Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex (2648 Views)

My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don't know what the title of this thread should be guys!

Let me quickly go straight to the point, I have been dating a girl for 4 years now, I have to say she is the faithful and lovely type when I first met her, along the line we started having issues, we quarreled a lot but I never stopped loving her, so it got to a point she decided to call it a quit since according to her it wasn't working out and they she no longer happy in the relationship because we quarrel a lot.

So I let her go but we kept talking, I tried talking to her that I will be a better person and that I will change and amend for her sake and try to make her happy in the relationship but she said no she made up her mind that I should try elsewhere...

So i let her be, 4 months passed and I couldn't stop thinking about her because I still see her in my dream, the funny part is I have a current girlfriend who is more beautiful than her 1000 times, she has seen the girl sef but the thing is my feelings are still with her (my ex) so I decided to patch things up.

Fast forward, I called her up last week Friday and told her I wanted to see her, so we picked Sunday for the date, which is today.

Called her up and we met, took her out, so we got talking about everything, I talked to her I wanted her back and she was saying no at first, I kept pressuring and then she told me this guys!

She said she currently has two boyfriend whom she is fucking right now!!! Oh my God this is the girl I am dying for that I love a lot. I almost cried, you know that feeling of two guys not one fucking your girl.

I almost went numb when she told me, I asked her why? She said she has mixed feelings and then she went on to say she will ask the two guys to go but it will be hard since they didn't offend her, she said she still has feelings for me but I have to make it stronger by re asking her out like I did years ago the same way I made her fall.

But nairalanders the problem bow is, this girl has bleeped two guys and she even told me to my face comfortably...

I feel devastated because I love this girl so much even with this I still feel like dating her but a part of me is angry and feel strong hate towards her. I am confused, I need your advises guys please, what do you think about this, o? ", the thoughts of those guys fucking her just killing me!! cry
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by NwaAmaikpe: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
What we will tell you will further kill you..

Just grab a bottle of Hero and drink some happiness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by davinero2: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sorry
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Jaynom(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
The bitter truth is > She was fùcking other guys before y'all broke up.

4 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
What we will tell you will further kill you..

Just grab a bottle of Hero and drink some happiness

cry

Bro the bad part is no matter the type of girl I they wether mami water I can't forget about this my ex girl, I don't know what to do.

Just covered in pains.

*grabs bottle of hero*
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by x6blade(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol she'll bleep you and two other guys

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
My first question to you is this, the new babe that's is "1000 times finer" than this your ex, have you broken up with her properly before you started this your madness?.Abi you're using that one to play? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaynom:
The bitter truth is > She was fùcking other guys before y'all broke up

How this nigga can't see this beyond me fam!

6 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by elderhimself(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
In summary, do what thou wilt .!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
My first question to you is this, the new babe that's is "1000 times finer" than this your ex, have you broken up with her properly before you started this your madness?.Abi you're using that one to play? undecided

You want am? I fit pass you her control, only interested in my ex and no one else. undecided
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by vladhillz(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
I really wanna get savage ryt now..but d pic of 2guys doing dirty things to yur ex is already too painful..sorry bro..just move on..
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Idowuh(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
She will be bleeping 3 guys now... Now that you are back
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by daben1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
See this guy o, so it's only you that should be ffucking her? Na you put the pucci there abi?
You better share with the two guys while it last o... Greedy boy!!
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

cry

Bro the bad part is no matter the type of girl I they wether mami water I can't forget about this my ex girl, I don't know what to do.

Just covered in pains.

*grabs bottle of hero*
You can if you want to. undecided

©YBR
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Wisebird22(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
but your also fckin anoda pussy,,,mehn wake up,she is fckin 2 guys because u guys wer nt togeda try herand monitor her closely if she even get one side guy eh bobo just delet her name for ur fone den use one cartoon of hero beer delet her comot for ur head
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
vladhillz:
I really wanna savage ryt now..but d pic of 2guys doing dirty things to yur ex is already too painful..sorry bro..just move on..

Chai this is savagery already.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

You want am? I fit pass you her control, only interested in my ex and no one else. undecided

You better move on with your life.Abi this your ex give you winch chop ni.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You can if you want to. undecided

©YBR

I tried with two better looking chicks, nigga I fit send you the babe then pics privately.

Still I can't let this my ex girl go
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

You better move on with your life.Abi this your ex give you winch chop ni.

