Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again (3273 Views)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Samuelgr8: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2018
Good day,

I want to share my story,please keep me anonymous. I broke up with someone that I was in a relationship for almost two years. The relationship was the best I ever had. I think I am still in love with this lady but something happened that made me leave. And that has made me to have trust issues with ladies and I am finding it hard to trust even as I try new relationships.

Dupe (not real name) and I knew each other since 2016. We met during NYSC. I love that she was a homely and godly girl. After service year,I got a job but Dupe could not find a job for almost one year. So,I got her some money and she started a buying and selling business. I liked how industrious she was. She started an online business too. She would deliver orders to customers at their homes or offices.

Early this year,she made a delivery to a man and claimed that the man ended up raping her. I was livid and wanted to report the matter to the police but she said she did not want this to come out cos of the shame and stigma. I tried to convince her but she would not bulge.She begged me to let things be. I then asked her to tell me who the man was,she initially did not want to but maybe cause she did not want me to be suspicious,she told me but made me promise not to do anything about it.

God knows,no man will hear that his wife to be got violated and will do nothing about it. I tracked the man down and confronted him. He laughed and told me he never forced my girl. That it was a mutual agreement. He told her he liked her and before he could buy stuff from her,he wanted to sleep with her. At first,she resisted but he made her a handsome offer and she finally agreed. I told him he was a liar and I would deal with him but he said,go and ask your LovePeddler girlfriend to tell you the truth.

Now,this whole revelation was very hard on me. Here I was,dating this lady for two years with no s*x cos we wanted to wait until marriage and here someone else is claiming she willingly gave it to him? I could not take it and I asked her. Of course,she denied it. I then asked her to let us report to the police to prove her innocence but still she refused. She refused on the grounds of the shame and stigma of being known as a rape victim. She said,my family would also find out and hate her. I know it will be hard if people find out the truth but I did not care,I just wanted justice for her and wanted to make sure she was not lying.

This disagreement between us caused a strain in our relationship. It was clear there was trust issues. We could not get past it. She would cry and say that I am insensitive to her plight. I was torn between believing her and sticking with her. One day....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-fiancee-was-violated-but-i-found-it-hard-to-trust-her-again/

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Yambee: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Never stick around a woman out of pity.

Just leave her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy Story story STORY, I no fit with stay with a lady for 2years without sex knowing that 80percent of Nigerian women are oloshos grin

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by greatme2good(f): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2018
Since you love her and want to marry her, in order to regain the lost trust, force her for call the man in your presence. The phone should be on loud speaker while she at least blame the man for raping her. This is the only solution go finding out the truth.

I would like to know how you found out about it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by DonMekino(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
My question....
1. She willingly gave a man sex and then reported to you that she was violated?? Methinks if it was consensual sex, she would have his it from u, unless u found out yourself..
Assume the worst and take ur decision, lemme say its consensual, and she tells u it was...would u leave her
If u can't trust her again better leave her and suffer the consequences now instead of tomorrow u rub it on her face...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Beke2020: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
cool make a lot of sense
DonMekino:
My question....
1. She willingly gave a man sex and then reported to you that she was violated?? Methinks if it was consensual sex, she would have his it from u, unless u found out yourself..
Assume the worst and take ur decision, lemme say its consensual, and she tells u it was...would u leave her
If u can't trust her again better leave her and suffer the consequences now instead of tomorrow u rub it on her face...
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Beke2020: 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hmnnnn
Yambee:
Never stick around a woman out of pity.

Just leave her.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Flattino(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fake story
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Mrnakeina(m): 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
One day,we had a disagreement and I out of frustration,I called her a slut who gave up her cookies to make sales. I was angry and hurt too. My ego as a man was broken. We were both broken and could not continue our relationship without addressing the issue of he rape.

I finally broke up with her in April. I tried but I could not. She hated me for it. Called me all sorts of name for not believing her and dumping her. I did not know what else to do. I miss Dupe. I still love her and up till now,I find it hard to move on.

What can I do? Can our relationship ever have a chance of being repaired? She is still single. I tried to date one or two people but It didn’t work out. Do you think Dupe was lying or telling the truth of what really happened? How do I go back to her and get past what happened? I need mature responses please.

You're all welcomed

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by jeff1607(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
the man should 've proofs, from chats to text messages, to calls. but such ladies always repeat the same action. she would do it again with another man

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fake story nxt
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Virgohills(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Forgiveness is the greatest weapon for fidelity...forgive in the worst situation that partner will never try it again
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
u dont take women seriously ! thats the only way u can live long with a stable blood pressure and normal heartbeat.

dont expect too much from women...

