Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack (38166 Views)

FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by totorimi: 5:08am On Jun 05, 2017
eleven:
FFK is right. Really shame on this stupid minister. To think the idiot did not console with the 21 Nigerians killed today by BH, his own people but quick to condole with the 6 British citizens. Both events are sad but the minister is a real wicked idiot. May the souls of the deceased Nigerians and the brits rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Dont blame him, they are all noise makers as far as bubu is concerned. Dont forget bubu was once quoted as saying an attack on boko was an attack on the north therefore condemning boko terrorist acts without checking out with bubu may land him in trouble. Its a terrible situation indeed, I just hope we come out of this nightmare jagaban and co dragged us into.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:12am On Jun 05, 2017
seunmsg:

Some of you should go and learn how government works. It is the duty of the governor, defence and interior ministers to officially react to internal affairs like the chibok killings. When the London attack occurred yesterday, we saw Sadiq khan, the mayor of London all over the media responding to the attack and not Boris Johnson, the UK foreign affairs minister. That doesn't mean foreign affairs ministers cannot condemn the attacks. However, when an issue is international, it is the duty of the foreign affairs minister to react officially on behalf of the country. It is part of his diplomatic duties. We should learn not to play politics with everything.

Gbam!! !
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:16am On Jun 05, 2017
OVI75:

Just Like You Have Failed To Understand That Protection Of Lives and Properties Is The Major Responsibility Of Government...

But there are many branches of govt each with there own duties and different responsibilities.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:22am On Jun 05, 2017
OlaSpeaker:

Hm i love this but on the other hand FFK is right too, understanding the job of the minister but charity begin at home voicing out for those being killed almost on daily basis by the fulani herds men either as a person or as a minister would have been deeply appreciated after all the minister tweet was in person and not on behalf of Nigeria

But state security is not the job of the foreign minister for goodness sakes. That's the job of the mayor (or chairman) of that municipality (LGA), the local police inspector, state governor and possibly the minister of the interior, not the job of tge foreign minister.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

The problem is not reall about reacting and paring solidarity with any country that has experienced some form of terror attack. The problem is that the idiots in power often overlook and no longer even release statements on terror attacks in Nigeria because they feel it's a norm and people can keep dying for all they care. The fulani rampage is one of the many issues that the government of the day have overlooked. Yet, they shamelessly stand with France, UK, UK. If we're not careful they may even stand with Biafra without realizing that it's not a recognized country. It''s utterly shameful really.

Dude, if you want to stop these rampaging and terrorist attacks then policing should be left to communities or the local govt with the states overseeing them and with the police inspectors being elected by the people because who best to stop crime apart from those who are from that same area. This pathetic federal policing is dysfunctional.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2017
AkumahTalk:
In other news; last week, 14 people were killed in Tai L.G.A Rivers State. Nobody said 'kpim' not even the state government. Apparently, the life of Nigerians/Africans mean nothing. Our government is quick to stand with a foreign country.

NB: FFK na mumu. I don't stand with him.

That is the job of the mayor (or chairman) of that municipality (LGA), the local police inspector, state governor and possibly the minister of the interior, not the job of the foreign minister.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by PureMe01: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So Elemenah is the minister of defence? Hatred shouldn't reduce you to FKK shoe licker making you node to every foolishness he says.
u talk like an ass dude.inasmuch as FFK is a lunatic which i consent to.but wen it comes to this,he's 101% right.
how can ur mother and ur siblings be murdered and u Dont care,then just d very second u hear of same occurrence in someone else's home,u rush there to cry with d bereaved. dats madness!!
Dont always attack d messenger, get d message.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2017
osazsky:

OK sir, but y did London foreign affairs minister not send us condolence wen bk killed 7 nigerians

Because it looks like it happens allĺlllllll the time.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I can't remember Boris Johnson ever commisérating with Nigeria.
He has never sent any condolence, to the best of my knowledge. Can you please provide me with any link or evidence in this regard.

You're the hypocrite.....and you're playing politics, because you're a supporter of this Evil insensitive Government.

And the Nigerian Minister of foriegn affairs is a Lunatic.

Do you know the number of Nigerians that die daily due to various attacks? How many of this western countries have ever sent any condolence..

