Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit (12692 Views)

KOGI East:why The Marginalization Of The Christians?.where Have WE Gone Wrong? / God Is Using The Marginalization Of The Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
This 2019 will be interesting.

Make is sit down dey look jejely.
I dey tell you. But make I handle this clown for here.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by OBAGADAFFI: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
dragonking2:
I dey tell you. But make I handle this clown for here.

My greatest fear for Oshinbanjo is not the North, but the South (SE &SS).

Note:GEJ won the 2011 elections without​ the North.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Exactly. The people that pose a threat to osinbanjo are those two but the assumption of north will do this or do that is just blowing of steam. Nothing else.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:
^^^ Hahahaha Foolishness of the highest order. Buhari approve it before he left and it was approved by acting president. Why then Buhari is angry over devaluation when he come back.

Tonyebarcanista You don't like Buhari and You don't like Osinbanjo either. You're neutral here. Please come and read from post 1 to this one and tell me who is saying the truth.
I read everything...

Permit me to add that Osinbajo, being the statutory Chairman of both the National Economic Council and National Planning Commission is primarily responsible to the management of the economy. He is also the Chairman of Nigeria Economic Management team. The failure of the economy is also his fault!!! He is incompetent...

As per naira devaluation, it was under his watch as acting P that Naira was announced to be devalued, it will be unfair to exclude him from whatever blame that arise.

I have thrown a challenge to his supporters to tell me JUST ONE fantastic deed of Osinbajo as VP and acting P, none of them have responded

Osinbajo is Incompetence personalised. He may be a successful lawyer and teacher but as a public administrator and manager, he isn't.

No amount of media wash can change this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

But you know say the SS & SE go vote North/East ticket in 2019. You know that it is in the interest of Justice and equity.

4 Likes

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by OBAGADAFFI: 12:09am On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Exactly. The people that pose a threat to osinbanjo are those two but the assumption of north will do this or do that is just blowing of steam. Nothing else.

The North will always vote northern candidate irrespective of Political Party .

But GEJ 2011election taught them a bitter lesson, that a united South can rule Nigeria as long as possible.

And that election ended with violence from the North.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by OBAGADAFFI: 12:13am On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
But you know say the SS & SE go vote North/East ticket in 2019. You know that it is in the interest of Justice and equity.

What Justice and equity are you talking about?
Did that Justice and equity worked in 2011-NO

If APC Presidential ticket come from the SS or SE, where do you think the SE or SS votes will go.?

It's all about voting powers
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I read everything...

Permit me to add that Osinbajo, being the statutory Chairman of both the National Economic Council and National Planning Commission is primarily responsible to the management of the economy. He is also the Chairman of Nigeria Economic Management team. The failure of the economy is also his fault!!! He is incompetent...

As per naira devaluation, it was under his watch as acting P that Naira was announced to be devalued, it will be unfair to exclude him from whatever blame that arise.

I have thrown a challenge to his supporters to tell me JUST ONE fantastic deed of Osinbajo as VP and acting P, none of them have responded

Osinbajo is Incompetence personalised. He may be a successful lawyer and teacher but as a public administrator and manager, he isn't.

It is obvious you don't get the point. This thread is not about whether osinbanjo was better or not rather it is based on the accusations by friendng.
Here are the area of concentration

1. Marginalization: He claimed that Osinbanjo marginalized people while Buhari didnt
2. He blamed osinbanjo for leading Nigeria into recession and not buhari
3. He stated that Osinbajo devalued the naira. I am yet to see any tangible evidence to this either from him or you.
4. He claims that Osinbajo appointment is 99% southerners as opposed to buhari.
5. He claims that Osinbajo supported the suspension of sanusi trial.

So base your arguments on these points.

We are waiting
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:21am On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I read everything...

The mumu is telling me it was CBN governor that devalue the Naira. He need 2 categorically see Osinbanjo's name. This is just like saying it is Ameachi and Hadi sirika that repair Abuja airport and not Buhari or Acting President.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista please don't answer his challenge it is waste of time if he couldn't believe PYO devalued the Naira despite the proofs.

1 Like

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:

The mumu is telling me it was CBN governor that devalue the Naira. He need 2 categorically see Osinbanjo's name. This is just like saying it is Ameachi and Hadi sirika that repair Abuja airport and not Buhari or Acting President.
You are just dumb. It is obvious you don't even understand what TonyeBarcanista has pointed out. He is saying that Osinbajo should not be excluded of the blame.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:26am On Jun 04, 2017
Arguing with a liar is waste of energy.

You said Buhari never hand over to Osinbanjo last year?

You said Buhari approve the devaluation of Naira before he left, so the appointment Osinbanjo made, is it Buhari that approve it before he left. ? Olodo.

