Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (104704 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by akpamuomenka: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2017
Praktikals:

People like you make it difficult for sinners to return to the fold.
Sister: I have a confession to make. I had an abortion last week
Pastor Akpamoumenka: Jesu! You are wicked ooo! Murder! That is a sin against the holy spirit and can never be forgiven.

Your comment here is not logically connected.
Everything I said has biblical backup.

Stop lamenting.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Brahmeny: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pray to God first,ask God for forgiveness,you can even fast..Then confess,you have to confess...no sin is to big or too small,so please ma pray and seek God's face before you confess to your husband..
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by gazilion: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Davindal:
Madam you are very stupid and evil to have cheated on your husband. What the Bleep are you telling us? Listen and listen good, you adulterous woman; of you don't confess to your husband, God will punish you Idiot to death.

Madam...See, I reject your type as my future wife...God forbid! God knows, that I have vowed to be 100% faithful to any woman that I finally Settle down with in marriage.

Paradventure my future wife cheats on me, God forbid oo, I will have no option than to spray and riddle her body with hot bullets. Yes, I will kill her, for she has sinned against me and God.

Let me state it again, I hate evil, and wouldn't want evil to be meted out to me. Once I become married, I promised God that I would never look at any other woman other than my wife. When I go on business trip, I shall go on maximum trust that my wife would never cheat on me in my absence, and I shall give her my very sincere assurance and confidence that am not gonna cheat on her, no matter the circumstance. I shall, let her know in all honesty that whenever I emback on any trip, be it biz tour, Church Programm, military oriented tour, etc, that it is 100% concentration on what I am traveling for.
Even now that I am single, though, I keep female friends biz each time I try meeting other girls aside my Main girl, I find it difficult being in their company. I Do feel deep sense of guilt, that I often regret ever stepping out with any other girl, because when I love it is 100%. If my love, a 19yr old, decides to cheat on me, good. I won't touch her, because I have yet to marry her. But once, I get married to her, and start getting information that she cheats on me; I wouldn't react. I would just have to hold my Chills till I confirm and catch her red-Händed in the act..., and once my type do...y'all know what? She will have to pay wiff her life...simple.

Guys Don't get me wrong. I am calm, and reserved but not foolish. I am very hot-tempered(ill-tempered). I love instant Justice, hence dont hasitate to serving it instanta to err-pins.

I am a 25 yr old man, and my girl is already aware of my attributes. I told her that once we are married, it gonna be strictly on both of us, and no one else, that then should she do anyhow(cheat), am no gonna hasitate in taking her out, including the idiat that gonna be with her on that, God forbid, ill-fated day, because in my own path, I shall be a faithful and loving husband that surd gonna be the envy of other ladies. I made her understand that she is free to go her separate now, If she knows that she no gonna play by marital rules when the time comes, but she obliged and promised that such will never happen. Now we are good to go in highest 2yrs time from now.

As for you Madam...go and die, you slut. #NONSENSE!!!

Davindal:
Dating older ladies is fun. As for me, I'm currently dating 3 different ladies. One of them is 21; I'm older than her by 6yrs, and inwardly, she is the one am gonna marry this coming December or next year.

The other 2 are 33 and 35 respectively. In fact, one thing I noticed in them(these two) is the urge to always make me happy. They are both working class, and are damn gorgeous, but have been taking for a ride by the different guys that have been in their lives.
In a nutshell, during intimate conversations with each of them. I realized that they have been through hell when it comes to relationship matters. These ladies have suffered heartbreaks, disappointments, abuses, etc.

But trust me, I was bold enough to ask them what each want in the relationships I have with each of them respectively.

To be frank, I was shocked when the first of the two older ladies told me that “you see Dave, I know that you no gonna marry me, but what I seek for, is your manliness. Your power to make me feel like a woman. Your company. I know that husbands are scarce; I pray you that paradventure, I don't marry in the next 2 years to come, pls do get me pregnant. Am 33 and not getting any younger.
For being a working class; I can take care of my baby, our baby, your baby...okay, even though I know, you wouldn't come openly.”
She is 33, and works with an oil coy. She studied Biochemistry, and graduated with second class upper.

