Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

"Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective (20581 Views)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / A Christian Perspective To Nation Building By Deji Yesufu / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective by phemocheee(m): 6:06am On Jun 05, 2017
You people are very funny. Why so much emphasis on adultery? What about other sins as well or are they of lesser consequences before God?

You could as well advise me to confess to my mum all the lies I told, or confess to my lecturers all the times I cheated or even confess to my boss for all the times I attended other interviews but pretended to be sick.

See, some things are better left untold as the end thereof is destruction and shame. If you need peace in your life, just confess to God with a strong will never to go back to your sins. Confessing to man is futile as you already know what your spouse's reaction will be.

No way I will live in the same house with my wife that cheated and no way I won't be watchful of my back if I ever confess such to my wife, so what's the point then.

Please and please, let the past continue to dwell in the past, we can always as humans ensure that our future is properly shaped and free of scandals.
Re: "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2017
exlinkleads:

u shouldn't be ok

consider this :

no matter how rough schooling is, no matter the exposure and the bad associated with going to school, it can't deter people from schooling.

Marriage is an institution, u keep learning
have you sorted out that? How did you guys handle it? I want to learn.
Re: "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2017
phemocheee:
You people are very funny. Why so much emphasis on adultery? What about other sins as well or are they of lesser consequences before God?

You could as well advise me to confess to my mum all the lies I told, or confess to my lecturers all the times I cheated or even confess to my boss for all the times I attended other interviews but pretended to be sick.

See, some things are better left untold as the end thereof is destruction and shame. If you need peace in your life, just confess to God with a strong will never to go back to your sins. Confessing to man is futile as you already know what your spouse's reaction will be.

No way I will live in the same house with my wife that cheated and no way I won't be watchful of my back if I ever confess such to my wife, so what's the point then.

Please and please, let the past continue to dwell in the past, we can always as humans ensure that our future is properly shaped and free of scandals.
True!
Re: "Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse?"- Christian Perspective by Oksman(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2017
jmoore:
CC: istoctober

Good Cc

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi / Pope John Paul II 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Anambra Governorship Election: Anglican Church Releases Public Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.