Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Are We Prepared? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Prepared? (301 Views)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos / My Girlfriend Prepared A Cheap Soup After Giving Her 4K (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are We Prepared? by ahahnow: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2017
I was reading the news some time ago about how the USA blocked a missile attack from one nation like that. I think it was North Korea. The US destroyed the missile before it could make any impact. It got me thinking about us, about Nigeria. If we were to face the same scenario, is Nigeria prepared to destroy an incoming missile midair or are we all going to burn to ashes here? What steps is one meant to take when Nigeria ever comes under attack. I know that we cant place our bets on our army to protect us, so what does someone like me do? Should I start packing my bag to another country or what? Should every household have an underground shelter packed with necessary supplies or what? How have you guys been preparing. I dont want to end up helpless like those Syrian people. I feel it is time to be very alert because things are becoming tenser tenser. I dont want to be caught of guard. This is not UK or US we have no one to help us. So I need the route I should take if ever I need to abandon things and run away.

1 Like

Re: Are We Prepared? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2017
embarassed

And who's that mumu president to throw missiles to Nigeria abegi? undecided

Tho Nigeria has Boko Haram terrorists but unless they are a threat to other countries like the USA or RUSSIA or North Korea..nobody will juz throw any missiles sha.

1 Like

Re: Are We Prepared? by poshestmina(f): 1:39am On Jun 05, 2017
grin grin grin hold on ,let them finish twitter war about Nigeria and Ghana jollof rice then they'll answer you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home Of Romance Trending / I Don't Love You Anymore, Therefore You Must Be A Cheater / READ WISELY Please(exclusively Baby)redb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.