1 Like

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:
TonyeBarcanista please don't answer his challenge it is waste of time if he couldn't believe PYO devalued the Naira despite the proofs.
Lol..Are you afraid to get your asse kicked. You called him here, let him understand what the thread is all about..
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Lol..Are you afraid to get your asse kicked. You called him here, let him understand what the thread is all about..

Ofcourse I have to be afraid because Buhari never handed over to Osinbanjo last year June. All of us are just dreaming that he does.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:
Arguing with a liar is waste of energy.

You said Buhari never hand over to Osinbanjo last year?

You said Buhari approve the devaluation of Naira before he left, so the appointment Osinbanjo made, is it Buhari that approve it before he left. ? Olodo.
Coming from an almajiri who lied that Buhari never marginalised anyone yet the video evidence is there.
You claimed that Osinbajo is the one responsible for the recession but you are yet to answer if it was osinbanjo that actually delayed the appointment of Buhari cabinet and signing of the 2016 budget.
Bloody liar
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Ofcourse I have to be afraid because Buhari never handed over to Osinbanjo last year June. All of us are just dreaming that he does.
As you said that Buhari never marginalised anyone.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2017
@TonyeBarcanista: I await your response.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:

It is obvious you don't get the point. This thread is not about whether osinbanjo was better or not rather it is based on the accusations by friendng.
Here are the area of concentration

1. Marginalization: He claimed that Osinbanjo marginalized people while Buhari didnt
2. He blamed osinbanjo for leading Nigeria into recession and not buhari
3. He stated that Osinbajo devalued the naira. I am yet to see any tangible evidence to this either from him or you.
4. He claims that Osinbajo appointment is 99% southerners as opposed to buhari.
5. He claims that Osinbajo supported the suspension of sanusi trial.

So base your arguments on these points.

We are waiting
1. Can you name just 3 non Yoruba personal Staffs of PYO pls?

2. As much as we all blame Buhari for the recession being the head of the administration, we will be fooling ourselves not to blame the man with specific task of managing the economy, Osinbajo. He is the Head of NPC, NEC and EMT. If he had done his job well we wouldn't have entered recession.

3. The CBN devalued the Naira under PYO watch as acting P, as it was NEVER the intention of PMB to devalue our currency. He has been rejecting the idea since 2015 (if I can remember). Again, it remains PMB administration but the man under whose watch it was done is Osinbajo.

4. Buhari also made ridiculous sectional appointments..

5. Yes!!! PYO intervened to stop Sanusi probe going by the letter read by the Speaker of Kano HOA. He should come out to deny it!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:34am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:

No need to throw abusive words. We can argue and disagree without name calling.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Coming from an almajiri who lied that Buhari never marginalised anyone yet the video evidence is there.
You claimed that Osinbajo is the one responsible for the recession but you are yet to answer if it was osinbanjo that actually delayed the appointment of Buhari cabinet and signing of the 2016 budget.
Bloody liar

Yeah you know we Almajiris are liars that's y we lied on Nairaland forum that Muhammadu Buhari never handed over to Osinbanjo last year June 2016. All the reports from media is a sham.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:37am On Jun 04, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

What Justice and equity are you talking about?
Did that Justice and equity worked in 2011-NO

If APC Presidential ticket come from the SS or SE, where do you think the SE or SS votes will go.?

It's all about voting powers
Fielding a SS man in 2019 whether as P or VP is politically immoral. It is dead on arrival...

1 Like

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:44am On Jun 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

1. Can you name just 3 non Yoruba personal Staffs of PYO pls?

2. As much as we all blame Buhari for the recession being the head of the administration, we will be fooling ourselves not to blame the man with specific task of managing the economy, Osinbajo. He is the Head of NPC, NEC and EMT. If he had done his job well we wouldn't have entered recession.

3. The CBN devalued the Naira under PYO watch as acting P, as it was NEVER the intention of PMB to devalue our currency. He has been rejecting the idea since 2015 (if I can remember). Again, it remains PMB administration but the man under whose watch it was done is Osinbajo.

4. Buhari also made ridiculous sectional appointments..

5. Yes!!! PYO intervened to stop Sanusi probe going by the letter read by the Speaker of Kano HOA. He should come out to deny it!!!

1. We are talking about political appointment not staff as we hardly have full details of his staff.

2. Nobody is absolving osinbanjo of any blame. The question is who is the major culprit here? Was it Osinbajo that took six good months to apoint his ministers and cabinet? Was it Osinbajo that took almost another 5-6months to sign the 2016 budget which supposed to have boosted the economy? As prof Steve hanke a financial economist pointed out, the recession is due to Buharis crass incompetence and negligence. This negligence caused a recession in 1984-5 (no osinbanjo then). And it has happened again.