Fam, I swear to God I don't know.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Cladez(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Whats makes you think she won't cheat on you again,after telling you to your face and you are still planning to go back.....PLEASE WHEN SHE DOES DON'T COME BACK HERE TO WAIL BITTERLY.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
daben1:
See this guy o, so it's only you that should be ffucking her? Na you put the pucci there abi?
You better share with the two guys while it last o... Greedy boy!!

grin greedy boy part got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Jaynom(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

You are pùssy whipped! She played you, now she's playing two other niggahs yet you dey form commando. Since you've made up your mind, case closed. Go and follow Queue.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wisebird22:
but your also fckin anoda pussy,,,mehn wake up,she is fckin 2 guys because u guys wer nt togeda try herand monitor her closely if she even get one side guy eh bobo just delet her name for ur fone den use one cartoon of hero beer delet her comot for ur head

2 not even 1.if na one e for nor pain me...
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jaynom:

You are pùssy whipped! She played you, now she's playing two other niggahs yet you dey form commando. Since you've made up your mind, case closed. Go and follow Queue.

I like to forget her but I can't. I tried fucking other girls more beautiful than her to see if I will love them but feelings die after the sex is over...
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Jaynom(m): 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
grin grin grin
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
She was never faithful Bro.

Just imagine? Sharing the pussy like birthday cake to two guys and also considering sharing it to you?

Is that not cooperate prostitution?
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
I always tell people who want to settle down with a lady to tie them spiritually so they love only you super strongly for ever but most won't listen after heart break they run back to me. If you really like her go back to her but tie her.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by I888(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
cuteguy123:
I don't know what the title of this thread should be guys!

Let me quickly go straight to the point, I have been dating a girl for 4 years now, I have to say she is the faithful and lovely type when I first met her, along the line we started having issues, we quarreled a lot but I never stopped loving her, so it got to a point she decided to call it a quit since according to her it wasn't working out and they she no longer happy in the relationship because we quarrel a lot.

So I let her go but we kept talking, I tried talking to her that I will be a better person and that I will change and amend for her sake and try to make her happy in the relationship but she said no she made up her mind that I should try elsewhere...

So i let her be, 4 months passed and I couldn't stop thinking about her because I still see her in my dream, the funny part is I have a current girlfriend who is more beautiful than her 1000 times, she has seen the girl sef but the thing is my feelings are still with her (my ex) so I decided to patch things up.

Fast forward, I called her up last week Friday and told her I wanted to see her, so we picked Sunday for the date, which is today.

Called her up and we met, took her out, so we got talking about everything, I talked to her I wanted her back and she was saying no at first, I kept pressuring and then she told me this guys!

She said she currently has two boyfriend whom she is fucking right now!!! Oh my God this is the girl I am dying for that I love a lot. I almost cried, you know that feeling of two guys not one fucking your girl.

I almost went numb when she told me, I asked her why? She said she has mixed feelings and then she went on to say she will ask the two guys to go but it will be hard since they didn't offend her, she said she still has feelings for me but I have to make it stronger by re asking her out like I did years ago the same way I made her fall.

But nairalanders the problem bow is, this girl has bleeped two guys and she even told me to my face comfortably...

I feel devastated because I love this girl so much even with this I still feel like dating her but a part of me is angry and feel strong hate towards her. I am confused, I need your advises guys please, what do you think about this, o? ", the thoughts of those guys fucking her just killing me!! cry

You will only end being heart broken the more. Choose your fight. That girl is not stable. She doesn't know what she wants and she will keep making that same kind of "msitake" for a very long time.

Girls like that are only good for forking. If go dey form seriousness with her, u will only have urself to blame in the end

Send me the contact of the current girl since u don't want her na. U can have ur ex, but please give me the current damsel. U don't know what u have until it is gone.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Jaynom(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

I like to forget her but I can't. I tried fucking other girls more beautiful than her to see if I will love them but feelings die after the sex is over...
Oooooo! She called it quits (dumped you)? Eureka!!! Now i get it. With all these symptoms you are showing us, it's safe to say YOU CANT DEAL WITH REJECTION very well. That's your problem
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Gkemz: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
You know the answer but you want to get our opinion. Anyways, continue with your current date. But before you do just that, ascertain whether she's (ex) lying to get you outta her life but if she's saying the truth, then you've got to let go and move on because she may most likely continue to fvck the other two guys if you accept her back. Those affection and feelings u used to have for her is gone and can neva be restored.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Wisebird22(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

2 not even 1.if na one e for nor pain me...
my bro she was bein sincer to you,wat if she lied dt she had not slept wit any guy at all?
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by waywardpikin: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Guy dump that skanky b!tch and move the fvck on! I understand how you feel but given time, all this will be nothing more than memories. If you guys continue dating she will continue screwing those other two guys, that's why she informed you of the situation beforehand, as a sort of caveat emptor.

Besides, the reason why she dumped you was so she could be free to sample other d!cks which is what she is currently doing, so don't come and put sand-sand inside her garri biko.

As that popular saying goes, 'Sometimes you just have to let babe go free and be a hoe.'

Wayward Pikin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Abused, Humiliated And Dumped By My Husband / My Cousin Exposed Me To Sexual Activities At A Young Age - Man Laments / Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Sends Fans Into A Frenzy As She Flashes Her Fat V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.