Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria (9532 Views)

Buhari Orders Nigeria Customs To Distribute Seized Items To Displaced Persons / ’30 APC Members Killed In Political Violence In Rivers’ / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by kpofkpof: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
airstrike has been approved and anyone seen in groups would be wasted.

Helicopters were just hovering all over the place.

It seems like a very bad movie, its so unfortunate that we are one of the actors

just today, according to my brother, as they were all running for safety, a military man just aimed at one woman and shot her dead for doing absolutely nothing.

you need to see their eyes, these military guys have smoked God knows what.

I have been indoors since, afraid to move around my area is catching.

heard that "rayfield" one of the most safest place is bubbling right now. I have friends who ran to Rayfield thinking its safe, i wonder what their fate would be right now.

I am feeling very sleepy, but im scared to close my eyes. So please nairalanders instead of quarelling, can u guys please pray for our safety here in Jos.

No be small thing de happen.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2010
ayinba1:

@David,

Cool down. Islam is here to say, it will grow no matter what you or your likes wish for. Multiple attempts have been made to educate you but you insist on your rhetoric. By the way, remember to tell edoyad how much you hate the northerners.

I dont know anyone that is interested in making islam go away . . . if you kept the killings, violence and evil to muslims alone no one would bat an eyelid.

Multiple attempts have been made to "educate" me truly but i prefer the TRUTH . . . not the propaganda muslims love to spread. Its amazing how a religion of "peace" happens to possess the most violent adherents.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by ayinba1(f): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2010
@kpofkpof

My prayers are with you and yours. I sincerely pray that there will be strong and decisive leadership to steer the affairs of Plateau state to ensure total cessation of these kind of disasters. It is really sad.

Please stay safe. I hope we will hear from you again with better news, Amin.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2010
Ayinba,
You answered davidylan and oviee's posts. Why now? Why?
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
fellis:

Ayinba,
You answered davidylan and oviee's posts. Why now? Why?

I wonder why myself . . . probably because she is less of a self-absorbed, deceitful hypocrite like yourself. I read your own posts . . . i had to refuse responding to them . . . it was the only way to keep from throwing up at the nauseating stuff you posted in defence of evil.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by edoyad(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2010
This is the same thing we have been telling people, you can't reason with animals. When Obasanjo insulted a clergy man who told him that all that plateau state people did was reply to the hausa man's stupidity some years back, i knew the day would come when he would regret that action. As for us in kaduna we're ready for the almajiris, the town has long been divided along religious lines with the almajiris to their side and normal human beings to the south of kaduna town. Christians were advised to stop giving alms to them cos the money you give them would be used to purchase petrol and knives.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by FACE(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
edoyad:

And mr ayinba anybody could decode you're a parasitic almajiri survivalist, aren't you ? Please tell us which one you are, citizen Y or real4life ? You ignorance oozes through your posts so easily that i can decipher any of you no matter how many usernames you try to log on with.

Edoyad, you have tried several times to insinuate that poor level of western education in the north is a Hausa thing and that other Muslims in the north are not violent like their Hausa counterparts.

Truth be told, you have a near even split of Christian and Muslim Southern Zarians. The Northern Muslims are generally intolerant regardless of whether they are Southern Zarians or mutanen Hausa bakwai. Poor level of education in the north is also not limited to the Hausa alone.

I can tell you now that if Nigeria were to split as a result of religious violence or the current political em passe, the south (especially S.E) would not want anything to do with Kaduna state or any other northern state because we generally do not share the same values, goals and objectives. The average southerner sees the northerners as one and the same people, primarily because they share the same values regardless of the morality of issues at stake.

Would your Nok people support issues like :

1.Resource control
2.Merit as opposed to quota system
3.Educational equal opportunity as opposed to favouring some states classified as educationally disadvantage
4.Transition of power to Jonathan in the event of Yaradua's demise
5.Equal opportunity in all spheres of life in Nigeria ?

If you could tell me how my classmates when I was in secondary school in Malali  were disadvantaged to myself or to their counterparts in community sec schools in the east when it was time to take Jamb, then I might be able to see it from your own angle.

