Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,452 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) (57563 Views)

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Nwanyi Ocha, Swiss Blogger Celebrates Her Nigerian Husband's Birthday In Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by grandstar(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:
I just hope say no be itsjude do this woman this kyn thing run.

'Sharp' Nigerian men, using clueless, naive and lovestruck white women to get permanent visa since 1914.

The picture of that kid got me though. Any man that abandons his own offspring is not worthy to be called a man.

1 Timothy 5:8
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by leofab(f): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Savage you are; chill you have none.
kelly72:

85% of Nairalanders are the rif rafs who represent the devilish section of Nigeria's population. They will not take your explanation in good faith. What only matters to them is the tribe a person comes from. In that video, the Irish police displayed maturity by carefully listening to both parties. They saw the woman was wrong and led her away. And many of the people who make disgarceful comments here only branch of from their yahoo yahoo profession to post hateful comments. Among them are also armed robbers and money ritualists, in addition to their poor home training.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Konquest: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Idonki:
This is the second time she will be going there to cause trouble in that shop.

The first one attack by the same lady happened about 3 weeks ago and was reported on NaijaHQ.

See the story here https://www.naijahq.com/2017/05/irish-woman-goes-rampage-nigerian-shop-uk/

The video of the first assault she came with the baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r1QElepePQ
^^^^^^^^^
undecided

^^^^^^^^^
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by grandstar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
samonak:
frankly speaking, why is it that Nigerian men are so heartless? I mean does their conscience even prick them when they prey on women's emotions like this? why subject another human being to such emotional trauma simply because of the papers? indeed, the heart of man is desperately wicked. Take heart sis, God would surely see you through and vindicate you.

It is not just a Nigerian problem , it is global!

It is common with immigrants. A Nigerian lady with French citizenship was impregnated by a Pakistani and eventually dumped.

My in-law married. to a Lebanese man and he dumped the lady after 3 kids. Probably by then he had gotten Nigerian citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
muller101:
my father is a bigot

Really! Good t know
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by TundeHashim(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

'Sharp' Nigerian men, using clueless, naive and lovestruck white women to get permanent visa since 1914.

The picture of that kid got me though. Any man that abandons his own offspring is not worthy to be called a man.
is that the definition of sharp...the Nigerian is dumb, stupid, idiotic, imbecilic and a nincompoop! How do u call breaking people's trust and taking advantage of them sharp? I dont blame soyinka when he was ashamed of sharing the same national space with insane people like...is the woman at fault to be trusting? Is it her fault to give her all for a person who she loved? haaa..Shame on u all wrecking the blame on that innocent woman stead of the Nigerian bastard! May he meet disappointment everywhere he seeks succour!

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by enomakos(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
slysteel:
People posting what they don't know,i live in Dublin and know this incident very well,it happened early last month,the guy left because she was a junkie,she sniffs cocaine and sleeps off for hours abandoning children,you can't just take a child in Ireland and run away,the police will arrest you for kidnapping,he got the child welfare involved and collected the kid,he can't take the kid with autism because that one has an assigned govt appointed care provider...
thank you we Nigerians see nothing good in ourown
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by enomakos(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
erico2k2:
Has anyone thought of hiw it would be to live with such a woman?
Has anyone spared a thought for Judy the Husband of what he might have gone fru emotionally ?
If indeed papers was the issue does anyone think he would have cared to take the Lil girl with him ?
Sometimes we just have to think out of the box
good question bro

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
TundeHashim:
is that the definition of sharp...the Nigerian is dumb, stupid, idiotic, imbecilic and a nincompoop! How do u call breaking people's trust and taking advantage of them sharp? I dont blame soyinka when he was ashamed of sharing the same national space with insane people like...is the woman at fault to be trusting? Is it her fault to give her all for a person who she loved? haaa..Shame on u all wrecking the blame on that innocent woman stead of the Nigerian bastard! May he meet disappointment everywhere he seeks succour!
just look at you, plz read slysteel response B4 you go all guns blazing
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by enomakos(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
you people bashing Jude can't you see the lady is a junkie?
why will Jude take this daughter yet the police is not after him?
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
dangotesmummy:
its people like you and Jude that make it difficult for Americans not to look at Nigerians as criminals including honest people. They're even always weary of helping because Nigerians will always turn around and stab you in the back.this is nothing but plain wickedness and of course karma the silent beech always walks in when you least expect
read this plz slysteel:
People posting what they don't know,i live in Dublin and know this incident very well, it happened early last month, the guy left because she was a junkie, she sniffs cocaine and sleeps off for hours abandoning children, you can't just take a child in Ireland and run away, the police will arrest you for kidnapping, he got the child welfare involved and collected the kid,he can't take the kid with autism because that one has an assigned govt appointed care provider...

