Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... (18707 Views)

Boyfriend Who Is Fond Of Me Stares At Me Strange After Sex And In General / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Adonai7(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wake her up from her stupid sleep,and call her back to her senses
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by kings20(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Gals
hugging all d time with d unending sweet words they tell each other
how I hate that
gals get a lot of issues I swear
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by FunspoT(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op if u are not enjoying it urself,then tell her frankly to stop it,she will if she sees u are serious,buh u ladies dey play with bad things oh,guys don't do DAT shit,a guy pressing my Johnson,will get 7up bottle broken on his head for his troubles...
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Mcowubaba: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Here to read lies...

Research and experience has shown me that most ladies are bisexual, some don't even know yet
Which research?
Who were the researchers
You and lalasticlala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Werey
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
that's why I didn't react. I have told her if she tries it again, I will press hers too, lol.
The thing na button
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Stephanie22: 1:50am On Jun 05, 2017
She often sleep beside her mother and is used to that

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by ItsTutsi(m): 2:35am On Jun 05, 2017
But she said "shes not offended"
subtlemee:
She's bisexual..next time wake her up from the fake sleep and warn her very well
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 3:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Stephanie22:
She often sleep beside her mother and is used to that
I will ask her this, cos many girls still press their mum's breasts.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 3:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
well I personally don't see anything wrong with that.
what If you start enjoying it at a point?
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:

Please PM me. Thanks
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by oluwashedy: 4:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Pishure of your boobs or I don't believe it grin
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by LePrezident(m): 5:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by femi4: 5:54am On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
A female friend is fond of pressing boobs when she sleeps over in my place or when I sleep at hers, she does this at night when I am asleep, I just push her hands away and continue my sleep. Now I am wondering if its normal, I know she isn't lesbo she has a bf and they are so in love. Not like I am offended but i kind of feel its a bit weird. ladies how often do you do stuffs like this and how often is it done to you and how best do you react.

You can have a bf and still have feeling for girls. Its called bisexual.

You are not offended? Perhaps you ve started enjoying the handling
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by maryjabeez: 6:01am On Jun 05, 2017
ceejayx:
This thread be giving me multiple erections... Cinderella5 maryjabeez StarBukola grin More flesh to ur breasts

Smh
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Doctorfitz: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Which research?
Who were the researchers
You and lalasticlala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Werey

Tuale. Lols. Every guyman na researcher Na, don't u research?

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2017
maryjabeez:

Smh
grin hws ur night na? Any pressing? wink
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by MightySirKay(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
What type of sleep is that.. She press ur breast while sleeping.. like "PRESSING" and she is sleeping and u didn't wake her with a slap. Am even suspecting u are enjoying it.

Imagine am sleeping with my guy on d same bed and he come dey press my dick. I swear is either he will follow d sleep to death or he wakes up with his hand chopped off

This one got me

I will just help me detach his dick and put it in his hand, since he is in desperate need of microphone
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by maryjabeez: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2017
ceejayx:

grin hws ur night na? Any pressing? wink

"Soft touch not press" wink
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
maryjabeez:

"Soft touch not press" wink
Hmm as u wish hun,u must hav a vry sensitive set of tits,but I like it squeezed,nipples pinched,crushed and abused tongue
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2017
ApostleJSuleman:

Please PM me. Thanks
what's it about pls?
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
femi4:
You can have a bf and still have feeling for girls. Its called bisexual.

You are not offended? Perhaps you ve started enjoying the handling
nope.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

Cinderella5, your friend that you complained about has replied you.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Activa:

Cinderella5, your friend that you complained about has replied you.
grin funny you

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
then it only means one thing... bisexual
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by femi4: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2017
That's why I dey always fear women with "Bestie".
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by preccy69(f): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
What type of sleep is that.. She press ur breast while sleeping.. like "PRESSING" and she is sleeping and u didn't wake her with a slap. Am even suspecting u are enjoying it.

Imagine am sleeping with my guy on d same bed and he come dey press my dick. I swear is either he will follow d sleep to death or he wakes up with his hand chopped off.

Girls... all of una na lessy
not all of us sir
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

wow, ok.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Cinderella5(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2017
femi4:
That's why I dey always fear women with "Bestie".
nothing to fear dear.
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by Neobulletzz(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

well since you didn't see anything wrong with it, so are you one
Re: When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... by arleck(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Cinderella5:
A female friend is fond of pressing boobs when she sleeps over in my place or when I sleep at hers, she does this at night when I am asleep, I just push her hands away and continue my sleep. Now I am wondering if its normal, I know she isn't lesbo she has a bf and they are so in love. Not like I am offended but i kind of feel its a bit weird. ladies how often do you do stuffs like this and how often is it done to you and how best do you react.

Dont just mind em' i dont see anythn wrng with that..

she press ur boobs, she nor press ur boobs, how much that one gve u for account..

Stop Living ur life according to people's opinion, this a 24century anythn goes dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tolotolo Babes / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected / How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.