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Beke2020: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hi, nice one though, but not in all cases shaa
Virgohills:
Forgiveness is the greatest weapon for fidelity...forgive in the worst situation that partner will never try it again
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Adasun(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
trash!!! She only want da guilt out of her system.dats why she confess and patch it with lies.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Samuelgr8:

Now,this whole revelation was very hard on me. Here I was,dating this lady for two years with no s*x cos we wanted to wait until marriage and here someone else is claiming she willingly gave it to him? I could not take it and I asked her. Of course,she denied it. I then asked her to let us report to the police to prove her innocence but still she refused.

OP here is one bitter reality you should face :

"...Real desire can't be negotiated..."

If a lady loves you, she will risk everything to sleep with you. A lady who never puts sex on the table early or wants something before she does ( money, relationship , marriage or proof of loyalty ) is negoiating because she feels you aren't her worth.

you aren't ticking all the right boxes. A lady will have sex with her fantasy man before even considering relationship or marriage just to keep him. There was no negotiation that man ticked all the right box ( assertive , confidence and sexually directed )

she was only settling with you, thank goddess you broke up the engagement, ( poor guy two year! ) else all you need do in the future is to mess up once, and she will run back to the guy not minding that you forgave her first time. .

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by nwachukwu9(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Amakavula:

If a lady loves you, she will risk everything to sleep with you. A lady who never puts sex on the table early or wants something before she does ( money, relationship , marriage or proof of loyalty ) is negoiating because she feels you aren't her worth.

you aren't ticking all the right boxes. A lady will have sex with her fantasy man before even considering relationship or marriage just to keep him. There was no negotiation that man ticked all the right box ( assertive , confidence and sexually directed )

she was only settling with you, thank goddess you broke up the engagement, ( poor guy two year! ) else all you need do in the future is to mess up once, and she will run back to the guy not minding that you forgave her first time. .

A lady who does not love you, would always Tell you to Wait until marriage before you have sex with her,even if you end up marrying her she would still be sleeping with the man she desire and be starving you of sex,I cannot stay in a relationship without sex,it would be the same thing that would happen in your marriage, she would deny you of sex

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by babyfaceafrica: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
very fake story
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by drnoel: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
DonMekino:
My question....

Now this is well said. Besides she was not married yet.
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by oyatz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
1) Your relationship won't be the same again.

2) It is very difficult for a non-virgin to stay without sex for two years. Deprivation of this sexual urge can make her yield to temptation.
3) It is extremely difficult for one man to rape an adult lady.
Were there other hefty men around who tied her down during the sex?
Did the alleged rapist torn her bra, pants or clothes during the struggle?
Did he drugged her?
Did the man threatened her with a gun, broken bottles or matchet before she 'reluctantly agreed' to have sex with her?
Did the lady shout for help while resisting the alleged rapist?
Did she visit any hospital immediately after the 'raoe' to prevent unwanted pregnancy or transmission of HIV and other STI?
Was there any sign of injury on her private part or any other parts of the body?

#If the answers to all these are negative, bros it is not rape.

Do you think, the rapist would have succeeded if the lady knows that he is a confirmed HIV +ve patient? Which innocent lady waits for her rapist to wear condom before starting the rape?

4) Women can be very manipulative but love conquers all, had it been that you hadn't separated and you still her enough, forgive her and move on especially if you too have been fuckung other girls (who will be somebody's wives too) before

She is human and if you were a girl, it can happen to you too but I don't just like her trying to prove smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Gr8lex(m): 5:17am On Oct 02, 2018
You don't need trust. Just thrust her a few times and let her go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Wrong mentality bro
nwachukwu9:
A lady who does not love you, would always Tell you to Wait until marriage before you have sex with her,even if you end up marrying her she would still be sleeping with the man she desire and be starving you of sex,I cannot stay in a relationship without sex,it would be the same thing that would happen in your marriage, she would deny you of sex
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by courna(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2018
nwachukwu9:

true...

true...

true...
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by RavenClaw: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2018
If this story is true then you wouldn't put a read more link because you need advice not story telling.

Again if she was truly raped she would have wanted to report to the police or confront him. She cheated on you and she knows it. She probably couldn't bear the guilt and that is why she told you. She is even more wicked than the average girl who will cheat on you and keep it secret.

She might have casted a spell on you that is making you believe you can't do without her love. All you can do now is to uncast the spell done on you and cast a love spell on her that will make her come begging. And even at that do not accept her back even though she might end up committing suicide due to the depression of not having your love. Always remember that someone better will come.
Re: My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again by Beke2020: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmnnn
Amakavula:

(1) (Reply)

Slay Mama Advertise For Church Program Dressed Semi Nude / Re: / Squirting Is The Involuntary Release Of Diluted Urine During Sexual Excitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.