Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (71725 Views)

Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Land
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by zurumking(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Take the matter to Human Rite Commission

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
A typical reflection of the society we live in.
Anomalies becoming norms

Rip to the dead

6 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Thehustler: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Please take this matter to ordinary Ahmed isah
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
madam wipe no more just take us to the station and the alhaji's house lets waste the bastards and the useless policemen. evil people

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by babestella: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
The alhaji have used her for money ritual. There is no other explanation to this and this is why they have their people in top government positions, to enable them evade justice when they commit any offense. I could imagine if the culprit here were an Igbo man, this thread would have gotten to page 100.

God is on the Throne and justice would surely be served.

11 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Naturalized(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am numbed shocked shocked
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by sam4(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Aye oooooo
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by kachi08(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is why police can never and will never be my friend.

7 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by discusant: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
The girl and her parents believed Alhaji at just first meet because Nigeria has been a country literally owned by Alhajis.

Is it not as good as waiting to eat Alhaji shiiit for an easterner not to struggle to say bye to Nigeria through any possible new country carved out from Nigeria?
This is a hell hole of a country.

5 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Elvinho2244(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
I yaf die....... Purnushed?? Ok I hear sha!!!
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by starpon1: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmmm!!! Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria!!!! when will the rich stop oppressing the poor in this country? the said alahaji might have use the girl for ritual and then bribe all the devils in blacks called police. I tink the lawyer should sue all the police involve in this evil act to court. I heart really bleed for the poor in this zoogeria

6 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by pennywys(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
This story was here last year, I thought by now the said Alhaji must have rot in prison

4 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is horrible bt how can u accept such from somebody u barely know and then trust ur daughter to him at his house like that. U shud not collect such charity from people u don't know d souce of their wealth and reputation and many more sensitive things to look at before u dare relate with such a human being. The police here has already been comprised.

4 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Francobaresi222(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
400k offered for a life which can not be valued or re- created. I feel very sad! There is no doubt that Alhaji is responsible for the death of joy so also is the cover up by the pathetic Nigerian police force. I just hope joy gets justice in this life or the next. Finally I am very much against the decision of the family to collect the diabolical compensation from that hell confirmed candidate Alhaji.

7 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Wize9jaMugu(f): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Rip ... btw n.a. letter of st Paul to Ephesus be this? Damn too long!

If its yr sister you will open your dirty mouth to speak like this ? Nonesense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Some mothers are just too losed. No reasonable mother will free her daughter to go take care of one Alhaji just because he gives scholarship which has not been confirmed. She never thought of why an alhaji lives alone with only a house help, what happened to his family?Women and awoof since time imo river.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Go to lean on me Capital fm Abuja Tony Amole is their e
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wize9jaMugu:

If its yr sister you will open your dirty mouth to speak like this ? Nonesense!
ok
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Go to lean on me Capital fm Abuja Tony Amole is their
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by smilingface(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
chain this one weak me,seeking justice in nigeria is now chasing shadow......evil people in high place's and in position of authority no wonder the evil alhaji wasn't discrete about his wicked act.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by knowledgeable: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:
This is terrible.... Very terrible

Biafra is the ultimate answer to this decadents of culture of impunity...if you really know what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is this story authentic?
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is a case of murder. The girls were sleeping with alhaji the mother is aware. We await her contact, she could also have dropped her number.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Primebuilders(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
What happened to Elizabeth your daughters friend that led her to allhaji. She must know something about the whole episode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerian police is worse than boko haram in every sense of the word. Rest in pieces to all the bad eggs parading themselves at police officers. No wonder they always die a miserable death

3 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Something that happened last yr,u repost it to cause tribal war
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Y collect d 400k as an exhibit?

They shouldn't av collected d 400k despite d harsh tone by d AIG.

Anyway,alhaji is well connected only God can fight for u.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
fineboynl:
..I think its already too late. and they collected the 400,000 thousand. poverty is a sin itself. can you imagine a Muslim want to sponsor a Christian to school. when we have the Muslim amajiri. this format was too low to caught any university girl. is the man a father Christmas.??

I know she was there for the penis and money sugar daddy things. she died after receiving aboki long poisonous dickson. the aboki must have released spiritual sperm that ate up her belly

This is a grave crime that ws openly and boldly done. A crime has been committed and the law must be followed. The police has been compromised obviously bt that does not stop the law. The heart of man is desperately wicked

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by lagosrd: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Reading such trash infuriates me. Left to me. I will wait patiently till the day that aig will come and ask for God to put me is a warm place in hell. Just kill all the gathem mother dicker there and myself and everyone is happy except the Alhaji + his police cohort. At least small fear and conscience will be restored into the police force.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by diva90: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is truly sad. Shows us the level of corruption in the Nigerian police. Imagine a whole DPO and heads of police being so corrupt... what do they mean that the man cannot be arrested?
I weep for that family and pray that they get justice. They need to get a strong lawyer that will take this case further. There is no doubt that the alhaji killed her and I suspect he used the girl for rituals

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.