3. Now, you have stated what I have told that almajiri several times. It was the Cbn that devalued the naira not osinbanjo. (whether it was under his watch is inconsequential to the claim that Osinbajo was the one that approved the devaluation by friendng.

4. You didn't talk about the marginalisation part. I await you opinion on it.

5. Yes, I agree but buhari is no different in regards to buratai own corruption saga.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:

1. We are talking about political appointment not staff as we hardly have full details of his staff.

2. Nobody is absolving osinbanjo of any blame. The question is who is the major culprit here? Was it Osinbajo that took six good months to apoint his ministers and cabinet? Was it Osinbajo that took almost another 5-6months to sign the 2016 budget which supposed to have boosted the economy? As prof Steve hanke a financial economist pointed out, the recession is due to Buharis crass incompetence and negligence. This negligence caused a recession in 1984-5 (no osinbanjo then). And it has happened again.

3. Now, you have stated what I have told that almajiri several times. It was the Cbn that devalued the naira not osinbanjo. (whether it was under his watch is inconsequential to the claim that Osinbajo was the one that approved the devaluation by friendng.

4. You didn't talk about the marginalisation part. I await you opinion on it.

5. Yes, I agree but buhari is no different in regards to buratai own corruption saga.

Alade look what you type below.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Yeah you know we Almajiris are liars that's y we lied on Nairaland forum that Muhammadu Buhari never handed over to Osinbanjo last year June 2016. All the reports from media is a sham.
See your bolded as the video says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

quote author=FriendNG post=57108868]

Shut the red sense organ in your mouth. There is nothing, I repeat nothing that a southerner is competent at, without a corresponding northerner that can do the job exactly or even better.

Your only problem with his recent appointment is Yoruba to other southerners ratio and not the North - South balance that you have been wailing on before.

You don't blame Osinbanjo for this but you can blame Buhari for Marginalization despite there was none Hypocrite.

We shall see @ the polls.[/quote]
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:51am On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:

See your bolded as the video says it all

Marginalization is not by word. It is by practical appointments.

North West..... ..7 States = 51
North Central.....6 States = 47
North East.........6 States = 45
South East.........5 States = 41
South West........6 States = 45
South South.......6 States = 45

North ~143
South ~131
Total = 274

Religion Aspects On Ministers.
Muslims = 17
Christians = 19

1 Like

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 12:54am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:

Marginalization is not by word. It is by practical appointments.
Sheer display of stupidity again. A whole president went to the international media too say that he will treat the people who voted and gave him 97% votes differently from the ones that gave him 5%. He further stated that it is a political reality. If this isn't the height of marginalization then I wonder what it is.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 12:56am On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Sheer display of stupidity again. A whole president went to the international media too say that he will treat the people who voted and gave him 97% votes differently from the ones that gave him 5%. He further stated that it is a political reality. If this isn't the height of marginalization then I wonder what it is.

Marginalization is not by word. It is by practical
appointments. The reality is on ground not your lies.

North ~143
South ~131
Total = 274

Muslims = 17
Christians = 19
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:02am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:

North ~143
South ~131
Total = 274

Muslims = 17
Christians = 19

1. IG of Police -North
2. DG of DSS -North
3. Chief Army Staff -North
4. NSA -North
5. Immigration -North
6. Civil Defense -North
7. Defense Minister -North
8. Prisons -North
9. Customs -North
10. Interior Minister -North
11. Chief of Air staff -North
12. Chief of Defence staff -North

“No arm of government, namely, the executive, judiciary and legislature is headed by an Igbo. No section of the armed forces or paramilitary organisations is headed by an Igbo, neither the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal or Federal High Court is headed by an Igbo.

“We know the history of this country when a lieutenant colonel was appointed to the Chief of General Staff over and above his superiors, just to ensure ethnic balance. We know when a Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation was appointed Chief Justice of Nigeria just to ensure ethnic balance. We know when a former Military Head of State was drafted to run for president, just to douse ethnic tensions.

“What is very perturbing is the public declaration of Mr. President that his appointments must favour the states that voted overwhelmingly for him and those he trusts even against provisions of the constitution, relating to federal character! One is at sea why Ndigbo who campaigned and voted for him appear not to be trusted

http://independent.ng/ohanaeze-attacks-buhari-over-appointments-backs-ipob-massob/

Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State yesterday dispensed with partisan considerations to broach issues of core interest to the Igbo nation when Acting President Yemi Osibanjo visited the state on strategic consultations. The governor detailed account of marginalization of people of the South-East and Imo State in particular by the present Muhammadu Buhari administration. Okorocha regretted that the region has been grossly shortchanged on many fronts, particularly in the areas of appointments and allocation of Federal Government projects

https://newtelegraphonline.com/news/nothing-show-seast-part-nigeria-okorocha/
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:12am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:

North ~143
South ~131
Total = 274

Muslims = 17
Christians = 19

$29.96B FOREIGN LOAN: FG leaves out South East in projects

In what appears a further marginalisation of the South East zone, the Fed­eral Government has left out the region in projects which President Muhammadu Buhari plans to execute with the pro­posed $29.960 billion infra­structure loan.

