Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex (2671 Views)

My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wisebird22:
my bro she was bein sincer to you,wat if she lied dt she had not slept wit any guy at all?

True I still reason this..
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op, u know what to do
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Eazie351(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
I‘ll tell you to try her again....then you‘d see she‘z nuh worth the **comback.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Talk2bella come give your advice/opinion here plz
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
You can perceive danger with your eyes yet you're bent on putting your head into it

I still don't know why some guys always take what they have at hand with levity and will go chasing what they will never get

So, you are going to break your current gf's heart just because of the unforgotten fantasies of your ex? So, if your ex agrees to date you today, you will swerve your current gf into BRT line?

You need deliverance bro

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by smilingface(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
I bet you have never bleep her,chai.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
You see danger yet you want to put your head into it

I still don't know why guys some guys always take what they have at hand with levity and will go chasing that they will never get

So, you are going to break that lady's heart just because of the fantasies of your ex? So, of your ex agrees to date you today, you will swerve your current gf into BRT line?

You need deliverance bro

Bros I can't seem to love another girl!
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by tosyne2much(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

Bros I can't seem to love another girl!
You don't love her, it's only infatuation.. Even if you still love her as you claim, what's the point going back to your vomit when the truth she told you will keep tormenting you?

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by CuddleBear(f): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
cuteguy123:

2 not even 1.if na one e for nor pain me...
What of you that have been bleeping other girls?

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by marvin902(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
A dog never goes back to it's vomit.. so get a bottle of harp and chill cool
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by kozmicity: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
You said you hate her right??...simple,no matter how little the hatred is,ita never to small for your minds eye...
Magnify the hatred till the extent that when you see her,you only feel hatred..
How do you hate her??...simply continue replaying what she told you in your brain and imagine the scene costantly.

(this issan advised method,worked with me)

While you're busy tormenting yourself with the details,...gimme your current gf details...
*sips alomo*
Kerewawa
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by OneManLegion(m): 12:28am On Jun 05, 2017
cuteguy123, I can teach you to not just have this girl under your thumb but also to fall completely out of love with her and take back control of your emotions.

The big question is, "Are you willing to learn?"
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 4:43am On Jun 05, 2017
OneManLegion:
cuteguy123, I can teach you to not just have this girl under your thumb but also to fall completely out of love with her and take back control of your emotions.

The big question is, "Are you willing to learn?"

Bro pleas I beg you teach me, I want to learn, I am tired of suffering emotionally.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 4:44am On Jun 05, 2017
smilingface:
I bet you have never bleep her,chai.

LOL we dated for 3 years, I was the one who deflowered her
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by aliyumd: 5:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Dont worry when you get older, like say 30 you would u remember situations like this and laugh at your stupidity.
; grin grin ;DD grin ; pikin still dey do u.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by lodphil(m): 6:48am On Jun 05, 2017
You are emotionally weak.Logic should rule u as a man and not emotions.
Emotions might make u really want something,but logic will make u understand that the thing will be harmful to you.

Op that gal will shatter you emotionally,physically and psychologically.
Sorry for you in advance,u ve giving her power over u.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
You don't live her, it's only infatuation.. Even if you still love her as you claim, what's the point going back to your vomit when the truth she told you will keep tormenting you?

Am really confused man I swear, I dey reason all this you say fam but I don't know what to do I dated her for 3 years and I became so attached to her now, the reason me I know I am finding it hard to let go is maybe I can't face rejection because she was the one who ended the relationship maybe if I had agreed to end it in my mind I would have forgotten about her, brother the bad part is this when I really wanted to break up with her cause we were having issues then I already lost my feeling for her but she begged and begged cried i could not bear to see her hurting with tears in her eyes and then I began to love her more very strong more than usual , that month ending was when she decided to break up....

Shattering me, devastating me.

I feel both hatred and love towards her

I have thought of doing something evil to her.

Part of me wants to hurt her badly right now another part of me is still loving her ,

I have mixed feelings but the way I feel for her is still getting in my head.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by tosyne2much(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2017
cuteguy123:

Am really confused man I swear, I dey reason all this you say fam but I don't know what to do I dated her for 3 years and I became so attached to her now, the reason me I know I am finding it hard to let go is maybe I can't face rejection because she was the one who ended the relationship maybe if I had agreed to end it in my mind I would have forgotten about her, brother the bad part is this when I really wanted to break up with her cause we were having issues then I already lost my feeling for her but she begged and begged cried i could not bear to see her hurting with tears in her eyes and then I began to love her more very strong more than usual , that month ending was when she decided to break up....

Shattering me, devastating me.

I feel both hatred and love towards her

I have thought of doing something evil to her.

Part of me wants to hurt her badly right now another part of me is still loving her ,

I have mixed feelings but the way I feel for her is still getting in my head.
Eeeehyah! I understand that feeling my brother. There's nothing you can do other than let go the affection you still habour towards her and move on with your life.

