Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Sex After Shaving. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex After Shaving. (4146 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
with a heart full of joy, greetings!

Am here to share an experience this morning.
I woke up early this morning feeling reluctant going to church, long story cut short my pastor
called me to inform me that a cab was ready to pick me to church,i told her am not gonna come.

I entered the bathroom for a bath n to give myself a routine clean SHAVE .
All n all my X visited me an hour later,( she do visit me from time to time and yes we still have sex)
we drank some liquor n talked until it became less exciting.
we started Kissing n all,well she demanded we had sex but I refused she got pissed I tried talking some senses into her but she refused I was turned off already.she left angrily.

mehn wish I had taking the CAB EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO CHURCH, Oh well.

Please if you just finished shaving don't have sex(i don't know who am talking to)

if you found out her WONDERLAND felt slicker than usual ask her if she just did sanitation.
Pease this could be another way one can contact STD while wearing a condom.
happy Sunday.

cc
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: Sex After Shaving. by Afonjashapmouth: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nothing to learn bruff, u just airing your dirty ish. U didnt straff how.come u know sticky blah blah blah..... eeewwwwh u need christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex After Shaving. by Kondomatic(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
No be only sanitation, you for add restructuring.
Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
the first two guys tho,.....one is angry I didn't bleep her, the other one is another one...

1 Like

Re: Sex After Shaving. by sunnysunny69(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
I kind of don't get the story, but missing out on free pus*y should hurts. grin grin grin
Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:
I kind of don't get the story, but missing out on free pus*y should hurts. grin grin grin

it not totally free, I bought drinks
Re: Sex After Shaving. by sunnysunny69(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
nNEOo:

it not totally free, I bought drinks
letting go a pus*y cos you just shave, I get it if you have a cut but otherwise should still hurts.
Re: Sex After Shaving. by obo389(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex After Shaving. by Garrirevenge(f): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op tell us the truth, you are still high from the drinks.
Re: Sex After Shaving. by Ehinmola(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
What you are saying here is all about the external enviromental sanitation but wait a minute, are u not selfish? Why can't u assist her to do the internal enviromental sanitation?
Re: Sex After Shaving. by McBrooklyn(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: Sex After Shaving. by themonk(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
nNEOo:
with a heart full of joy, greetings!

Am here to share an experience this morning.
I woke up early this morning feeling reluctant going to church, long story cut short my pastor
called me to inform me that a cab was ready to pick me to church,i told her am not gonna come.

I entered the bathroom for a bath n to give myself a routine clean SHAVE .
All n all my X visited me an hour later,( she do visit me from time to time and yes we still have sex)
we drank some liquor n talked until it became less exciting.
we started Kissing n all,well she demanded we had sex but I refused she got pissed I tried talking some senses into her but she refused I was turned off already.she left angrily.

mehn wish I had taking the CAB EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO CHURCH, Oh well.

Please if you just finished shaving don't have sex(i don't know who am talking to)

if you found out her WONDERLAND felt slicker than usual ask her if she just did sanitation.
Pease this could be another way one can contact STD while wearing a condom.
happy Sunday.

cc
Lalasticlala
Seun

most STDs cannot survive outside the body, the die in seconds. The risk exposure after one partner shaving or bleeding is very small. Don't just write things cause you think its true, verify and confirm them before disseminating information. Let me use the AIDs virus for example, it cannot penetrate the skin and it cannot survive the conditions outside a womans vagina* small things like change in ph value and change in temperature can kill it. Hence immediately it comes to the surface of the vagina the probability of it being alive to even enter a cut on your penis is very very low or even impossible. And even if it makes contact, it has to be in large quantity for an infection to occur. The was STD is spread from female to male is majorly when vaginal fluid from the vagina goes into the utherus(pee hole). Read up on these things and don't confuse people.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Nothing to learn bruff, u just airing your dirty ish. U didnt straff how.come u know sticky blah blah blah..... eeewwwwh u need christ

e

dude leave my Bleep life out of it,i just pointed out the fact one can contact STD even while wearing Condom, that's the massage, Sharing my sex life was a necessary evil
Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Garrirevenge:
Op tell us the truth, you are still high from the drinks.

WHAT?
.......ofcos am not!
Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ehinmola:
What you are saying here is all about the external enviromental sanitation but wait a minute, are u not selfish? Why can't u assist her to do the internal enviromental sanitation?

like seriously?
Re: Sex After Shaving. by Justbeingreal(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Instead of Una to take precautions Una de preach, anything is possible that's how one doctor called in a radio show crying that he just found out he is HIV + n that his gf might have gotten it from him too, egbon forget long sermon sex after shave risky one kind in fact d whole package risky weda shave or not, best thing to do is to take d necessary precautions Diaz no over sabi 4 d matter, op thumbs up
themonk:
most STDs cannot survive outside the body, the die in seconds. The risk exposure after one partner shaving or bleeding is very small. Don't just write things cause you think its true, verify and confirm them before disseminating information. Let me use the AIDs virus for example, it cannot penetrate the skin and it cannot survive the conditions outside a womans vagina* small things like change in ph value and change in temperature can kill it. Hence immediately it comes to the surface of the vagina the probability of it being alive to even enter a cut on your penis is very very low or even impossible. And even if it makes contact, it has to be in large quantity for an infection to occur. The was STD is spread from female to male is majorly when vaginal fluid from the vagina goes into the utherus(pee hole). Read up on these things and don't confuse people.
Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
themonk:

i

themonk douche.....you mean pathogens cannot survive outside the body?.....lol now listen when you here body it means embodiment ie within a living cell in this case fluid contain living n dead cells if you may.

the risk of exposure after shave is very small? Waw.!
you Blv std can be contacted from contaminated sharp objects even in a barbers shop but you don't Blv it can be contacted through your shave from an infected female fluid .

you think I should get infected first b4 writing? waw!

basic things like slight change in ph value of blood can kill a virus or any other contagious orgs? waw!

you Blv that the number of pathogens in the body fluid must not be negligible for infection to occur? Waw!

DO YOU KNOW WHY MOST DESEASE CAUSING ORGANISMS ARE MOSTLY PROCARYOTES? ...

I may not be a geek like you bro but mehn you argument is not only misguided and baseless, IT IS PLAIN STUPID!
Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Justbeingreal:
Instead of Una to take precautions Una de preach, anything is possible that's how one doctor called in a radio show crying that he just found out he is HIV + n that his gf might have gotten it from him too, egbon forget long sermon sex after shave risky one kind in fact d whole package risky weda shave or not, best thing to do is to take d necessary precautions Diaz no over sabi 4 d matter, op thumps up

Can you just imagine....na so I for the regret why I no go church.
it myt seem funny but when you think you did the right thing? you can feel it?
the info wasn't meant for everybody, I felt a strong urge to share. the person that needs it myt not even leave a comment here but am glad they viewed.

1 Like

Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:
letting go a pus*y cos you just shave, I get it if you have a cut but otherwise should still hurts.

on the contrary if feel elated.
Re: Sex After Shaving. by fabulouscj: 12:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Virus, bacteria, STD's they act in misterious ways. bro u did d right tin
Re: Sex After Shaving. by nNEOo(m): 12:36am On Jun 05, 2017
fabulouscj:
Virus, bacteria, STD's they act in misterious ways. bro u did d right tin

one love bro...

(1) (Reply)

We Met On Nairaland. 6 Months Later We Are Married. / Full Download. Kaleo A/B Album Direct / This Is The Most Dangerous Time To Get Married As A Nigerian !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.