A breakdown of how the loan would be spent on infra­structure between 2016 and 2018 shows that none of the projects contained in the gov­ernment’s document is locat­ed in the South East geo-polit­ical zone.[/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/3434857/federal-government-leaves-out-south

“A glance at the table showing key appointments made so far underscores the extent of the marginalisation of the south. The summary of appointment shows that the North West which is the president’s zone has 26 positions or 44 percent of all appointments he made so far, North East has nine positions or 15 percent, North Central has six positions or 10 percent, South West has seven positions or 11. 8 percent, South South has eight positions or 13.56 percent and the South East three positions or five percent.

“This brings the total for the North to 41 positions or 69.5 percent while the South is left with 18 positions or 30.5 percent.’’

https://m.guardian.ng/news/southerners-are-marginalised-by-buhari-say-yoruba-elders/
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:19am On Jun 04, 2017
dragonking2:

1. IG of Police -North
2. DG of DSS -North
3. Chief Army Staff -North
4. NSA -North
5. Immigration -North
6. Civil Defense -North
7. Defense Minister -North
8. Prisons -North
9. Customs -North
10. Interior Minister -North
11. Chief of Air staff -North
12. Chief of Defence staff -North

1. Chief of Defense Staff: You're lying he is a southerner from Ekiti State

2. Chief Of Naval Staff - South

3. Chairman (NEMA) - South

4. CBN Governor -South

5. Minister Of Finance - South

6. Minister of state for petroleum - South

7. Minister of Science and Technology - South

8. Minister of Budget & National Planning - south

9. Minister of Foreign Affairs - south

10 .Nigerian Film Corporation — Chika Maduekwe,
General Manager

11. National Theatre and National Troupe of Nigeria —
Tar Ukoh, Artistic Director - south

12 . National Council for Arts and Culture — south

13 .National Film and Video Censors Board —
Folorunsho Coker, Director-General.

14. Minister of Labour & Employment - south

15. Kayode Fayemi- (Ekiti) Minister of Solid Minerals - south

16. Minister of Transportation - South

17 . Babatunde Fashola -(Lagos) Minister of
Power, Works and Housing - south
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 1:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Rail projects: South-East not excluded –FG

http://sunnewsonline.com/rail-projects-south-east-not-excluded-fg/

Meanwhile am not yet done with you.

Under Who Naira was devalued on 15 June 2016? Under the President or His acting President ?

Has Buhari handed over to Osinbanjo when the Naira was devalued on 15 June 2016 or not. ?

Has Osinbanjo prevent Justice against Sunusi or not?
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 1:25am On Jun 04, 2017
FriendNG:

1. Chief of Defense Staff: You're lying he is a southerner from Ekiti State

2. Chief Of Naval Staff - South

3. Chairman (NEMA) - South

4. CBN Governor -South

5. Minister Of Finance - South

6. Minister of state for petroleum - South

7. Minister of Science and Technology - South

8. Minister of Budget & National Planning - south

9. Minister of Foreign Affairs - south

10 .Nigerian Film Corporation — Chika Maduekwe,
General Manager

11. National Theatre and National Troupe of Nigeria —
Tar Ukoh, Artistic Director - south

12 . National Council for Arts and Culture — south

13 .National Film and Video Censors Board —
Folorunsho Coker, Director-General.

14. Minister of Labour & Employment - south

15. Kayode Fayemi- (Ekiti) Minister of Solid Minerals - south

16. Minister of Transportation - South

17 . Babatunde Fashola -(Lagos) Minister of
Power, Works and Housing - south

Is it Buhari that appointed the Cbn governor?

A glance at the table showing key appointments made so far underscores the extent of the marginalisation of the south. The summary of appointment shows that the North West which is the president’s zone has 26 positions or 44 percent of all appointments he made so far, North East has nine positions or 15 percent, North Central has six positions or 10 percent, South West has seven positions or 11. 8 percent, South South has eight positions or 13.56 percent and the South East three positions or five percent.

“This brings the total for the North to 41 positions or 69.5 percent while the South is left with 18 positions or 30.5 percent.’’

https://m.guardian.ng/news/southerners-are-marginalised-by-buhari-say-yoruba-elders/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin: We Will Not Declare War - Gani Adams / No Electronic Transmission Of Results In Electoral Act Amendment Bill / Boko-Haram Members May Face War Crimes Charges – UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.