I know it will be very difficult to get over your ex when most of the attributes of your ex outweigh that of your new gf hands down, hence, the cause of considering her back

Just use your head brother.

If I may ask, what are these attributes in your ex that still makes you emotionally attached to her?
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by Fraih(f): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2017
You return to her, you hurt yourself...
This lady is no longer the Babe you knew and craved for. She has obviously grown wings.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by uyisteven(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2017
With my 2cents + one penny all on the table, this is what I think...
She aren't bleeping anybody...matter of fact, she's freaking single..
she has seen ur girlfriend which is obviously more beautiful..So, she doesn't want you thinking she has been lonely the whole tym...
2ndly, she doesn't want to get back with u but u kip pestering her...best way to drive you away is to shatter your mindset of how perfect she is for u...
Now, I need money to enter bike home...Op, abeg give me 1cent back for bike... grin
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah! I understand that feeling my brother. There's nothing you can do other than let go the affection you still habour towards her and move on with your life.

I know it will be very difficult to get over your ex when most of the attributes of your ex outweigh that of your new gf hands down, hence, the cause of considering her back

Just use your head brother.

If I may ask, what are these attributes in your ex that still makes you emotionally attached to her?

I Don't even know, I don't see anything special in her other than I just like her for no reason.

She Vs my current gf is like comparing jayz to trey songs.

If I should rate my my ex she should be 5/10 then my current girl 8.5/10 but ask me o i don't know what wrong with me
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
cuteguy123:

I Don't even know, I don't see anything special in her other than I just like her for no reason.

She Vs my current gf is like comparing jayz to trey songs.

If I should rate my my ex she should be 5/10 then my current girl 8.5/10 but ask me o i don't know what wrong with me
But now that she has gone bad nko, kindly lessen your grasps on your worry over her abeg
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
But now that she has gone bad nko, kindly lessen your grasps on your worry over her abeg

Okay na bro I go just try lock up. She is even telling this morning that it's not going to be easy for her to leave the two guys for me, but she can date me *sigh* na wa
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by OneManLegion(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2017
cuteguy123:

Bro pleas I beg you teach me, I want to learn, I am tired of suffering emotionally.

First, you need to understand why humans do what they do. Deep down, all humans are egotistical creatures and will do things that they consider favourable to their ego. This is why we like people to sing our praises and why we dress to look good so even people who don't know us will admire us. This is perfectly normal. What is not normal is a situation where one person elevates his or her ego at the expense of another person's. Eg, playing with someone's emotions so one can feel wanted and desired.

It may seem like she's not really a bad person and that she's only really confused but lemme tell you straight up that "THAT's A LIE!". She, like most people (including you) gains satisfaction from the knowledge that someone can't get over them no matter how bad they treat them.

You also are quite like her. From my analysis, you're not really in love with her, your ego just can't get over the fact that someone dumped your ass and moved on quite well. That feeling of heartbreak you have isn't really heartbreak, it's just a very bruised ego. Since she's accepted to give you another chance with her you use that to break down her defenses and get her to be the more emotionally vulnerable person between you two.

I'll lay out your renewed relationship with her in weeks.

WEEK 2

The easiest way is to confuse her with mood swings. Act all lovey-dovey one moment then switch up and act disinterested the next. It will keep her confused and guessing what you're up to. This means she'll spend more time thinking of you and trying to figure you out. Girls are naturally attracted to mysterious and enigmatic guys so they get tired of predictable guys. In summary, be unpredictable. Surprise her, it will keep her guessing just what she missed while y'all were on a break.

WEEK 3

Women are naturally attracted to what another woman wants or has and jealousy sparks possessiveness in them as much as it does in us. You're going to take advantage of this. You'll constantly be in the presence of girls that she considers as either better looking or better dressed or for maximum damage, both. Receive calls from girls and if they don't call, fake the calls. Poke her jealousy. Regular people will tell you that behaviours like the ones I'm telling you to exhibit will drive girls away but that's a lie, it's simple reverse psychology. She'll simply try harder to outdo the other girls. You will constantly act like you like her but these girls are all on you and shaking them off is hard.

CAVEAT: KILL ALL JEALOUSY

DO NOT EVER, EVER SHOW HER YOU'RE JEALOUS!!! This cannot be overemphasised. If she receives calls from guys, don't ask her who the guy is to her. Don't question her movements and don't be nosy. Act like you don't care and are not moved when she rolls with other niggas but constantly torture her by moving with dope ass chics even if they are nothing but platonic friends.

Every once in a while and for no reason, tell her tales of girls you banged while y'all were on break but always conclude by saying you just liked something about her and that's why you decided to move heavens and earth just to get her once more.

