Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra (2726 Views)

Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants / Ipobexposed You Can Now See!!!! / Ipobexposed In Wheel Chair After Accident. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Mckennedy: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
I am using my last money to stop this people. Paying YouTube day by day to get views.

If you want to contact me send Biafraudd@gmail.com remove one d.

watch me introducing my newspaper here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_CrT7KFa9k

Good development at least it will make afonjas pay fast for your services through sponsorship...#wiseman.
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol. I think there are multiple persons behind this handle. It's not just one person controlling it. I'm also tempted to think that he's using reverse psychology on us. I mean he could be promoting Biafra and we don't get it. Any publicity is good publicity. Now, that's weird.

1 Like

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Ngokafor(f): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
amc:

Keep it up bro. With the amount of abuse you are getting, it shows that you are doing something right. You are entitled to your opinion as long as no law is broken.

..I pity you..the scammer claimed that a publication owned the a Catholic diocese in Enugu is his,you are here talking crap.
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by OAUTemitayo: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
EzeUche:
Now I know someone is sponsoring you.

Too late now, IPOB has already won the hearts and mind of the Igbo and they are working on the south-south.
You are wasting your time
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

..I pity you..the scammer claimed that a publication owned the a Catholic diocese in Enugu is his,you are here talking crap.

We are interested in the content not the context.

Mumu IPOB cant even deduce the main points.
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by wowmenow: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
IpobExposed is collecting money from northern politicians to spite Biafra movement

if IpobExposed is not a fraudster he should be bold to go tv with his real face and identity let Nigerians engage him

Nnamdi Kanu is bold to fight for what he believes but the faceless IpobExposed is hidden in nairaland and youtube written thrash for his paymaster

IpobExposed if you are not a crook and fraudster be bold enough to come out with your real identity
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by KINGwax007(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
dragonking2:
I am not igbo but this OP is really pathetic.

Everyday, na only biafra matter you talk about. It is obvious that you have somebody sponsoring this your everyday rant.

BTW Everyone wants out of this useless country but if you want nigeria so badly, you can go and meet shekau in sambisa forest.
the guy is smart, u're not.

Providing solution is smartness.

Some group wants Biafra, some don't...

Let each cater for each other...
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
I am using my last money to stop this people. Paying YouTube day by day to get views.

If you want to contact me send Biafraudd@gmail.com remove one d.

watch me introducing my newspaper here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_CrT7KFa9k
I now know those who are sponsoring your laughable lunacy, but go and tell them that both you and them will lower below 6ft when Biafra is unstoppably restored. But I pity you so much knowing you're still a small boy, but I wondered what led you into this kind of impossible and dangerous mission. I pity your family.

Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by Ngokafor(f): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
TheCabal:

We are interested in the content not the context.

Mumu IPOB cant even deduce the main points.

....You and your lineage are the mumu here..you are looking at which content??..brainless dolt.
Re: Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra by dragonking2: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
KINGwax007:
the guy is smart, u're not.

Providing solution is smartness.

Some group wants Biafra, some don't...

Let each cater for each other...
Lol, see dummy. How is he smart and providing solutions? Why cant he provide solutions to Nigerian's problem? Shior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans In Their Numbers Did This In Owerri, Imo State [video] / Mperotv: Sexy and Hilarious Videos / Breaking News: Plans To Rig Pdp Primaries Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.