Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player (63546 Views)

Messi ‘made Me Better Player’, Says Ronaldo / Arsenal Will Sign 'better Player' If Aubameyang Completes Transfer To Man Utd / Argentina Vs Nigeria: Messi May Not Have Saved Us From Defeat - Sampaoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2017
shaokhan01:
and that juventus troubled Barcelona coz I am not understanding oo

Lol

Dats life grin
Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by naturalwaves: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2017
humilitypays:
No, Ronaldo is just too lucky, no special talent in his footballing skill...he can't dribble, can't do leg-over, can't skip, etc but can run....he is just lucky that after his teammates finishes the job, he will be at the right place at the right time to kick the ball into the net.

Messi is skillful, talented but not as lucky as Cristiano Ronaldo...Arjen Robben is even more gifted than Cristiano, but luck has never been on his side just like Garreth B.....no wonder the Bible said, the race is not for the swift nor the wise, but of God who showeth mercy....grace is all we need to succeed in life not even talent cos so many talented people are hungry and wasting while some fortunate people are making it big like my uncle Goodluck Jonathan who operates under the power of grace and divine favor!

God is also favoring Cristiano because he is so kind and generous; all his childhood friends are feeding and balling with his wealth...he takes care of them and many more unlike Messi and other stingy people who don't know that God blessed them to bless people around them....God loves kind and generous people but hates prideful, pompous and wicked people, even if they prosper, their success doesn't last like kind/generous people, be kind to your friends and family from today if God has blessed usmiley
This is what you get when idiots are allowed access to the internet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by dotcomnamename: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Another MUMU OP, Mumu MOd who push it to FP, then Mumu e-warriors that will start. Only Mod without working sense will see this that has been discussed many times here and still push it to fp just to feel alright on his own. Delete and ban me, you go ban tire. Smh. undecided
Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by obafemee80(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2017
No doubt Messi is a better player...
Messi's performances has been affected since Neyma and Suarez came to barca cos he is trying not to be selfish...
But Ronaldo has been the Luckier of the two players the last 2 years.

3 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by gameboyo: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Secrets11:
So because CR7 won last night he has suddenly become better than Messi? We all. Watched both guys go head-to-head in their last El Classico and please remind me who came out tops? Messi of course dismantled real Madrid while CR7 was no where to be found. Juventus wasn't an opposition that could trouble Madrid so my brother no even compare both guys because Messi is the best amongst the two guys cool

But same juventus humbled barca

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by latsy: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
[/quote][quote author=humilitypays post=57180562]No, Ronaldo is just too lucky, no special talent in his footballing skill....he can't dribble, can't do leg-over, can't skip, etc but can run....he is just lucky that after his teammates finishes the job, he will be at the right place at the right time to kick the ball into the net.

Messi is skillful, talented but not as lucky as Cristiano Ronaldo...Arjen Robben is even more gifted than Cristiano, but luck has never been on his side just like Garreth B.....no wonder the Bible said, the race is not for the swift nor the wise, but of God who showeth mercy....grace is all we need to succeed in life not even talent cos so many talented people are hungry and wasting while some fortunate people are making it big like my uncle Goodluck Jonathan who operates under the power of grace and divine favor!

God is also favoring Cristiano because he is so kind and generous; all his childhood friends are feeding and balling with his wealth...he takes care of them and many more unlike Messi and other stingy people who don't know that God blessed them to bless people around them....God loves kind and generous people but hates prideful, pompous and wicked people, even if they prosper, their success doesn't last like kind/generous people, be kind to your friends and family from today if God has blessed usmiley

Mentally lazy Nigerians always bringing god into everything,
no wonder the country is still backward when majority
of its citizens think it is through luck that they can move forward.

9 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Chukabiz1961(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
theoneJabulani:
I av always avoided the mrssi/ronaldo comparison, simply choosing to believe we are lucky to see them play. But at the end, one simply has to agree, Messi is a wizard, words cannot describe his talent But Ronaldo 's quest and obsession to be the best is what makes him a better player. He might not mesmerize his was past defenders or coming deep to influence play like messi but his persistence, hard work, and competitive streak is what sets him above his rival. CR7 keep proving ur doubters wrong.
MY humble option.
iHALA every MADRID fans worldwide
My mind is yet to convince me that Ronaldo is better than Messi.

5 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Reference(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Secrets11:
So because CR7 won last night he has suddenly become better than Messi? We all. Watched both guys go head-to-head in their last El Classico and please remind me who came out tops? Messi of course dismantled real Madrid while CR7 was no where to be found. Juventus wasn't an opposition that could trouble Madrid so my brother no even compare both guys because Messi is the best amongst the two guys cool

But the Messi you call played against Juventus TWICE but could not score...nowhere to be found....I think all these comparisons between two of the greatest players of our time is an exercise in futility. Time and chance happens to both.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by teamsynergy: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
obafemee80:
No doubt Messi is a better player...
Messi's performances has been affected since Neyma and Suarez came to barca cos he is trying not to be selfish...
But Ronaldo has been the Luckier of the two players the last 2 years.
see analysis... nairalanders ehn

1 Like

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Phi001(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2017
gameboyo:

But same juventus humbled barca
and the same Barca humbled Madrid who in turn humbled Juve...