WEEK 4

Tell her '"I love you" less often. When you both make calls, don't always be the first to say I love you. If she says it, tell her "same here" or "Me too" or on rare occasions, "I love you too". Don't demand for sex too frequently and when you wanna bang, make it spontaneous and unplanned. When she visits and you wanna bang, don't act like it at first. Talk about random things with her and just when she thinks there's gon' be no show and she's almost out of the door on her way home, pull her gently back inside and drown her with kisses. pre-intimacy is a necessity and head(licking her _pussy) is compulsory. Bang her well and she'll never get enough of you. Sometimes, start pre-intimacy with her and even give her head but refuse to straff her. Tell her you're not in the mood that you just wanned to please her. Self-discipline is necessary. Don't let her see sex as a weapon to be used against you or she'll try to control you by denying you sex and using it to blackmail you.

Remember, the more she 'chewgum' you, the more you pull back.

Get back to me with questions.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by tosyne2much(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2017
cuteguy123:

Okay na bro I go just try lock up. She is even telling this morning that it's not going to be easy for her to leave the two guys for me, but she can date me *sigh* na wa
Shey you see why I initially told you that you will only end up putting yourself in a mess
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
Shey you see why I initially told you that you will only end up putting yourself in a mess
cry
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
OneManLegion:

First, you need to understand why humans do what they do. Deep down, all humans are egotistical creatures and will do things that they consider favourable to their ego. This is why we like people to sing our praises and why we dress to look good so even people who don't know us will admire us. This is perfectly normal. What is not normal is a situation where one person elevates his or her ego at the expense of another person's. Eg, playing with someone's emotions so one can feel wanted and desired.

It may seem like she's not really a bad person and that she's only really confused but lemme tell you straight up that "THAT's A LIE!". She, like most people (including you) gains satisfaction from the knowledge that someone can't get over them no matter how bad they treat them.

You also are quite like her. From my analysis, you're not really in love with her, your ego just can't get over the fact that someone dumped your ass and moved on quite well. That feeling of heartbreak you have isn't really heartbreak, it's just a very bruised ego. Since she's accepted to give you another chance with her you use that to break down her defenses and get her to be the more emotionally vulnerable person between you two.

I'll lay out your renewed relationship with her in weeks.

WEEK 2

The easiest way is to confuse her with mood swings. Act all lovey-dovey one moment then switch up and act disinterested the next. It will keep her confused and guessing what you're up to. This means she'll spend more time thinking of you and trying to figure you out. Girls are naturally attracted to mysterious and enigmatic guys so they get tired of predictable guys. In summary, be unpredictable. Surprise her, it will keep her guessing just what she missed while y'all were on a break.

WEEK 3

Women are naturally attracted to what another woman wants or has and jealousy sparks possessiveness in them as much as it does in us. You're going to take advantage of this. You'll constantly be in the presence of girls that she considers as either better looking or better dressed or for maximum damage, both. Receive calls from girls and if they don't call, fake the calls. Poke her jealousy. Regular people will tell you that behaviours like the ones I'm telling you to exhibit will drive girls away but that's a lie, it's simple reverse psychology. She'll simply try harder to outdo the other girls. You will constantly act like you like her but these girls are all on you and shaking them off is hard.

CAVEAT: KILL ALL JEALOUSY

DO NOT EVER, EVER SHOW HER YOU'RE JEALOUS!!! This cannot be overemphasised. If she receives calls from guys, don't ask her who the guy is to her. Don't question her movements and don't be nosy. Act like you don't care and are not moved when she rolls with other niggas but constantly torture her by moving with dope ass chics even if they are nothing but platonic friends.

Every once in a while and for no reason, tell her tales of girls you banged while y'all were on break but always conclude by saying you just liked something about her and that's why you decided to move heavens and earth just to get her once more.

WEEK 4

Tell her '"I love you" less often. When you both make calls, don't always be the first to say I love you. If she says it, tell her "same here" or "Me too" or on rare occasions, "I love you too". Don't demand for sex too frequently and when you wanna bang, make it spontaneous and unplanned. When she visits and you wanna bang, don't act like it at first. Talk about random things with her and just when she thinks there's gon' be no show and she's almost out of the door on her way home, pull her gently back inside and drown her with kisses. pre-intimacy is a necessity and head(licking her _pussy) is compulsory. Bang her well and she'll never get enough of you. Sometimes, start pre-intimacy with her and even give her head but refuse to straff her. Tell her you're not in the mood that you just wanned to please her. Self-discipline is necessary. Don't let her see sex as a weapon to be used against you or she'll try to control you by denying you sex and using it to blackmail you.

Remember, the more she 'chewgum' you, the more you pull back.

Get back to me with questions.

Hmm! Nice one bro it's very true, Hahaha yes it's my ego! Damn you read me, I am someone who has ego , I understand everything perfectly, I don't have any questions it was very clear.
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:

cry
Re: Help, I Am Confused About Dating My Ex by cuteguy123(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fraih:
You return to her, you hurt yourself...
This lady is no longer the Babe you knew and craved for. She has obviously grown wings.

It is true cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Chioma, She Must Return All My Money / My Mother Has Killed Me! / Guys Only: Do You Like Something Like This? Flush Or Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.