Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (71726 Views)

Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:
not supporting evil but your daughter and her friend wan go do olosho work dem come they lie to you say alhaji dey give dicklorship angry
Don't say that. You don't know this case. The programme through which this woman was supposed to get justice was brought to an end cos of the alhaji involved who is influential. If u can't help then don't discourage others

6 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Primebuilders:
What happened to Elizabeth your daughters friend that led her to allhaji. She must know something about the whole episode
If this is same case I heard on radio through a programme called embelembe in Abuja. The friend is dying slowly maggot is coming out from a certain part of her body.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
My gosh
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by vickthourh(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Alhaji na wa for u oooo,but God dey sha.....
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2017
Sad. May I never find any of my loved ones in stuff like this cos God knows I won't rest until I avenge the death myself and of course, so many lives would be wasted in the course. If I can't get the Alhaji and policemen involved, I'd go to any length to wipe out their families and loved ones... I hate wickedness and oppression to my marrow.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by davidque007(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2017
This case must get justice, the parents should take it to brekete family

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2017
This story
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Krucifax(m): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Zilifish:
Was she a slay queen?

You're a bloody fool. You're making a joke out of the death of someone's loved one. I don't know how you kids these days think. Have some sense and compassion. If it was your sister or relative that died would you be happy hearing someone ask if she "was a slay queen"? SMH

19 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Zilifish:
Was she a slay queen?

you deserve insult but i won't insult you cos maybe you dont have sister or family member

15 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by MrTechy(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Yeah... I can comfirm

she is a student in my school CRUTECH

RIP JOY
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 12:26am On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:

Yet the police are claiming he's not culpable. Smh.

Alhaji Adamu obviously has some connections at the high level. I hope she gets justice.
He may not have any connections. the Nigeria of today is one that gives Hausa/Fulani ultimate protection even in heinous crimes involving murder.they are the untouchables.that is what they have reduced Nigeria to.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by nkwuocha: 12:32am On Jun 05, 2017
This case is a very sad one. Followed it on brekete family. The Elisabeth sef should be dead by now, maybe because her vagina is bringing out maggot. I think there's a video of the said vagina in circulation at some point. The Alhaji is influential, also the case is one of the reasons brekete family was stopped.

Sincerely, Nigeria is a useless country.

11 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by nkwuocha: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2017
davidque007:
This case must get justice, the parents should take it to brekete family

Brekete already did their best. I followed this case well enough to know it's a very influential one. This lady will get justice only from God

6 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by james1(m): 12:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Am shocked the way her family is handling this;sue alhaji for wrongful death and join the Nigerian police in the suit,those idiots and corrupted souls masquerading as policemen will back down.they dare threaten the family?they are jail bound.let them give it to linda ikeji,take to social media full time.this murderous alhaji must be brought to book for all the evil he is been trading in.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Police is your friend!!! What a fallacy. She obviously must have been used for rituals among other unfortunate girls. We are in a society whereby human lives have no value anymore. Majority of crimes perpetrated in this nation has a link to police and other top govt officials and politicians. This Alhaji who knows might be linked to Aso rock. Couple of years back when it was allegedly reported that boko haram terrorism is linked to aso rock, everyone disputed it until it was made clear to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ShaqFu: 1:05am On Jun 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Damn
Yea. Mega damn.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by rkennyking(m): 1:37am On Jun 05, 2017
fineboynl:
..I think its already too late. and they collected the 400,000 thousand. poverty is a sin itself. can you imagine a Muslim want to sponsor a Christian to school. when we have the Muslim amajiri. this format was too low to caught any university girl. is the man a father Christmas.??

I know she was there for the penis and money sugar daddy things. she died after receiving aboki long poisonous dickson. the aboki must have released spiritual sperm that ate up her belly. hence they quickly removed her intestine to avoid medical check up of what killed her.
Get some brain Please. I pray something bad wont happen to you and someone close to you. though your theory is a possible one, that doesn't give you any right to commit a sleepy slope fallacy by jumping abruptly to conclusion. Moreover the mother involve stated the condition around her daughter's death and you are here contesting it. I dont wish you bad, but I will like to give you an instance, where you got involve in a situation where beyond all doubts you could be proven wrong but on the contrary you did nothing wrong. Its very possible the mothers theory is correct plus this theory is even the one tabled before a court of law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by sindan: 1:40am On Jun 05, 2017
EWAagoyin:
not supporting evil but your daughter and her friend wan go do olosho work dem come they lie to you say alhaji dey give dicklorship angry

In other words oloshos are meant to be killed How old are you son?