As I psych the other lady, she said that, though she is older than me by 8yrs(she is 35); that she is not against my dating younger ladies, that all she wants is my attention.

This lady is a naval officer, with good pay, but I don't know why men don't want to commit to her, whether they are afraid; I don't know? But she is very caring to me. Anytime she is on break, she usually flies to my location and lodges in a well-fit hotel for one week plus, all to see me. We Bleep anyhow, gist, walk around, go shopping, eat palatable meals,etc. In fact, she lavishes naval money on me.
One thing I like in her is her intelligence(she studied electronics engineering before going into the military), calmness, and composure. Despite having a rank in the navy that is equivalent to major in army(Naval Captain) - at relatively younger age. She equally said she would want me to get impregnate her with time. That she would want to have a baby if she doesn't see a husband.

Older women are fun to be with; they buy you gifts, take care of you, pamper you, etc. In fact, I don't buy anything for them; they are the ones buying and showering me with gifts. If I feel like making love to them when they are free, I either choose a hotel of my choice or I move to their location(apartments), but am not usually comfortable with passing a night in a woman's apartment. I makes me feel less a guy, that is why I prefer suits in serene locations.

These ladies act maturely. They don't nag when they see any msg on my phone, nor do they monitor my calls.

Who is deceiving who? You wrote the above yourself recently, meaning you are either A PERVERTED CHEAT or A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by IamLucy(f): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2017
realborn:
@ istoctober,

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" - Romans 3 vs 23

"Let him without sin cast the first stone" - John 8 vs 7

You are a good woman.

Our confessions should be to God. Your home may never remain the same if you confess to your husband. It will have more severe impact if the other party you cheated with is known to him.

Why did I say you are a good woman? I sense genuine repentance in your posts on this subject but you are filled with a ton of fear in deference to the sanctity of your marital vows. You need to let go of this fear. God is not man. He forgave you from the day you sought forgiveness and decided not to revel in your sin.

What your husband needs, is your unflinching and very genuine love.

Shamefully, the present trend is for spouses to cheat without remorse. You have shown remorse and I think your husband is lucky.you are a good woman.
I just replied back thanks.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Jman06(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:

Imagine ds, for ur info, ur type go don turn well finish, till now b4 marriage na two pple sex me d ediet dat deflowered me and my husband. Till now na only my husband DonBobes dd graze me. U r an insult to womanhood
I almost gave up on marriage while reading responses from the femalefolks on this thread until i read your response. Kudos!

It's painful and degrading that a man will be busy sweating it out to fend for his wife and family while his wife is getting fu^ckked thoroughly by another man. It is even more demeaning when the man has defied all temptation from single ladies and other irresponsible men to stay faithful in the marriage.

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by realborn(m): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2017
IamLucy:
I just replied back thanks.

Really, not yet received...
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ccollins(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
ww007:
the deed has been done. just pack up your things before telling him, Let him also know how ashamed you feel, and unworthy of his love. you should also ask yourself if you are true my happy in your marriage and what could have pushed u into another man's bed. It will be more painful if he has always been faithful to you. suicide or depression isn't the answer.
u can text me on collins4reall@gmail.com
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ccollins(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
ww007:
the deed has been done. just pack up your things before telling him, Let him also know how ashamed you feel, and unworthy of his love. you should also ask yourself if you are true my happy in your marriage and what could have pushed u into another man's bed. It will be more painful if he has always been faithful to you. suicide or depression isn't the answer.
message me on my active email collins4reall@gmail.com
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Ishilove: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
gazilion:

Who is deceiving who? You wrote the above yourself recently, meaning you are either A PERVERTED CHEAT or A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!
I bet my money on 'pathological liar'. They are all over Nairaland
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by felixomor: 12:35am On Jun 15, 2017
gazilion:

Chai.
What an expose.
Someone who is dating 3 women wanted to shoot his wife for single cheating.