We are always the first, very soon the deranged old babbon in London will Tweet, condemning the London attack...
Why his boys "fulani herdsmen" are using Nigerians to do Suya

This things seem to happen all the time in Nigeria so I am guessing that's why they don't even bother sending condolences.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=poseidon12 post=57201155][/quote]

But thats not the job of the foreign affairs minister. That is the job of the mayor (or chairman) of that municipality (LGA), there local police inspector, state governor and possibly the federal minister of the interior.

Besides, if you actually want to stop these rampaging and terrorist attacks then policing should be left to communities or the local govt under the watchful eyes of the state with the local police inspectors being elected by the people.
Who best to stop crime apart from those who are from that same area. This pathetic federal policing is dysfunctional.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:43am On Jun 05, 2017
leofab:
you should borrow some sense; ffk didn't attack him rather he attacked his government..

Wooooo! May God bless you for putting up that awesome picture of the great Teddy Roosevolt.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by davidif: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2017
PureMe01:
u talk like an ass dude.inasmuch as FFK is a lunatic which consent to.but wen it comes to this,he's 101% right.
how can ur mother and ur siblings be murdered and u Dont care,then just d very second u hear of same occurrence in someone else's home,u rush there to cry with d bereaved. dats madness!!

Dude this attacks seem to happen all the time in Nigeria maybe that's why they don't even bother to respond anymore.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Ikville(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Fani Kayode should go and learn the work of Foreign affairs minister, He/she makes sure that a diplomatic relationship is maintained by Nigeria and other countries.
Commenting or Criticising Fulani attacks in Nigeria is not his job but rather the work of the Interior Minister.

Dis is why evil thrives in our society cos gud men fail to act. No matta ur designation, it is everybody's moral duty to condemn evil.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2017
I don't understand how Cockroaches survive inside Microwave, Gas cooker oven etc. You will be warming food and you will see them walking inside like Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by jakandeola(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae:
maybe because Nigeria is a joke of a country to them and are not worth their condolences.
if I attack u u will start talking
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by vedaxcool(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
[s]
PureMe01:
u talk like an ass dude.inasmuch as FFK is a lunatic which i consent to.but wen it comes to this,he's 101% right.
[/s]

Use your small brain if you have one and tell us what the function of a foreign affairs minister is or just shut and cease sounding drunk early in the morning.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Reference(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
eleven:
FFK is right. Really shame on this stupid minister. To think the idiot did not console with the 21 Nigerians killed today by BH, his own people but quick to condole with the 6 British citizens. Both events are sad but the minister is a real wicked idiot. May the souls of the deceased Nigerians and the brits rest in perfect peace. Amen.

Can you imagine. 6 versus 21.....
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by GuntersChain(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2017
FFK that's what is called hypocrites. They will not condemn southern kaduna massacre nor the onslaught of the Fulani herdsman. You and fayose keep up the good work, keep telling because democracy will not stand without opposition.

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by GuntersChain(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2017
cool
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Reference(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae:
Fani Kayode should go and learn the work of Foreign affairs minister, He/she makes sure that a diplomatic relationship is maintained by Nigeria and other countries.
Commenting or Criticising Fulani attacks in Nigeria is not his job but rather the work of the Interior Minister.

If these issues were domestic to you, I don't think you will be talking this way. In your opinion, government is compartmentalised. Boko Haram and herdsmenace is not his business. It is for 'another ministry'.... minister to talk about....no wonder Nigeria works so well. When elections come and the performance of government comes up for scrutiny, some Ministers will be 're-elected' while others won't abi.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Bizibi(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

e pain am wella... here you need this ...
mtcheeeew
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by PureMe01: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Use your small brain if you have one and tell us what the function of a foreign affairs minister is or just shut and cease sounding drunk early in the morning.
What have you used your big brain to do for yourself other than bowing everyday to your masters from the north...slave!!!
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by obailala(m): 8:25am On Jun 05, 2017
leofab:
you should borrow some sense; ffk didn't attack him rather he attacked his government..
My dear, I think you need that sense much more than I do. Open your eyes next time, my post was directed at the chap I quoted who loosely called Geoffrey Onyeama an 'idiot' and 'stupid minister' for condoling with UK. That was a senseless statement from a peraon without morals.

