Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Should I Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit? (1209 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Quit? by virginpedro(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fellow NLanders
I need your advice.
I met her 3months ago. And we were getting along.
Little by little the feelings started growing.
I finally asked her out.
Although she told me that she has a boyfriend, but she doesn't love him anymore. That I'm the one she loves.
We started dating.

I always felt bad/hurt, whenever she answers his calls in my presence. We have quarrelled over it. And she begged me to give her sometime to quit him. That she doesn't know how to do it, because he did nothing wrong to her. And he did a lot for her.

I'm fed up. Don't know what to do anymore.
I truly love her so much.

What do I do
Re: Should I Quit? by ikp120(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
virginpedro:
Fellow NLanders
I need your advice.
I finally asked her out.
Although she told me that she has a boyfriend, but she doesn't love him anymore. That I'm the one she loves.
We started dating.

I always felt bad/hurt, whenever she answers his calls in my presence. We have quarrelled over it. And she begged me to give her sometime to quit him. That she doesn't know how to do it, because he did nothing wrong to her. And he did a lot for her.

What do I do
I did the same thing that you're doing now back then in school.

Keep on fvcking the pussy bro, while you search for another.

Don't break up with her! Just keep fvcking her!

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit? by virginpedro(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:

grin
Re: Should I Quit? by Homeboiy: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
She's using u?

I met my ex on my way this afternoon after several months, thought she has changed

lol, her usual word comes out immediately

Iam hungry..

ah ah thought u left me for someone that can be buying u trailers of foods

well, wetin concern me

I must fück her this week

bro...keep fúcking the girl n stop being jealous

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? by VargasVee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
You didn't even let her end things properly with her ex before you jumped in to paddle the canoe grin

What you ask for, is what you get.
Re: Should I Quit? by virginpedro(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
VargasVee:
You didn't even let her end things properly with her ex before you jumped in to paddle the canoe grin

What you ask for, is what you get.

He's not even an ex yet. Because in his mind. She's still his girlfriend
Re: Should I Quit? by pu7pl3(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tell her to get her priorities straight...u gotta man up man
Re: Should I Quit? by yomi007k(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
ikp120:

Follow this advice and make heaven.

....plus op shud stop loving the girl. Let it be a friends wt benefits parole.
Re: Should I Quit? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
leave women alone and find money, trust me its beta
Re: Should I Quit? by babyfaceafrica: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
You are naive and a kid..why?..she said she has a bf..eight..then youbshoukdbhave allowed her to quit before you started any serious thing with her.now her boyfriend will convince her and she will dump your sorry ass like floating tones.....be smart..leave her now and be free from stress..good luck
Re: Should I Quit? by Venica(f): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
All of you asking the guy to keep fucking the girl are wicked and mischievous. if she were your sister is that the advice you will give op Op, to get things right, just tell her to choose between the two of you. give her one month to do this. whoever she chose don't feel bad. just move on. better person go come.
Re: Should I Quit? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
The babe just wants to have the taste of both worlds.

She is using you
Re: Should I Quit? by virginpedro(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Venica:
All of you asking the guy to keep fucking the girl are wicked and mischievous. if she were your sister is that the advice you will give op Op, to get things right, just tell her to choose between the two of you. give her one month to do this. whoever she chose don't feel bad. just move on. better person go come.

I already asked her. And she said I'm the one she wants to be with.

She asked me to give her till the end of this month.
Which just ended today
Re: Should I Quit? by Next2Bezee(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
virginpedro:
Fellow NLanders
I need your advice.
I finally asked her out.
We started dating.

What do I do

You are dating someone's girlfriend & you don't even fear God as you're saying you get hurt when she talks to her actual bf. shocked

My brother either she, your next gf or probably even your wife might end up doing same to you someday, because..Karma.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? by virginpedro(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Next2Bezee:

You are dating someone's girlfriend & you don't even fear God as you're saying you get hurt when she talks to her actual bf. shocked

My brother either she, your next gf or probably even your wife might end up doing same to you someday, because..Karma.

Ok
Re: Should I Quit? by Shorsky1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
If you are serious about the future of your relationship and u are not getting any younger,u better LOG OUT of the relationship.It disheartening when two guys date the same girl.
Re: Should I Quit? by Venica(f): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
virginpedro:

I already asked her. And she said I'm the one she wants to be with.
She asked me to give her till the end of this month. Which just ended today
OK. so give her the time
Re: Should I Quit? by virginpedro(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
ScotFree:
The babe just wants to have the taste of both worlds.

She is using you

undecided
Re: Should I Quit? by crismark(m): 5:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Bro no vex ooo...but u re a big fool. So u re among dose dat a gal will tell clearly dat she has a boyfriend nd u ll keep on pestering her even to d extent dat u still went on dating her even wen both of dem re still dating...i pity u. U neva see anything. Both of dem go use u play ball.
Re: Should I Quit? by virginpedro(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
crismark:
Bro no vex ooo...but u re a big fool. So u re among dose dat a gal will tell clearly dat she has a boyfriend nd u ll keep on pestering her even to d extent dat u still went on dating her even wen both of dem re still dating...i pity u. U neva see anything. Both of dem go use u play ball.

Guy, you have no right to insult me.
Everyone comes across challenges in the relationship world.

I never even said I was pestering her.
The feeling was mutual.
Moreover, she said she doesn't love the guy anymore. Just that she doesn't know how to end things properly with him.

So "STFU" if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Quit? by crismark(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2017
virginpedro:

Guy, you have no right to insult me.
Everyone comes across challenges in the relationship world.

I never even said I was pestering her.
The feeling was mutual.
Moreover, she said she doesn't love the guy anymore. Just that she doesn't know how to end things properly with him.

So "STFU" if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute shocked shocked shocked
Brother!!! All tins been equal u re still a fool for the reasons mentioned below
1. For even startin d relationship in d 1st place, wen u knw fully well dat she has a guy she's dating.
2. For nt realizing she will still cheat on u wit dis same guy.
3. For nt realizing dat by dating her u ll one day be in dat guys situation, where she will be dating anoda guy while planning to dump u.

#BigMumu#BigFool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit? by muller101(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2017
If the girl is a nairalander. grin u don die be that
Re: Should I Quit? by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2017
virginpedro:
Fellow NLanders
I need your advice.
I finally asked her out.
We started dating.

What do I do

hisses on thread..
wanted to advised u but na waste of time

go check ma signature n redeem urselves

(1) (Reply)

Study These Courses In University Of Calabar Without Jamb / Shocking ! 13-year-old Girl Beats 14-year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend / What Will You Do To Your Ex In This Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.