Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (71720 Views)

Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by patrick2015: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2017
EWAagoyin:
not supporting evil but your daughter and her friend wan go do olosho work dem come they lie to you say alhaji dey give dicklorship angry
. You just supported evil naw. How else should you have done that. Whether or not they went to do olosho hustle, that isn't the case. Use your head, your neighbor could be next.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by perryy(m): 7:08am On Jun 05, 2017
use part of the 400k to get a gun, visit the DPO's home and open fire on his family , when done, hand yourself over to the useless police . With the death of so many people like that, the useless ALhaji would be brought to book. Nonsense!
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by patrick2015: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2017
vargasvictory:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1649119835107389&id=100000281641883&refid=17&ref=dbl&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1649119835107389%3Atl_objid.1649119835107389%3Apage_id.503355703105705%3Athid.100000281641883%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1498892399%3A5891170764290800189

cc: lalasticlala
I wish I had a voice loud enough to make the Acting President hear this. The police has shown how uninterested it is in protecting the lives of citizens. Somebody with a louder voice should please come to the aid of this family. Justice must take its course.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by excel101(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2017
EWAagoyin:
not supporting evil but your daughter and her friend wan go do olosho work dem come they lie to you say alhaji dey give dicklorship angry
Even if na olosho work she go do, e dey right for Alhaji to kill am?
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Valmekyz: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2017
This story still coming up..
Joy was my girlfriend, until she got admission, we broke up 8 months b4 she met her untimely death. The Alhaji in question has been known in that our area for sleeping with little girls. He enticed them with money. So this isnt the first time such thing is happening.
May her soul continue to rest in peace[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2017
specter:

They will eat the money and close mouth. When they have forgotten,her blood will start crying out for vengeance.
Well it's the alhaji's children and the policemen's children I pity. Wonder why certain evil befall so call children of some men in black and their kids?
Watch it.
blood crying? what kinda blood cries? Red or which other colours? keep hoping! look! the only vengeance is for the Alhaji and his cohorts be arrested investigated procecuted and jailed for atleast 70 year each. simples! if anyone is waiting for the blood to cry that's never going to happen! The alhaji is probably still murdering More girls as we speak.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ojeffo: 7:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Waka waka dey break leg...face ur studies una no free..RIP SHAA..

let me come and go and read the story now
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Angy55(f): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Zilifish:
Was she a slay queen?
Did you read the story at all? that was a very stupid question from you.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Xbee007(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2017
crackhouse:
really? This alhaji cup don full be that. Evil men everywhere. Even the police are involved, police that suppose to protect life and an AIG is involved too.... and Ahmed isa is helpless here. Na wa oo.

The Alhaji kept bribing police officers otherwise he should have been charged to court already. He showed no remorse at the death of the young lady.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2017
excel101:
Even if na olosho work she go do, e dey right for Alhaji to kill am?
i wonder o! I mean, why couldn't the Alhaji take what ever he wants from her and not murder the poor girl, the sad thing is the coward and evil alhaji is probably still killing more girls as we speak.

This monsterous alhaji needs to be stopped by all means angry. even if it means kidnapping and murdering him.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2017
He must have used them for rituals, that's how most of these Alhajis get their money, and most of these girls will never learn all because of their love for easy money. Rip to the dead.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by 2shure: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2017
Girls always form smart
See how she died cheap
Bich.
Wen we good niggis come dia way.
Love them
Fuc them
Cherish them
Gif dem small dat we can afford
Wtf
In dmx voices.
Wat dis biches want from us...somebody letme know.

Y u let aboki waste u.
For how much 30k 20k 15k.50k.
Bich

Greed only sends d dumbest to early grave.
Fake pride.
U sef wan be big gal.
I keep tellin dlay queens
Opos both stationary and mobile opos
U can get killed real quick.
Any dick can kill u.
Any dick can steal u.
And waste u cos u trash 2dem.
Dont get a job or rum a legit biz..earn sweat money.
.let your eye come down
Accept who u r.
No i wan buy latest ugly ass hair
Use iphone 7
Iphone 7 sef is nothing new.
A phone of 300 dollars
500 dollars max
No i wan be big boy big gal bai force.
Bich
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
galaxy2020:
He must have used them for rituals, that's how most of these Alhajis get their money, and most of these girls will never learn all because of their love for easy money. Rip to the dead.
Errrr.. for ritual money? i don't think so! these things don't exist believe it or not. Alhaji appears to be a murderous sadist, he rapes and kills the girls in a sexual gratifying way, I mean, he enjoys killing them it pleasures him.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2017
EWAagoyin:

BRO, DIS IS A LESSON 4 ALL TO LEARN. D POOR GAL IS ALREADY DEAD, AT LEAST LETS SHOW SOME HUMANITY BY SENDING OUR CONDOLENCES TO D FAMILY. BUT AM SURPRISED BY WAT HAPPENED. ABJ IS ONE PLACE MOST SOUTHERNERS, ESPECIALLY GALS, NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL WITH WHO DEY FOLLOW. LOTS OF HORRIBLE THINGS HAPPEN AT DAT PLACE.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by nextprince: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2017
optm:
it's very possible....at a tym, pple sold already registered sim cards

Are you for real? Is this not too lame an excuse?