As for FFK, oh yes, his statement is actually silly too (as usual); Nigeria and Nigerians also stand with the world against terrorism and we've had (and are still having) our fare share of terrorist attacks. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the statement of Onyeama. If FFK doesnt like Buhari or his government, it doesnt still change this fact about Nigeria standing against terrorism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by obailala(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Reference:

If these issues were domestic to you, I don't think you will be talking this way. In your opinion, government is compartmentalised. Boko Haram and herdsmenace is not his business. It is for 'another ministry'.... minister to talk about....no wonder Nigeria works so well. When elections come and the performance of government comes up for scrutiny, some Ministers will be 're-elected' while others won't abi.
Onyeama's job as the foreign minister is EXACTLY what he just did. As a Nigerian, if he chooses to condemn internal crisis occuring here and there, then he can also do that if he pleases, but 'foreign affairs' is his primary job description. I wonder why this is so difficult for rabid haters to understand.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2017
[s]
PureMe01:

What have you used your big brain to do for yourself other than bowing everyday to your masters from the north...slave!!!
[/s]

Can't answer the question they resort to insults. ... go educate yourself and build your brain.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by joshing(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Sometimes you don't just understand Fani Kayode... He knows a lot, but refuses to tell the public and I am not talking about London Attack.. I am talking about the fate of Nigeria and what the Northern and South Western Leaders are up to...

But I have a message to share

Let me say this to you all on nairaland.. Creating entrepreneurs will not and never save Nigeria's economy or create more jobs for the people.. You see everyone claiming that they have the passion, that they have the skill and they want to become entrepreneurs because Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gate made them believe they would..

Friends, let me tell you Bill Gates and Mark Zuck's ideas were enhanced by a favourable economy and that is what we need... To create employment for the people we need to stop believing the lies like Npower and start protesting for real jobs (Npower ends in 2 years time you know).... Just look at some companies in American and how many people they employ

Apple - 75,000
Microsoft - 114,000
Google - 61,000
Facebook - 17,000
Berkshire Hathaway - 367,700
General Electric - 301,000
Walmart - 2.3 million people (1.4 million in the United States alone)
Amazon - 341,000

That is almost 4 million people employed by just 8 companies and one of these companies employs over 1.4 million people in just one country alone..

Imagine if government start building BIG STEEL COMPANIES, FACTORIES FOR PRODUCTION, BIG AGRIC FARMS instead of giving us fertilizers to go and do it ourselves..

Imagine if the government passes a law that any foreign country that wants to do business in Nigeria, must have one of its assembling plants or operating factories here in Nigeria and 40% of the employees must be Nigerian..

Imagine such... There would be so much jobs... With at least 2 large farms in every state (owned and run by the government) employing over 5,000 each... That 360,000 jobs in 36 states with more jobs being created through distribution and exporting of the products... I reckon 40,000 more jobs..

Just Imagine.. Don't let all you hear about Entrepreneurship fool you.. As long as the economy is bad, entrepreneurship will face more problems and it will be harder for those with real dreams to make real impact..

We can do sometime by sharing this idea with the government.. We can do something by speaking up to them about this instead of blaming them.. Let us make an effort so that we can eat good food, have security and sleep at night..

it is for our own good..

Let us speak it on every thread and post it on our social media handles, with the #Nigeriamustchange

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger
Bros thanks very much... so on point. This post isnt meant to be a comment sef; It should be an individual post that should make front page. Every one cant be an entreprenuer besides footballers that earn crazy money aint entreprenuer & even if you are meant to be an entreprenuer..you have to learn your trade 1st. Tony Elemelu was once an employee in the bank. If economy is bad; to be an entreprenuer aint the solution
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by PureMe01: 10:24am On Jun 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Can't answer the question they resort to insults. ... go educate yourself and build your brain.
its not an insult bro.its a reality
anyways talk of education.. as Nigerian Michael Faraday wey u be,i never hear who ur own education help
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by redsun(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2017
A life of a british citizen is worth more than a thousand nigerians,of course. They value people's lives in the uk and that is why there functional laws to protect people,but in a lawless country like nigeria,people's lives are at the mercy of the elements and rampaging thugs,called politicians.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Butterworth: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2017
vedaxcool:
FKK and his sheeple siblings on this thread have failed to understand the role of a Foreign Affairs Minister.

I guess Your governments role in Nigeria is protecting Terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Naira Redesign: ISWAP ‘Abandons’ Naira, Taxes Farmers, Traders In CFAs / Governor Okorocha Shares Imo Rice. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.