Hehehehe. Thanks for exposing him.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by HITTED(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
GMbuharii:

correct..to avoid being "hitted" by another headache,lolssss grin grin
What are you guys getting hitted for?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ArcToyin(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2017
istoctober:

l lost my three months preggy cos of my depreesion in Jan, 2016. Ever since, l have not been myself. l keep seeing myself as not worth living.
Each time l look at him, l have this guilty conscience that l have disappointed God and my parents. I cry in my lonely hours and it has made me to stay calm even in my right at home, l felt that l deserve everything that is happening to me.
It seems you are nursing self-guilty. Free yourself from it
If God doesn't condemn you, don't condemn yourself. Devil is always there to play prank and disturb your heart, rebuke him and live a life of freedom. In restitution, Godly counsel is very important. I say again, forget, keep it behind bar and live a life of a repentant soul.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Dereformer(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2017
will read this later
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by salesforce: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
Devil
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by AngelicBeing: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
gazilion:

Buhaha, I agree with you, he is both, imagine posting that he will kill if his wife cheat on him but he is shagging 3women now, let him kill and see if he will go free, nonsense tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by tabithababy(f): 1:13am On Jul 06, 2017
gazilion:

cheesy cheesy cheesy hypocrites everywhere angry angry
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
gazilion:

You too correct! No mind him kulikuli head below #Fact #Word #ThumbsUp!

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by tom50550: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2018
Rather than posting here, just go and confess.
Make sure to manage your time and work activities in a better way. Download [URL=http://calendarhour.com/september-2018-printable-calendar/]September 2018 monthly calendar[/URL] such as [URL=http://calendarhour.com/august-2018-printable-calendar/]August 2018 Calendar Printable[/URL] & [URL=http://calendarhour.com/october-2018-printable-calendar/]October 2018 Printable Calendar[/URL] etc to make a proper calendar[URL=http://calendarhour.com/].[/URL]
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by lagoswarrior: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Evening madam, reading ur story, I feel 4 u, I wldn't say I understand u perfectly cos am nt in ur shoe bt I wnt judge u cos nobody is perfect, we all mk mistakes, ur conscience is at work which is gud, if u tink confessing to ur hubby will give u rest of mind pls do bt expect d worst, sins uv pray to God abt it nd uv show genuine repentance be rest assure DT God has forgiven you, pls try nd forgive ursef even though it's nt easy #tight hug sis#

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by tom50550: 6:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by rinki1194: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by CyberWolf: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
You cheated with a pastor and the first person you confessed to is another pastor, las las the 2nd pastor will drill you again and you jump to the 3rd pastor to confess and the cycle continues cheesy .. Women eeh and your worst enemy now are those advising you not to confess to your husband. OP is a serial cheat and wouldn’t have felt guilt if not that her husband is closing in on her cheating ass by telling her that his brother who is a native doctor will know if she is cheating or not. This means that the husband has been suspecting you’re cheating and probably asked you and you denied, reason why he decided to consult his native doctor brother and boom, you went into panic. No 2 ways about it OP, you better start packing your bag to your father’s house now.. I pity your poor parents sha..
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by zynzyn(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2019

So you cheated on your hubby too?

It is rampant!!

The question i always myself is, Why do ladies actually get married these days? Is it for genuine reasons that can keep them from cheating on even a good, faithful spouse??
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by rinki1194: 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by sjddota: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
akpamuomenka:

Your comment here is not logically connected.
Everything I said has biblical backup.

Stop lamenting.

<a href="https://google.com">Eid ul Adha 2019</a>
Eid ul Adha Mubarak
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by sjddota: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by janvisingh11394: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by comtem2011: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
istoctober:

it will shock him. Am even worried about him hating me including other women entirely..
Definitely, he will send me packing for that.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by rkirar271: 6:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by peteruuu(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2019
istoctober:

l did it once and since then, l have not been myself. l have a feeling of "your sins will surely find you out" and is hunting me now. ls been two years now but l don't have peace.

@ the bolded.
It's as if you're a branhamite.

God keep you.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by uricompare60: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.