Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? (10869 Views)

Woman Who Look Like A Ghost Twerk At A Party Spark Outrage / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
So guys this is weird as hell.. I'm currently writing what happened you can ask me anything..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:
So guys this is weird as hell.. I'm currently writing what happened you can ask me anything..
did u orgasm?

3 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin

Xinz is good with ghost...actually he is a ghost whisperer ..lemme call him and talk to u... grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by soberdrunk(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
If you get pregnant, will you born "Ghost rider"?? angry

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by goodmorning40: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mad
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by falcon01: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Did he use a condom?
And what style did the ghost do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017

> I started living with some people few months ago as its closer to my school and i get easy access to the main city

> i pay them 20,000 naira a year just to accommodate me in their house, it's a very small room near the kitchen, they have a dog that goes very noisy at times and bark alot, they usually leave for work around 6am in the morning and return home around 8pm..

> they're really young couples with no children which makes it very comfortable to live.. except their dog, it barks like crazy at night and the environment is very bushy, it's a developing area and i don't go out to buy anything with my legs as it's very far to reach nearby shops and houses are very few and farther away from us so the place is very quiet mostly and i get creeped out when I'm all alone in the house with the dog barking and hearing strange sounds in the backyard..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
@soberdrunk @trapqueen77 @sorftwerk this isn't a joke.. undecided
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2017

> So they traveled last week, and they said they wouldn't be back until 1 week.. they took their dog with them

> I could've taken care of the dog but you know this people accommodating me are so fond of their pets they have this oyibo culture so when i insisted on that they said i should worry less and take care of the house instead until they return..

> So i was really bored the first four hours they left, they left around 6pm to catch their night flight, i made indomie noodles and eat them while i watched tv to while away time, it was around 1am and i was really tired, i usually sleep late because I'm always chatting with my boyfriend on whatsapp but that was when i felt cold and my head was heavy, i heard something like someone moving in the kitchen but i saw nothing when i checked

> I was really afraid to sleep that night, i stayed awake till 3am then i finally dozed off without even knowing

> The next day i woke up and I was really tired throughout the whole day and it was night again and i slept in the afternoon so i can stay awake till morning but i was still feeling sleepy weather was really hot

> so i sleep with just my gown on with no underwear and i make sure i lock all the doors and windows.. i slept around 11:40 am and while i was sleeping i felt a strange presence my head was heavy again like someone was in that house with me, i wanted to open my eyes but i couldn't see straight my vision was blurry

> i then felt something holding my mouth i couldn't scream i couldn't open my eyes too.. I've read about sleep paralysis but this wasn't it,

> i tried to scream i couldn't.. it held my body so tight and then i felt it kissing me on my lips the body of this thing was heavy i couldn't tell it was a female or male, i then felt it put the fingers inside my V, i couldn't move, i felt in bondage it gripped me so tight i was totally weak and was struggling to breath..

> it used me until i thought i was going to die that night it was somewhat pleasuring but i was so weak then suddenly it whispered in my ears "I'll be back again" then the weight left my body and my bed was soaked and everything smelled like wine/alcohol and sweat..
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Newboss(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
That house is likely haunted by a spirit, and the spirit is now attracted to you sexually. Most ladies have experienced things like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:
That house is likely haunted by a spirit, and the spirit is now attracted to you sexually. Most ladies have experienced things like this.
do you know how i can to stop this?

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Incubus just mated with you sad

9 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Newboss(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:
do you know how i can to stop this?
It can hardly be stopped except you want to get into spiritual stuffs.

Even if you leave the house, it's likely going to follow you to wherever you go. This is what some call spirit husband but yours is just starting.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin he would come back wiv his friendx don't worry,prepare yuh sh!t kip it wet....X gonna be a bang

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:
It can hardly be stopped except you want to get into spiritual stuffs.

Even if you leave the house, it's likely going to follow you to wherever you go. This is what some call spirit husband but yours is just starting.
hmmm.. i have tried praying but i still feel that strange presence.. i think prayers don't work? thankfully, the couple arrived 2 days ago and I've not had any problems so far and I haven't said anything to them about what happened because they'll think I'm crazy or whatnot.. they do travel alot from my experience so far and i do not want this to happen again!

Fabulocity:
Incubus just mated with you sad
surprisingly I'm just reading about this now on a website i found on Google search, it's scary and I'm looking for solutions.. i can't tell anyone about this as it is creept on different levels.. have you had similar experiences? or do you know how to solve this issue?

