Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1204 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven Your Spouse For Cheating? If Yes, How Was The Life After? / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? / Guys: Do You Consider it Cheating if your girl has a girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by FreeSpirited: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Your Headache Bro.
Re: by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
shocked , hats off to you. I don't think I could ever be as free-spirited as that. Fidelity is very important to me. From both sides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by sinaj(f): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tanchu sir!

Some men nd double standard tho sad

1 Like

Re: by FreeSpirited: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
JasonScolari:
Your Headache Bro.
headache is when you worry about infidelity
Re: by Chidonc(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
i respect d institution of marriage a lot, no need of hanky panky 4rm either side.
Re: by FreeSpirited: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chidonc:
i respect d institution of marriage a lot, no need of hanky panky 4rm either side.
It will be nice you remain faithful all your lives.....regardless of circumstances
Re: by NevetsIbot(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
true tho
Re: by kiddoiLL(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Any man who commits adultery and still divorces his wife for adultery, not minding the children will rot in hell.

I can't deceive myself that I will be 100% faithful to my wife. But I can vouch that I will love her 100%.

Anything that makes me fvck different pvssies apart from my wives pvssie means that my wife has the right to do the same, but shouldn't do it to my face as I won't do it to her face, unless we so agree to do 3some, foursome, or spouse swapping.

My life: I made up my mind that infidelity won't determine my happiness in marriage cos the fact is it will always happen.

It will be fun to try out sex party with consenting spouse. And it will be from mutual agreement. I intend to marry someone who is open to this idea....and if I din't marry such woman, anyone I marry should know that I won't divorce her for commiting adultery if I have been doing same. My morality doesn't accommodate such double standard and hypocrisy. Intact my conscience will judge me.

Dat wan consign u

Re: by Gourdoinc(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:
Tanchu sir!

he is not a man. stop encouraging that beta male. tenk
Re: by FreeSpirited: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
he is not a man. stop encouraging that beta male. tenk
Alpha male my foot....Alpha man that will cheat on his wife and forbids his wife from doing same

1 Like

Re: by Gourdoinc(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Alpha male my foot....Alpha man that will cheat on his wife and forbids his wife from doing same
yes of course that's what makes him an alpha male. bro go and read up on that term in the animal context which we all are anyway. you are a beta male learn to deal with that reality, many things aren't judged based on logic and equality. same way women are excused on many things for being women, same should promiscuity be ignored with men. cos real men Bleep more than one woman. there is no logic to that. simple and short. you won't get that idea anyway cos you are beta male.
Re: by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Na talk be all these now?
Re: by FreeSpirited: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
yes of course that's what makes him an alpha male. bro go and read up on that term in the animal context which we all are anyway. you are a beta male learn to deal with that reality, many things aren't judged based on logic and equality. same way women are excused on many things for being women, same should promiscuity be ignored with men. cos real men Bleep more than one woman. there is no logic to that. simple and short. you won't get that idea anyway cos you are beta male.
Being Alpha or Beta does not define my status as a human being. If that affects your behaviour as a man, good for you. For the record, nature does not mandate anyone to have only one sexual partner. If you do, it will be a matter of principle or belief. It doesn't have to be determined by being alpha or beta. Common sense should tell u our sexuality is dictated by our hormones and culture. That culture is handed down through the ages does not mean every of its prescription is ultimate. I own my life, as long as I don't harm anyone, I have the right to choose my own path and destiny
Re: by Gourdoinc(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Being Alpha or Beta does not define my status as a human being. If that affects your behaviour as a man, good for you. For the record, nature does not mandate anyone to have only one sexual partner. If you do, it will be a matter of principle or belief. It doesn't have to be determined by being alpha or beta. Common sense should tell u our sexuality is dictated by our hormones and culture. That culture is handed down through the ages does not mean every of its prescription is ultimate. I own my life, as long as I don't harm anyone, I have the right to choose my own path and destiny
young man nobody is trying to indoctrinate you, rather you are being correct to not hold your own personal philosophy which is based on ur personality (beta male) and then try to pass it on as a rule that should be binding or applicable to men in general. males get size and maybe for your size ur philosophy works and good for you. but don't generalise it exposes your frail argument. good day
Re: by FreeSpirited: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
young man nobody is trying to indoctrinate you, rather you are being correct to not hold your own personal philosophy which is based on ur personality (beta male) and then try to pass it on as a rule that should be binding or applicable to men in general. males get size and maybe for your size ur philosophy works and good for you. but don't generalise it exposes your frail argument. good day
Your false sense of importance accorded by your skewed Alpha male theory should not apply on the generality of male folks. Just some ill-conceived chauvinistic indoctrination
Re: by daben1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Which part of the world is this one from? Adultery? You're gone!
Re: by Gourdoinc(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Your false sense of importance accorded by your skewed Alpha male theory should not apply on the generality of male folks. Just some ill-conceived chauvinistic indoctrination
yet majority contributors (males) delta you were talking utter bollocks
Re: by FreeSpirited: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
daben1:
Which part of the world is this one from? Adultery? You're gone!
I know u won't read before commenting
Re: by daben1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I know u won't read before commenting
i read everything.
Re: by Deicide: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
NATURE Doesn't support Monogamy lets face reality grin most of this thing we do this are just base on society rules.

1 Like

Re: by FreeSpirited: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
daben1:
i read everything.
Okay. U don't get the logic
Re: by FreeSpirited: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gourdoinc:
yet majority contributors (males) delta you were talking utter bollocks
what are u saying
Re: by daben1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Okay. U don't get the logic
enhee, maybe my brain knock, tell me abeg
Re: by FreeSpirited: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
daben1:
enhee, maybe my brain knock, tell me abeg
Its better you live with your own reality and let others to live by their own reality.

The main point of the write up is that, u dnt have the moral right to judge an adulterous wife when you are also commiting adultery. Who gave you such power? Unfortunately, that's what men called being alpha male, spreading wickedness and oppressing their opposite gender.
Re: by FreeSpirited: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
sinaj:
Tanchu sir!

Double standard is the reason why women suffer from the hands of men

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

13 Things You Must Know Before Marrying An Ijebu Lady / Should I Quit? / World’s Most Sexual Cities – See The Cities Where Women Have The Best Sex Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.