Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Romancelanders Missing In Action - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Missing In Action (2914 Views)

Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders / ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Awww.....thank you, dearie. I'm good.

kiss kiss kiss, have a lovely day!

I'm glad you're well hun just thought of you this morning and I had to reach out... *Cyber hug* kiss

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 22, 2017
Dimples129:

I'm glad you're well hun just thought of you this morning and I had to reach out... *Cyber hug* kiss

Dimples, sweetie, it's been a while. Hope you're good.
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Dimples, sweetie, it's been a while. Hope you're good.

Hey hun, I'm good thanks... hope you're well. I'm going off nl for a long time, just logged on to take my pics down. It was a pleasure to meet you sis and I wish you all the success in life kiss

Be good! I'm out grin
Re: Romancelanders Missing In Action by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dimples129:

Hey hun, I'm good thanks... hope you're well. I'm going off nl for a long time, just logged on to take my pics down. It was a pleasure to meet you sis and I wish you all the success in life kiss

Be good! I'm out grin

Are you sure everything is alright, babe? I want to respect your decision, but if there's something else going on...........you can talk to me. Otherwise, I wish you all the best too.

I'll miss you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Crushing On These Nairalanders / I Drove Her Jealous..now I Want To Correct It.any Advice? / Does No String Attached Ladies Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.