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dongreat:
Whoever watched this video to the end will know that Jude is a scum, a scoundrel and a despicable person who give hopeless to humanity. He got two babies from her, one autistic son and another daughter, she stayed with Jude and supported him for 9 good years and after the idiot got his passport, he just left her like trash. Jude friend is denying ever knowing him, yet from what I understand he spoke to her and promised to talk to Jude and sort things out, yet he did nothing but folly promises to the woman. The woman is heart broken and she's very unstable because to her Jude is her world but to Jude, she's his meal ticket, without consideration for the offsprings from the relationship.
Yes it's wrong she lashed out her anger on the wrong shop because she doesn't know the whereabout of yeye jude but what do you expect from a heartbroken woman?

Her words "Because of Jude I stayed to support him for 9 years. From Jude I got two lovely children but Jude himself is trash"
I actually cried watching dat video. Jude betrayed her.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
TundeHashim:

Ogbeni Tunde, grin calm down. I'm not the one who spoilt your day na.

Now, a simple look at the offending word in question would tell you that the word was in quotation marks.

That makes all the difference, doesn't it?

Now smile. grin

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
grandstar:

1 Timothy 5:8
Please my bible isn't close. What does it say?
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by kerry57: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Let rep Naija well anywhere we be. Its a small world and also rotatory world too.

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by grandstar(m): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Please my bible isn't close. What does it say?
bible

Certsinly, if anyone does not provide for those who are his own, and especially for those who are his household, he has disowned the faith and is worse than a person without faith.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
muller101:
the whole of my generation are bigots

grin grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
grandstar:
bible

Certsinly, if anyone does not provide for those who are his own, and especially for those who are his household, he has disowned the faith and is worse than a person without faith.

Exactly. I think KJV explicitly says 'worse than an infidel.'
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by grandstar(m): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
12inches1:
I know people do crazy things for the right documents to work in a country. What Jude has done is an act of extreme wickedness. However, what the immigration make Africans go through just for the right to work in their countries when they also work freely in Shell, Chevron etc is also and act of extreme wickedness.Right now, I dont know which wickedness outweighs the other. Wickedness is wickedness.

Before they come here to work, this expatraites apply for a work permit from the Nigerian high commission or embassy.

Most Nigerian however travel with a tourist visa which does not permit them to work.

My friend company spent about a million nairs to get a work permit in order to work in Kenya. My friend is African and Nigerian!!!
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by ceasare: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
It shall not be well with our govt and everyone who had a hand in reducing this nation
To what it is like right now.....if not by all standard will the jude guy see and unstable
Irish lady and get down with if not for him to stamp himself into getting an irish P
Which is more soothing and dependable than d Nigerian green P.
So sad what we have 2 go through to belong to other nations than our nation of birth!
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by chineloSA(f): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
She looks like a drug addict.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Origin(f): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Don't marry them you will not hear.

We that we are managing to marry them we know what we are facing grin

I really feel for this babe and the Irish are tough people, for her to be reduced to this , she has gone through a lot.

1 Like

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by zolapower: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
smartty68:
She's emotionally ruined, her Nigeria man shattered her heart in pieces. But the said Jude get mind no be small.

Fear Nigerians!!!

But why her teeth yellow like that na or abi na only me see am

Ok I get it now, she's from John Snow's tribe grin

Good morning NairaLanders
drugs, her yellowish teeth must have been caused by hard drugs . She looks like junky . the man must have tsken the custody of that girl bcause of the woman's life style that cant be changed. That's why I want the ipob people to go and let's know how many of us are left so we can have southern nigerain where ijaw ,urohbo ,isekiri ,Benin etsako ,esan ,Owan can join the south western states and form southern nigeria . I feel ashamed of being a Nigerian seeing post like this and many more .
Is these what the developers are all about developing people's county to distroy our image abroad ?
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Ourown(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
enomakos:
thank you we Nigerians see nothing good in ourown

You call me??
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by enomakos(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ourown:

You call me??
sorry bro didn't know sure a username exist here
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
DanseMacabre:

i done suffer

But i dont date ugly women na
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2017
itsJude:
i done suffer

But i dont date ugly women na

Apparently, you be fine boy na. Just pulling your legs. Bet as you no gree answer, I come dey suspect say na true o.
Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2017
dont understand something. How is that people from poor countries have better and healtheir teeth than people from rich countries. I have seen very few Europeans and Americans with good white teeth.

Re: Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2017
muller101:
m father is a certified bigot

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures) / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.