Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today (30641 Views)

Ariara International Market Aba Flooded After First Rain (Video) / VGC Lagos Flooded After Rain Yesterday Evening (Photos) / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pidgin2:

Just visit for a day or two and your perception will change, stop judging by viewing the worst things o, Lagos is cool. Also Calabar, Jos, Owerri and other nice towns

Trust me, ten thousand wild horses wouldn't drag me to visit Lagos on a visit. Let me decide what to watch and what to believe.

I was in Ikeja last month to see an Uncle and drove back to Ibadan via Ikorodu.

You do your thing and I'll do mine.
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by ejanla077: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Luukasz:
Go to the SE or SS you will know what flood really is.

we yoruba muslims should make up our minds.

we say d ipods territory is landlocked. how do landlocked territory get more flooded dan our perpetually flooded lekki close to ocean....

1 Like

Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by Princedapace(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:
Lolz... .

The hatred is real....

Even if una seperate, una must strengthen una military cos WAR sure gan! grin

bros.. all these na for nairaland e end,, for real life, igbos and yorubas trade together and jolly together.. nairaland is just a mere forum.. dont know why the owner has refused to do something about this.. the whole nairaland tribal bashing can cause tribal hatred among the younger generation..
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by oshe11: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Princedapace:

bros.. all these na for nairaland e end,, for real life, igbos and yorubas trade together and jolly together.. nairaland is just a mere forum.. dont know why the owner has refused to do something about this.. the whole nairaland tribal bashing can cause tribal hatred among the younger generation..

Yeah.... I understand
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by belindar: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is the fault of Lawless Nigerians who put their refuse into the gutters to block it. The govt has built the road , pls let maintain it. There are lots of houses which doesn't have refuse bin and refuse to pay little token to refuse disposal companies. This is the result.
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
remainhidden:
Seems am so used staying in a foreign country that things like this do happen in Nigeria

Just look at the simple drainage system here.
No hassles.
I don't can't fathom why it just so difficult to make things straight in that country..
is there still hope for our country?
Ordinary cleaning work some people do here earn 250k above monthly. Not to talk of a banker.
Smh

And small cup of coffee costs 1900 naira as opposed to 15-20 naira which e dey cost for here. Even ordnary movie costs above 3k for that place
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by samnaija: 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
ephi321:

Exactly. People need to take ownership for their own part in it.

I laff fir pidgin/chinese. Who told this is a result if blocked drainages. The same Lagos state that you are all praising. Is responsible. All the estate they are building on top water and sandfilling oceans. Lagos state. Is going. To sink at rate this govt is filling all the canals and seas in order to build estate. Can you imagine they have started filling the water lines along Oworo. Ilubirin,ekoatlantic...part 2 is coming
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by ephi321(f): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
samnaija:

I laff fir pidgin/chinese. Who told this is a result if blocked drainages. The same Lagos state that you are all praising. Is responsible. All the estate they are building on top water and sandfilling oceans. Lagos state. Is going. To sink at rate this govt is filling all the canals and seas in order to build estate. Can you imagine they have started filling the water lines along Oworo. Ilubirin,ekoatlantic...part 2 is coming

Blocked drainages are partly responsible in a lot of these cases. We can't expect government to do everything for us.
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by samnaija: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
ephi321:

Blocked drainages are partly responsible in a lot of these cases. We can't expect government to do everything for us.

Kid your self .they have reached Oworo and filling very fast. Don't worry the water go go round everyone.
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by ephi321(f): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
samnaija:

Kid your self .they have reached Oworo and filling very fast. Don't worry the water go go round everyone.

Well, good luck to you in that case.
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by Depreacherman(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
@op this is chemist bus stop..... that area in raining season is always hell. and there is Depot there, even with the oil money they still can't fix that road well.
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by Legolast: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Iolo:
This is what happens when we keep throwing waste into drainage channels.
Don't mind some idiots up there blaming gov't.
Hen dey sweat but na feather no make us see am.
They won't blame senseless civilians dumping refuse inside drainage.
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by flyca: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Your brain is one big failure
Its not my duty to make you happy tongue
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by lilytender: 7:34am On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

But your parents are currently being punished. What shall you do about that?
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by alaskido(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Ambode is working. Is Satelite Town not part of Lagos? Ambode, we are begging you to please extend your hand of friendship and fellowship to the people of this area o. No be to dey concentrate only for Ikeja, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah and other places you have interest.

Don't quote me o and if e pain you come beat me for house.
Re: Satellite Town Road Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rainfall Today by samnaija: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Legolast:

Don't mind some idiots up there blaming gov't.
Hen dey sweat but na feather no make us see am.
They won't blame senseless civilian dumping refuse inside drainage.
For insulting people on the forum for not sharing. Ur view . Shows your fathers donation towards your mother in the formation of you was a wasted effort. He must have donated Expired cemen to a failed project like you. Not everybody is on Lagos state payroll. .... We say what we see.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Seize Food, Logistics Meant For Boko Haram / Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters / See The Items Recovered From Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Attacks In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.