I would advise you to sheath thy militant sword against the Hausa in your state, because they would remain your country men if Nigeria should split (unless you split from them) and it would be in your interest to be good fellow country men.

Ndu_Chuks and co, it would do you well to try and educate your brethren on the need for religious tolerance and peaceful co-existence.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by edoyad(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2010
Almajiri face, if you like you can register your father's 4th wife's maiden name as your your new username, i will decode your ignorance through your illiteracy.
What is southern zaria in the first place ? Did your imam give you that term while he was farting in your "Face" whilst you were praying to your magic black box in mecca ?
If you have not been to kaduna to know that across the bridge means then i urge you to find any christian from any part of Nigeria who resides in kaduna to educate you.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by FACE(m): 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
edoyad:

Almajiri face, if you like you can register your father's 4th wife's maiden name as your your new username, i will decode your ignorance through your illiteracy.
What is southern zaria in the first place ? Did your imam give you that term while he was farting in your "Face" whilst you were praying to your magic black box in mecca ?
If you have not been to kaduna to know that across the bridge means then i urge you to find any christian from any part of Nigeria who resides in kaduna to educate you.

Stop showing your ignorance Edoyad. I went to FGC Kaduna and I was there for six years, hence my reference to Malali. Would you prefer that I referred to you as Chongai, a derogatory Hausa name for you or a Southern Zarian, a term used to describe people south of Kaduna ?

I am a Christian from Umuahia Ibeku and I do not need to change my user name just to battle with you. I can feel your rage and frustration with northern muslims (Hausa and non Hausa) and I know that you are in a very militant mood so I will let you have your day.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by JNdupu: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2010
Na keyboard be him machine-gun. Let him vent. Until he is ready to place his ass in front of the real bullets, na only zeros and ones for cyberspace.

FACE:

I know that you are in a very militant mood so I will let you have your day.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by OgidiBoy(m): 12:12am On Jan 20, 2010
Pls anybody has any updates, I called some of my family members in Bukuru this mornings and they fine thank God but they said they could still hear gun shoots and see smoke going from burring buildings.

I hear that fighting is even going on in rayfield of all places is it true ? Thank God for the 24 hour curfew hopefully this episode is over.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 20, 2010
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by ayinba1(f): 12:46am On Jan 20, 2010
@Dawodu,

C'mon, not even a word of prayer for kpof kpof? Ti a ba nsunkun, ka maa riran. A lot of innocent folks are hurt by this violence.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by edoyad(m): 12:52am On Jan 20, 2010
Why should we be suprised with among at these animals ? :
1. Predominantly an illiterate: can you believe Yaradua's illiterate wife claims to have a degree, has she ever listen to herself speak? What a joke 2. A paedophile : marries 12 year old girls in the allah.
3. A stu.p¡d person: the only person in the world an Arab can make to worship him. 4. A parasitic beggar: well do i need to explain this one ? 5. Useless to himself and to the society: 50 million people who scope the lowest on every imaginable statistic in the country and are still on the decline. 6. Futureless : when your future is roaming the streets of Nigeria begging for alms while their counterparts are in school you know you're in deep ish.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by OgidiBoy(m): 12:52am On Jan 20, 2010
frosbel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HADJRIDXGo

so far 200 dead

Thanks for the youtube clip, in the video clip I see ppl on the streets, I thought there was a 24 hour curfew
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 20, 2010
ayinba1:

@Dawodu,

C'mon, not even a word of prayer for kpof kpof? Ti a ba nsunkun, ka maa riran. A lot of innocent folks are hurt by this violence.

My heart goes out to kpofkpof and my prayers are that God keeps her and her family safe.

I have however noticed the dearth of responses from muslims on this thread. Where are you clowns and sons of belial when your brothers go on their usual rampage of "peace"?

A lot of innocent folks around the world are tired of constantly being hurt by adherents of a wicked, violent and dishonest cult called islam.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by 0hsisi: 1:25am On Jan 20, 2010
The castrated sons of Uthman dan fodio al shaytani have started again
Thank God that many who didn't see Islam as the cancer of the world now have their eyes opened to the truth.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by 0hsisi: 1:26am On Jan 20, 2010
I hope God keeps kpofkpof and her relatives from these murderers destined for destruction.
Religion of pieces!
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by H2O2: 1:28am On Jan 20, 2010
I don't hear the Pat Robertsons of Nigeria brandishing their bibles, emanating outrageous comments like "they made a pact with the devil."

