no sense
Would you kindly state just one restitution that thou hath made, if there is none just SHUT up.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LeanonGOD(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
In spite of all you have done your value before God never decrease but if you dare tell your husband your value before him will drop far worst than Zimbabwe's currency to the US mighty dollar. Please, DON'T.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Topgainer: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
famosh:

Baba, carry your mumu crap commot for here mehn! You yarn more crap with each post! You want to set your own convenient rules for Christianity, ba?
No wahala! She doesn't even need to confess to God too! She can as well be pregnant for the pastor she cheated with, have the child & deceive the husband that he's the father, & she wouldn't need to ever confess to him (since it's an advice according to you) because of the great repercussion on her marriage, so far she has confessed & sought forgiveness from God. Continue!
I never had issue with her confession and prayer of forgiveness to God. I had no issue with her confessions to certain pastors and priests, although, I consider it ironical that she cheated with a pentecostal pastor and went to another pentecostal pastor for confession.
I'm surprised at the childish punches and analysis.

Few things I deduced from your write up

1. Your so called Pastor (may as well be the type of Pastor the op cheated with) that taught you about Hell and Heaven failed to tell you that you could also be a registered member of that particular Hell. Maybe, he told you but you haven't considered it.
2. You lack comprehension and may be an SS1 teenager with internet access, quick to rush into discussions beyond your age.
3. You don't have a bible or you failed to study to prove that all that you were told about confession/restitution is correct. Therefore, you can be an easy prey for the false Pastoral manipulators.
4. You were not also told that Christians have a language, censored words guided by the Bible. Gutter words like mumu crap may not be suitable.
5. You are better off avoiding threads like this where you manifest your minimal understanding of the New Testament, which is the base of Christianity. This because if you do, you will not go about creating Hell and revising the rules for Hell admission.
Have a nice day and God bless!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by famosh: 1:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Topgainer:

I never had issue with her confession and prayer of forgiveness to God. I had no issue with her confessions to certain pastors and priests, although, I consider it ironical that she cheated with a pentecostal pastor and went to another pentecostal pastor for confession.
I'm surprised at the childish punches and analysis.

Few things I deduced from your write up

1. Your so called Pastor (may as well be the type of Pastor the op cheated with) that taught you about Hell and Heaven failed to tell you that you could also be a registered member of that particular Hell. Maybe, he told you but you haven't considered it.
2. You lack comprehension and may be an SS1 teenager with internet access, quick to rush into discussions beyond your age.
3. You don't have a bible or you failed to study to prove that all that you were told about confession/restitution is correct. Therefore, you can be an easy prey for the false Pastoral manipulators.
4. You were not also told that Christians have a language, censored words guided by the Bible. Gutter words like mumu crap may not be suitable.
5. You are better off avoiding threads like this where you manifest your minimal understanding of the New Testament, which is the base of Christianity. This because if you do, you will not go about creating Hell and revising the rules for Hell admission.
Have a nice day and God bless!
Another crap from this nigga! Who said you had a problem with her confessing to God?
By the way, who ever said I was the standard to make heaven? You see how crappy your understanding is? No wonder you read & understand your bible upsidedown!
Now , this is the scenario I was trying to paint in that post since you weren't intelligent enough to deduce: If she had gotten pregnant for the pastor she cheated with, had the child & deceived the husband that he's the father, she doesn't need to ever confess to him that she cheated on him & the child isn't his (since such confession is only an advice according to your understanding of the Bible) because of the great repercussion it will have on her marriage, so far she has confessed & sought forgiveness from God, right?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Zizu99: 2:19am On Jun 05, 2017
This issue is a kind of issues my pastor handles on daily bases tthrough d the help of the holyspirit. in case if u want his assistance. call me on 07067791119. and he will even invite ur husband too. fear not God will help u.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Mayflowa(m): 3:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Zizu99:
This issue is a kind of issues my pastor handles on daily bases tthrough d the help of the holyspirit. in case if u want his assistance. call me on 07067791119. and he will even invite ur husband too. fear not God will help u.

hahahaha. I just checked your posts on here. You have 15 posts with 10 posts carrying your contact numbers. You seem to have a solution only through personal contact. hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by YelloweWest: 4:23am On Jun 05, 2017
holluphemydavid:

Mistake u called it? Welsone sir/ma
Yes. That's what it is.

Haven't u knowingly done something u are not p pround off??
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Fummylola: 5:18am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=BAILMONEY post=57171706]YOU MUST HAVE GRADUATED WITH 5.0 IN CHEATOLOGY[/quote

Thank you , I am telling you now that it doesn't makes any difference telling her husband , she will have to deal with depression, if her husband do not forgive her , and that will be brutal , men hardly forgives but expect us to forgive and forget all their cheat so easily
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by wadetaw202: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Would you kindly state just one restitution that thou hath made, if there is none just SHUT up.

You should shut your cursed mouth up if you have lost your senses instead of exuding decay and oral diarrhea here
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LeanonGOD(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2017
wadetaw202:

You should shut your cursed mouth up if you have lost your senses instead of exuding decay and oral diarrhea here
I have read all your posts, I discovered that you got a lot going on around you - you are just desperate to unleash your unhappiness and frustration on somebody. Grow up.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2017
vicfuntop:
Creamymoltenlar, what do you think she should do here
No matter how bad things are or how lonely/unloved one may feel, cheating on someone you love should be unfathomable. You should think of the person you love when you're with other people, not the other way around. Since OP feels so guilty, I'm inclined to believe she really loves her man. Better to just bury what happened and spend the rest of her life loving him to the best of her ability. No need to hurt the guy, unless she's pregnant or caught an STD. OP should have a heart to heart conversation with her man about the issues that led her to cheat. Relationships are all about understanding and compromises

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by mailjoelig: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:

Stop having a negative mindset dat he wud send u packing fast and pray and confess to him he wud forgive you

The fasting and prayer would work if the husband is Pharaoh....U don't know how weird/jealous men get when it comes to their spouse/gf.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by wadetaw202: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
LeanonGOD:
I have read all your posts, I discovered that you got a lot going on around you - you are just desperate to unleash your unhappiness and frustration on somebody. Grow up.