5 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Fourwinds: 1:52am On Jun 05, 2017
delpee:
This is terrible if true. If so police is your fiend indeed! Lesson is that young people should always remember that nothing good comes easy.

I pray that they get justice. May her soul RIP.
d question now is "will girls ever hear word".? always looking for shot cut to d top.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Rococo: 2:03am On Jun 05, 2017
Na so
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:11am On Jun 05, 2017
A lesson to our girls............. Not all that glitters is GOLD....

3 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:20am On Jun 05, 2017
I believe the IGP will be interested in this case, your lawyer should as a matter of urgency quickly write a powerful memo to the IG immediately, I believe the promising girl must have been used for ritual purpose, and that's a warning to us all never to dine with strangers.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 2:47am On Jun 05, 2017
When you see police run. They are more of enemy than friend...POLICE

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 3:22am On Jun 05, 2017
Xbee007:
The story was brought to Brekete family. Ordinary Ahmed tried his best to solve the issue but the Alhaji is just too rich.

I also followed this case in Brekete family but I don't know the level Ordinary President Ahmed Isah attained in pursuit of the issue before his ejection from Love FM Abuja.
Pls human right lawyers should follow this case to the later because we can't tell who may be the next victim.
I suspect ritualism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by pythonkid(m): 3:34am On Jun 05, 2017
fineboynl:
..I think its already too late. and they collected the 400,000 thousand. poverty is a sin itself. can you imagine a Muslim want to sponsor a Christian to school. when we have the Muslim amajiri. this format was too low to caught any university girl. is the man a father Christmas.??

I know she was there for the penis and money sugar daddy things. she died after receiving aboki long poisonous dickson. the aboki must have released spiritual sperm that ate up her belly. hence they quickly removed her intestine to avoid medical check up of what killed her.

u sef eh which Is spiritual sperm again.. sperm that eats someone's intestines.. u can joke oh
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by malware: 3:49am On Jun 05, 2017
discusant:
The girl and her parents believed Alhaji at just first meet because Nigeria has been a country literally owned by Alhajis.

Is it not as good as waiting to eat Alhaji shiiit for an easterner not to struggle to say bye to Nigeria through any possible new country carved out from Nigeria?
This is a hell hole of a country.

And he wailed as expected. Yeasterners and wailing grin
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:37am On Jun 05, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Shut up and read the story.

I'm a woman. In my uni days a got a scholarship from a philanthropist. A man I never knew. He just helps out students. He NEVER asked me or any other person for anything.

Because of what that man did for me and many others my hus and I are now doing same!

5 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:39am On Jun 05, 2017
saintTim:
This alhaji DAT helps only girls (1), many girls have gone under alhaji(2), alhaji helping a Christian (3), alhaji helping a southerner (4), women blinded by greed she mean that she did not know or see all this signs ahh I pity her boyfriend him don try.

RIP former oh baby
Any day u go to someone for help may u meet the same faith...

U people are heartless blaming the victims

3 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:42am On Jun 05, 2017
muzeze77:
Sad but nevertheless why allow your daughter to go to the alhaji house in the first place . No one gives nothing for nothing. Not blaming the dead . No one deserves being killed . Sad that they might not get justice
It's sad Nigerian think this way.
U mean no one can help out the less privileged without getting something in return?

That's not true
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 4:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Xbee007:
The story was brought to Brekete family. Ordinary Ahmed tried his best to solve the issue but the Alhaji is just too rich.
really? This alhaji cup don full be that. Evil men everywhere. Even the police are involved, police that suppose to protect life and an AIG is involved too.... and Ahmed isa is helpless here. Na wa oo.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:44am On Jun 05, 2017
fineboynl:

My brothers Muslim friend took my brother to ibb.
That same day my brother walked away with a cheque of 500k as scholarship for masters.

My brother is a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.