4 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Every other player can be like Ronaldo, but not every player can be like Messi. That's the difference between them

22 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Phi001(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2017
theoneJabulani:
I av always avoided the mrssi/ronaldo comparison, simply choosing to believe we are lucky to see them play. But at the end, one simply has to agree, Messi is a wizard, words cannot describe his talent But Ronaldo 's quest and obsession to be the best is what makes him a better player. He might not mesmerize his was past defenders or coming deep to influence play like messi but his persistence, hard work, and competitive streak is what sets him above his rival. CR7 keep proving ur doubters wrong.
MY humble option.
iHALA every MADRID fans worldwide
Messi has better statistics than Ronaldo...all the while Barca were winning, you didn't bring up this argument but Ronaldo wins CL and he's suddenly the best player...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by humilitypays(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2017
latsy:

Mentally lazy Nigerians always bringing god into everything,
no wonder there country is still backward when majority
of its citizens think it is through luck that they can move forward.
lol, even Donald Trump recognizes the power of God! No matter u wanna say bro, there's divine power greater than us and it controls everything we do here on earth. You can choose to call that greater power anything u like....Alber Einstein, Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday, Napoleon Hills, Rockerfella, just name them....they all recognized the existence of higher power and authority, bro who are you not to

What is happening to Nigeria's leadership currently is more spiritual than physical, can u explain it

Please in all u do, fear God even if u are a sinner, don't be proud in your sin or say there is no God because there is God, and He decides our future whether u agree or not, enjoy your Sunday brosmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by dinocy(m): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2017
9jakohai:
Messi: One world cup final.
Rinaldo: One world cup semi final.
No contest.
messi is a superstar
Ronaldo is a football genius.
#proudunitedfan

2 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by teamsynergy: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2017
desquad:
Every other player can be like Ronaldo, but not every player can be like Messi. That's the difference between them
pls name those players.... lol
Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by ikorodureporta: 11:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Dnt mind Messi. He's unprofessional. If u'r that good, u shld be featuring in all leagues worldwide. If na me be fifa, i no go consider am for world's best.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by boookworm: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2017
Rumours has it that Messi is still at the Bernabeu lifting his shirt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Dantee005(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2017
chucs:
Just say you like Ronaldo cuz for me,Messi is more talented...More like he was born to be a football genius...C Ronaldo has the talent no doubt,but he trained hard to get to where he is at the moment..Respect to the both though.
Lol...buh datz wat OP said na.... grin
Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by mywells: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2017
I don't know why wailer compare CR7 with Mereshit, Ronaldo is the World Best player ever like it or share it,he work hard to stay at the top and he knows. what it's take to stay at the top

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by femiphillips007(m): 11:33am On Jun 04, 2017
The way I see it,Messi can do things that no other footballer can do.Ronaldo can do things that lots of other footballers can do,he just does it more often.

11 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by toseen7: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Abeg Ronaldo & Messi should hang their boots make person hear word!

I want them to have the same number of Ballon d'or award, so you people will stop fighting each other on top Ronaldo & Messi.

Watch out for Eden Hazard tongue

2 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Intrepid01(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2017
I'm a Manutd fan and by extension a life time fan of CR7. ......but i know that CR7 is not better than Messi....but I prefer CR7 moon and back..

stop spewing rubbish

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by larrytorch(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
Ronaldo only converted himself to just a goal scorer, I am sure he won't be regarded as world best if he plays and have team burden like Messi.

Ronaldo just score, MESSI works, dribble and score. For four years now, you will see Ronaldo doesn't play as a winger again just to score because he believes scoring will earn him the world best award. That doesn't mean he is the best.

Just imagine MESSI doing same, staying inside box and waiting for pass to score, won't that be boring? 0

One thing I like about Ronaldo is the hardwork, nothing more.

You maybe wrong bro. Messi plays the way plays because comfortable with it same goes for CR7. However, Messi trying to play Ronaldo might not do him any good and Vice Versa.
What Rocks Ronaldo's boat might wreck Messi's.
Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Seakay(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
humilitypays:
No, Ronaldo is just too lucky, no special talent in his footballing skill....he can't dribble, can't do leg-over, can't skip, etc but can run....he is just lucky that after his teammates finishes the job, he will be at the right place at the right time to kick the ball into the net.

......and u just had to spoil the whole fun by going religious. Nigerians sef... sad

3 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by luckyboss(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Good for those who watches football match.
Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by Dantee005(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Secrets11:
Listen to urself...juventus isn't a worthy opposition yet barca couldnt score a single goal against them....Wehdone sir...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by adewex(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
desquad:

i respect your comment sir.

Nowadays he is more of a box player. wait for the passes, stay in goalscoring or key positions and score. he scores vital goals, break goal records just name them.

Messi is more than scoring goals

I just expressed my rights. feel free to oppose or IGNORE

4 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by AniwetaluEmma(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Ronaldo is wonderful. He has spirit of competition. That is what keeps him flourishing. Mercy's talent is natural. But above all. I think human sentiments and luck favour Ronaldo much more than mercy. That is the way it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by ikorodureporta: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2017
If Messi cannot leave barca for anotha club to show us what he's got....forget him. I still rate CR7 far above him!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by seunakin231(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Something Nigerian players lack, Hardwork, personal training after general training sessions., so comfy with the money made from bench lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by talktonase(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Messi is pure talent. Ronaldo is talent plus hard work training.

When talent sleeps, the o e that does hard work takes over.
parable of the talent..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi May Be More Talented But Ronaldo Is Simply A Better Player by vickylincon(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2017
humilitypays:
No, Ronaldo is just too lucky, no special talent in his footballing skill....he can't dribble, can't do leg-over, can't skip, etc but can run....he is just lucky that after his teammates finishes the job, he will be at the right place at the right time to kick the ball into the net.

no offense sir, when do you start watching ball... saying ronaldo can do all that amazed me. I doubt you watched him play in united

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu / Inside Aubameyang's ₦11b Mansion That Features A ₦2.5b Underground Garage (Pics) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.