Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating (1308 Views)

A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys / Are You Open To Dating Or Marrying An African American Man Or Woman ? / Why Should Class Come Between Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating by EJaja(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2007
it is now a common thimg for young Guys and Babe to say He or She is not my class,

of recent we spotted this babe some where around were me and my pals go to eat, the girl in question is very tapping i mean you can't pass by her without looking  with lost.(she is beautiful, speaks polished English, dresses well, has good manners when it comes to approach)which is hte basic thing i think any man should want from a babe

both me and one of my pal have been nursing the intension of dating her unknown to us until one faithful afternoon when he walked up to her, i stepped down and asked him to follow up due to some reasons,

but after a long talk on trying to make him see reasons why he should not let the babe go like that he said the normal saying she is not my class.

dat word since then has given ma a big though so i have decided to bring it to the forum so every one of us could give our own say to dis

so what is ur say forumites
Re: Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating by bluenubian(f): 12:32am On Feb 01, 2007
damn with your English, i 'll d be worried about class to
Re: Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating by coolad(m): 2:22am On Feb 01, 2007
O boy,u no go school.check d grammar in ur topic and repost. Its awful.
Re: Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating by coolad(m): 2:22am On Feb 01, 2007
O boy,u no go school.check d grammar in ur topic and repost. Its awful.
Re: Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating by harvey(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2007
i sure wont get down with a girl who cant express herself.and class is really something to look out for.so its not wrong,but the basics must be that she is averagely classical
Re: Should Class be a createria when it comes to Dating by Macgreat(m): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2007
Papoose--smack you make you swallow your pump e-raser (tongue)

(1) (Reply)

She/he Is Beautifu/handsome & Cute But Her/his Body Odour Turns U Off ? / Am I A Bachelor? / I Dont Get It Y Cant She Just Ask Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.