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
This Sound like a nollywood' script.
but if this is true, I will advice you to leave that house immediately.after that,give your life to Christ and find a living church where you can be delivered.because that spirit has already initiates you and it would be coming back for more until something great in you would be lost.and he won't leave you alone until something more powerful than him enters you(jesus Christ) .
I'm even suspecting the couple you are living with,their ways might not be that clean.
they left the house and demon started hunting you. fleeeeeeee...!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
sound like a nollywood' script.
but if this is true, I will advice you to leave that house immediately.after that,give your life to Christ and find a living church where you can be delivered.because that spirit has already initiates you.
I have thoughts of leaving the house already.. believe me, i thought it was a dream until i found my pant wet and the voice etc.. I haven't told anyone about this yet as I'm still in utter disbelieve as well..

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Newboss(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:

hmmm.. i have tried praying but i still feel that strange presence.. i think prayers don't work? thankfully, the couple arrived 2 days ago and I've not had any problems so far and I haven't said anything to them about what happened because they'll think I'm crazy or whatnot.. they do travel alot from my experience so far and i do not want this to happen again!

surprisingly I'm just reading about this now on a website i found on Google search, it's scary and I'm looking for solutions.. i can't tell anyone about this as it is creept on different levels.. have you had similar experiences? or do you know how to solve this issue?
I hope someone else will help you out. I don't want to get involved in this because that kind of spirit is known to go after those trying to help its victims out of their grip.

Please someone should help the OP out.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Splinz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fear not. You can sent me a PM.

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
It depends.. if you're a religious person, you could maybe seek deliverance... or better still... MOVE OUT!!!

burningSmoke:

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Newboss(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Splinz:
Fear not. You can sent me a PM.
Even your English will discourage the spirit from leaving her alone. Lol

26 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:
I hope someone else will help you out. I don't want to get involved in this because that kind of spirit is known to go after those trying to help its victims out of their grip.

Omg... does this mean I'm in serious problem? please i wouldn't mind paying for help.. I'm really depressed at this point, I'm thinking my best bet would be to evacuate the house? I'm all alone here with the dog.. I'll ask them if they've had any weird experience like bad dreams and stuff when they return from work this evening.. then I'll update you..

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:

I have thoughts of leaving the house already.. believe me, i thought it was a dream until i found my pant wet and the voice etc.. I haven't told anyone about this yet as I'm still in utter disbelieve as well..
you have to do something very fast. the people that owns that house might be ritualistic.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by burningSmoke(f): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:
hahaha.. i had a good laugh here..
Fabulocity:
It depends.. if you're a religious person, you could maybe seek deliverance... or better still... MOVE OUT!!!

The problem is, I'm just 19 and I'm a bit nervous to talk about this kinds of things with someone else or a pastor/counselor.. I'm thinking of moving out but i do not have experience staying independently..

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:

You just discouraged whosoever intends to help her out with that your submission.

Those spirits can be naughty and very jealous (I fear for your boyfriend)

1 Like

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:

Omg... does this mean I'm in serious problem? please i wouldn't mind paying for help.. I'm really depressed at this point, I'm thinking my best bet would be to evacuate the house? I'm all alone here with the dog.. I'll ask them if they've had any weird experience like bad dreams and stuff when they return from work this evening.. then I'll update you..

Don't ask them anything yet. In this kind of case (if it is real and not an illusion) the suspect can be anybody.

And don't be too eager to go for spiritual cleaning in either pastors or alfas place, belief me those guys will take advantage of you either sexually or monetary wise.

Stay calm and analyze the whole situation.

7 Likes

Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Newboss(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:

Of course this is a serious case. Most people deal with it for life. Those spirits are very ruthless when they feel threatened, though they hardly hurt their victims except the victim decides to fight it off. Please don't pay anyone for help. It's wrong to do so.

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Dominique please she needs help.
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
burningSmoke:

hahaha.. i had a good laugh here..
The problem is, I'm just 19 and I'm a bit nervous to talk about this kinds of things with someone else or a pastor/counselor.. I'm thinking of moving out but i do not have experience staying independently..
This really moved me.
You are still a teenager and you are already experiencing this nightmare?I promise not to take advantage of this conversation to drive you somewhere else.
Such spirit Won't Leave until something is done really fast.
I have been in your shoes before although I'm a man now.
if you don't mind,I'm going to help you overcome this.i can't divulge things here. due to some reasons. Pls can I send you a private message?
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:

Savagery!!! grin
Re: I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? by bobowaja(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Newboss:
Of course this is a serious case. Most people deal with it for life. Those spirits are very ruthless when they feel threatened, though they hardly hurt their victims except the victim decides to fight it off. Please don't pay anyone for help. It's wrong to do so.

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Dominique please she needs help.

Those spirits can be so ruthless especially if you are trying to help their victims. I once dated a girl like that. I was tormented by that spirit like nothing else matters. I finally booked my flight when threatened with my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? / Maroon 5 Has Lost His Mind! See What He Was Caught Doing (photos)) / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.