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2017
2shure:
Girls always form smart
See how she died cheap
Bich.
Wen we good niggis come dia way.
Love them
Fuc them
Cherish them
Gif dem small dat we can afford
Wtf
In dmx voices.
Wat dis biches want from us...somebody letme know.

Y u let aboki waste u.
For how much 30k 20k 15k.50k.
Bich

Greed only sends d dumbest to early grave.
Fake pride.
U sef wan be big gal.
I keep tellin dlay queens
Opos both stationary and mobile opos
U can get killed real quick.
Any dick can kill u.
Any dick can steal u.
And waste u cos u trash 2dem.
Dont get a job or rum a legit biz..earn sweat money.
.let your eye come down
Accept who u r.
No i wan buy latest ugly ass hair
Use iphone 7
Iphone 7 sef is nothing new.
A phone of 300 dollars
500 dollars max
No i wan be big boy big gal bai force.
Bich
Man! what the hell! is wrong with you! i am not surprised no girl would want you with your terrible atitude! what's wrong with a girl wanting to have an iPhone? If you can't afford to buy an iPhone for a girl other people can. so chill! you are a troubled soul.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by agyo(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Madam, you exposed your daughter to this danger.

Agreeing to the Alhaji's proposal without the approval of the head of the house!!!! No be longer throat be this?

Well, Women thinking shallow thinking level as usual displayed. So sad that her life ended at such age.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Infinity0428(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Prayer is the only solution on this matter..

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2017
how can one Alhaji be more powerful than nearly 200 million Nigerians? it's shameful. it must be the i don't care atitude or as long as it's not my daughter it's not my problem atitude. well... with this kinda atitude alhaji will keep raping and murdering young girls and keep getting away with it until it happens to one of our children.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2017
chronique:
Sad. May I never find any of my loved ones in stuff like this cos God knows I won't rest until I avenge the death myself and of course, so many lives would be wasted in the course. If I can't get the Alhaji and policemen involved, I'd go to any length to wipe out their families and loved ones... I hate wickedness and oppression to my marrow.
Seriously! man! don't start me off, I mean, I won't even go for his families they have nothing to do with it. I will burst every muscle in my body to get to the so-called alhaji and take him the fuvk out clean!
no one was born evil people make people to become evil.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2017
agyo:
Madam, you exposed your daughter to this danger.

Agreeing to the Alhaji's proposal without the approval of the head of the house!!!! No be longer throat be this?

Well, Women thinking shallow thinking level as usual displayed. So sad that her life ended at such age.
was there a head of the house? did she have a husband? i have been wondering.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 7:54am On Jun 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Purported phone no. 08179606208 belonging to the alleged Alhaji seems to be registered to one EMMANUEL FRANKLIN; let the conspiracy theorists therefore go ahead and have a field day.

Very soon you will claim the Abuja pastor that was beheaded didn't exist either.

The earlier these issues are all addressed, the better. This is another person whose life has been needlessly cut short.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Zilifish:
Was she a slay queen?
so because she was a slay queen,she deserves to die?

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
babestella:
The alhaji have used her for money ritual. There is no other explanation to this and this is why they have their people in top government positions, to enable them evade justice when they commit any offense. I could imagine if the culprit here were an Igbo man, this thread would have gotten to page 100.

God is on the Throne and justice would surely be served.
God is on the throne? Rubbish! so were was God when alhaji was killing this girl? was God on the bench? please! stop being gullible. God don't give a shiit!
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by delpee(f): 8:03am On Jun 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Purported phone no. 08179606208 belonging to the alleged Alhaji seems to be registered to one EMMANUEL FRANKLIN; let the conspiracy theorists therefore go ahead and have a field day.

That's no reason to declare him innocent. The phone line may have been reallocated. He may have used another person's phone during that period etc

The police should simply do their work of investigating and trying suspects. Besides, why was her body embalmed before informing the parents when he had access to her mum? To destroy evidence?
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Sirme411(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2017
Lekan1o1:
Pls he should be purnushed accordingly

Except the Inspector general of police gets involved, the alhaji has bribed some police officers to kill the case.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by optm(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2017
nextprince:

Are you for real? Is this not too lame an excuse?
yea i m just trying to open ur eyes to d possibility of such happening
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 8:19am On Jun 05, 2017
NubiLove:

Except the Inspector general of police gets involved, the alhaji has bribed some police officers to kill the case.

Nawa
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by justjify(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2017
Xbee007:
The story was brought to Brekete family. Ordinary Ahmed tried his best to solve the issue but the Alhaji is just too rich.
Too rich, using the blood of innocent girls for rituals. Some girls will NEVER learn. When they smell wealth in you, their antennas go stand. See what Alhaji's wealth has done to the woman, her daughter and her family.
Smh.
*In 2Pac's voice* God bless the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.