Ninnies!
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

I don't hear the Pat Robertsons of Nigeria brandishing their bibles, emanating outrageous comments like "they made a pact with the devil."

Ninnies!

This may be because we dont produce Pat Robertsons. Besides this is incredibly inane . . . the worst Pat Robertson can do is irritate your ear drums with his quotes. Unlike the islamic demons of "peace", he is not a threat to you or anyone else.

This nauseating attempt to equate Robertson with islamic fundamentalism makes no sense.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by 0hsisi: 1:31am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

Ninnies!

They are mini devils themselves,those almajiris, so no pact was needed grin
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by edoyad(m): 1:33am On Jan 20, 2010
Anyone wondering where they are can be assured they are busy procreating so they can fulfill allah's will of bringing more almajiris into this world to beg for money for alms to buy knives and petrol,
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by H2O2: 1:51am On Jan 20, 2010
davidylan:

This may be because we dont produce Pat Robertsons. Besides this is incredibly inane . . .
yea sure we do, only difference is they're not as famous or as celebrated.

a bevy of preachers and pastros like this:
In Akwa Ibom, Nigeria, evangelical preachers encourage people to believe children are witches, and abuse, abandonment and even murder follows
http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=printpage;topic=66317.0

the worst Pat Robertson can do is irritate your ear drums with his quotes. Unlike the islamic demons of "peace", he is not a threat to you or anyone else.
robertson's incompassionate message would aggravate and fuel "hate and rage" from the haitian people too, contradicting God's message of love, wouldn't it?

But like you said, this is insignificant and

the worst my comment should have done then is irritate your eardrums with my inference, which it did. in that sense, you're correct. afterall, they're simply insensitive comments to be dismissed, right?

This nauseating attempt to equate Robertson with islamic fundamentalism makes no sense.
rofl, pat robertson is, by and large, a christian fundamentalist.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by H2O2: 1:53am On Jan 20, 2010
0hsisi:

They are mini devils themselves,those almajiris, so no pact was needed grin
then i guess we're in for a mean experience of hell on earth. brace yourself.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Str8talk: 1:57am On Jan 20, 2010
@davidylan
", the worst Pat Robertson can do is irritate your ear drums with his quotes. Unlike the islamic demons of "peace", he is not a threat to you or anyone else, "

Pat Robertson is dangerous. We don't need his like in Nigeria. We have enough hate already. Recall that Pat Robertson suggested that the American security forces assasinate President Hugo Chavez of venezuela
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by H2O2: 2:01am On Jan 20, 2010
Str8talk:

@davidylan
", the worst Pat Robertson can do is irritate your ear drums with his quotes. Unlike the islamic demons of "peace", he is not a threat to you or anyone else, "

Pat Robertson is dangerous. We don't need his like in Nigeria. We have enough hate already. Recall that Pat Robertson suggested that the American security forces assasinate President Hugo Chavez of venezuela
you ain't seen nothing yet.

the messiahs of "gods" have begun their takeover. under the guise of "carrying out the will of gods"

depraved, despicable bastards.

anyways, may the souls of the departed rest in heavenly peace.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

a bevy of preachers and pastros like this:
In Akwa Ibom, Nigeria, evangelical preachers encourage people to believe children are witches, and abuse, abandonment and even murder follows
http://www.uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=printpage;topic=66317.0

This isolated case has been recycled way too many times by those desperately seeking an excuse for islamic terror. Sorry but those "preachers" you claim do NOT speak for anyone but themselves . . . have been roundly condemned by all and sundry and are most likely cooling their heels behind bars.

H2O2:

robertson's incompassionate message would aggravate and fuel "hate and rage" from the haitian people too, contradicting God's message of love, wouldn't it?

No it wont. You're basically making nonsense up as you go.

H2O2:

But like you said, this is insignificant and

the worst my comment should have done then is irritate your eardrums with my inference, which it did. in that sense, you're correct. afterall, they're simply insensitive comments to be dismissed, right?

rofl, pat robertson is, by and large, a christian fundamentalist.