You must be a jobless idiot for wasting your life reading ALL my posts. You sat down reading all my posts and you are not even ashamed to say it. You must be a clear cut idiot. Who cursed you with joblessness? Is it your mother's rival?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Hipsymoi: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Firstly, forgive yourself that is only when you ca move forward. Secondly, repent genuinely, pray and leave the rest to God. Do not confess to him God is merciful.
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by LeanonGOD(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Keep up insulting everybody, that is your therapy.
wadetaw202:

You must be a jobless idiot for wasting your life reading ALL my posts. You sat down reading all my posts and you are not even ashamed to say it. You must be a clear cut idiot. Who cursed you with joblessness? Is it your mother's rival?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by kekeoj15: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
I will want to warn you the consequences of your confession.

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by wadetaw202: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Keep up insulting everybody, that is your therapy.

Get lost. Jobless idiot
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ststyreal(f): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Laburos:
It's better to live a single and have a clean conscious than love with such burden.

Tell him and free yourself.
If he forgives you fine if he send you packing you can continue your Olosho life style without recourse to anything.

undecided
You no good at all......, you dey take style dey vex for her. hmmmm!! Honestly, I am learning a lot from this thread. Now I know that sin get levels no be small. Na run I go dey run for men now because this flesh too dey weak especially when you are not in Christ. @ Op if you must confess, just confess from a distance when you must have packed some of your things out of the house, probably you can stay in a friends place, then confess via a text message to him, i think that is a better way to do this kain confession because, to look the guy face make dis kain confession no easy at all, may God help you @ Op. But, I for say make she wait small before she confess but one spirit come still dey tell me say, no matter how long she wait, her conscience will give her in. Just confess and be free but first leave the house before you do your confession oooo, to avoid the disgrace that will follow in the neighbourhood.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by luswitz(f): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
There are somethings u never tell. U just have to ask God for forgiveness and move on. Learn to do dat.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Evestar200(f): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
obyrich:
Fear pastors! I repeat, fear pastors.
have said the same thing before , that majority of married women cheat on their husband with their pastors or ex.

Same thing happen to 2 of my Uncle, their wives cheated on them with their pastors.

They confessed with their own mouth but my uncles forgave them even when my mum and her sisters were insisting on sending them parking but one of my uncle will say" do u know if this one is better than the new one am going to bring " and that's actually lead to his death last year November .
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by obyrich(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Evestar200:
have said the same thing before , that majority of married women cheat on their husband with their pastors or ex.

Same thing happen to 2 of my Uncle, their wives cheated on them with their pastors.

They confessed with their own mouth but my uncles forgave them even when my mum and her sisters were insisting on sending them parking but one of my uncle will say" do u know if this one is better than the new one am going to bring " and that's actually lead to his death last year November .
My dear, I could have said more, I just made it brief. I have a simple philosophy to be extra vigilant once someone tells me he is a pastor/MOG. Many of them are terrible.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by jidon5(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Evestar200(f): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2017
obyrich:
My dear, I could have said more, I just made it brief. I have a simple philosophy to be extra vigilant once someone tells me he is a pastor/MOG. Many of them are terrible.
Seriously, that's why I don't like getting close to those that called theirselves men of God, they will start by seeing fake prophecy for u.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by akpamuomenka: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2017
Praktikals:

people like you do worse things on a daily basis without blinking d eyes. She is remorseful and if she does not repeat it again, its ok. The daughter of a pastor i know recently got preggy for someone they engaged to do some minor repairs in the house. before u could say jack, dem don comot am. If na church member comit abortion, na d whole bible dem go they quote.

Before the truth sets you free, it will first piss you off.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by akpamuomenka: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Praktikals:

people like you do worse things on a daily basis without blinking d eyes. She is remorseful and if she does not repeat it again, its ok. The daughter of a pastor i know recently got preggy for someone they engaged to do some minor repairs in the house. before u could say jack, dem don comot am. If na church member comit abortion, na d whole bible dem go they quote.

Before the truth sets you free, it will first piss you off. The word of God has no respect for your kind or anyone.

Deal with it.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by akpamuomenka: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Ericnrm:

O Wise One,Kind carry your hypocrisy elsewhere while people offer tangible solutions as opposed to your religiously biased ones

James 4:17
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by akpamuomenka: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Mbkite:

Oya kill the woman. Righteous man.

Oya forgive her her sins W..ked man.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Praktikals(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Before the truth sets you free, it will first piss you off.
Prophet of doom, pls go to hell.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by akpamuomenka: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Praktikals:
Prophet of doom, pls go to hell.

It is only God that has POWER to cast one into hell, FEAR HIM.
Luke 12:5
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Praktikals(m): 11:25am On Jun 06, 2017
akpamuomenka:

It is only God that has POWER to cast one into hell, FEAR HIM.

Luke 12:5
People like you make it difficult for sinners to return to the fold.
Sister: I have a confession to make. I had an abortion last week
Pastor Akpamoumenka: Jesu! You are wicked ooo! Murder! That is a sin against the holy spirit and can never be forgiven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live / "My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.