Dense . . . stupidly dense. If Pat Robertson is a christian fundamentalist then i wish all muslim fundamentalists would just be like him. Imagine how peaceful Jos would be today. We can simply turn off our radios and ignore Robertson.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 20, 2010
Str8talk:

@davidylan

How is Pat Robertson dangerous? Did any American government official take him any seriously? Is chavez in danger of Robertson? Dumb.

H2O2:

you ain't seen nothing yet.

the messiahs of "gods" have begun their takeover. under the guise of "carrying out the will of gods"

depraved, despicable bastards.

anyways, may the souls of the departed rest in heavenly peace.

uhmm what "takeover" do you mean? Where have pat robertson and his gang been taking you over? Is robertson to blame for the crisis in Jos? Seriously where do these inane comments spring from? undecided
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by H2O2: 2:27am On Jan 20, 2010
davidylan:

uhmm what "takeover" do you mean? Where have pat robertson and his gang been taking you over? Is robertson to blame for the crisis in Jos? Seriously where do these inane comments spring from? undecided
was that even peculiar? i made no mention of pat robertson. pat robertson isn't the lone christian fundamentalist alive. even if you choose to spite moslems, you can at least accede to that truth.

the "takeover" is in progression from the christian and moslem extremists chopping innocent lives like it's goat meat.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by H2O2: 2:50am On Jan 20, 2010
davidylan:

This isolated case has been recycled way too many times by those desperately seeking an excuse for islamic terror. Sorry but those "preachers" you claim do NOT speak for anyone but themselves . . . have been roundly condemned by all and sundry and are most likely cooling their heels behind bars.
the case is not isolated . . . it is one of many. should we not scrutinize them because they're christians?
i make no pathetic excuse for extremism, and i'm sure you're not oblivious to terroristic acts by christian and islamic fundamentalists alike who sate their appetite for evil by wasting innocent lives and spreading messages of hate.

Dense . . . stupidly dense. If Pat Robertson is a christian fundamentalist then i wish all muslim fundamentalists would just be like him. Imagine how peaceful Jos would be today. We can simply turn off our radios and ignore Robertson.
no, it's not dense. why not refute it?   grin
we should be glad he doesn't have the balls to carry out his menacing interpretation of the bible himself.  all he wants to do is commando his listeners to "assassinate" people. what a twerp! be glad he doesn't have his own army of talibans, it might be worse than osama's.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

the case is not isolated . . . it is one of many. should we not scrutinize them because they're christians?
i make no pathetic excuse for extremism, and i'm sure you're not oblivious to terroristic acts by christian and islamic fundamentalists alike who sate their appetite for evil by wasting innocent lives and spreading messages of hate.

Its awfully pathetic the way whimps try to excuse islamic extremism by struggling too desperately to say "oh christians are involved too". I havent seen any evangelist leading his followers to murder innocents in the name of Jesus or blowing up planes. Show us if you know one . . .

where are the terrorist acts of christians? Can you show us pls?

H2O2:

no, it's not dense. why not refute it?   grin
we should be glad he doesn't have the balls to carry out his menacing interpretation of the bible himself.  [size=14pt]all he wants to do is commando his listeners to "assassinate" people.[/size] what a twerp! be glad he doesn't have his own army of talibans, it might be worse than osama's.

Actually many of you fools know that Robertson would NEVER carry out any such thing. How do you think he intended to overthrow Chavez? undecided
I get sick of these constant LIES and deliberately false misinterpretation of issues like this. Which followers was he commandoing to go shoot Chavez? There must be millions of his followers, how come NOT ONE has carried a gun or bomb to terrorise venezuela yet? Dumb nonsense.
Re: 5,000 Displaced After Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 20, 2010
H2O2:

what a twerp! be glad he doesn't have his own army of talibans, it might be worse than osama's.

I said and i repeat . . . Robertson has millions more direct followers than Osama . . . who has he threatened just yet? where are they stockpiling their weapons like Osama?

Fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

........... / Kano Assembly Joins Calls For Creation Of State Police / Dantata Dies In Germany.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.