Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (30756 Views)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin laffin my lapacious ASS off i almost fell of d seat grin grin grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nuttykinky(f): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2006
Shaka Mc you are really sick and that goes a long way in showing us how u were brought up. I am sure you grew up being poor and when you got the opportunity of getting a lil money u let it the damn thing get into ur silly brain. you aint acting ur age and ur sex and i sincerly think it is high time u grew up and be the man u are sposed to be and qiut being a SISSY.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2006
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Saymamy(f): 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2007
Basically,dey both act well but, in terms of the way dey speak,Bimbo is beta; cool becos,she talks fluently nd also with control. cool
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jerseygurl(f): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2007
@nuttykinky, gurl if i c ya i'll ya sum kolanuts, seriously, itz just messed up dat brokeass dudes who could bearly feed demselfs, are tryin 2 make people know that dey own da world
@shaka, if i were ya, i'll just shut da hell up, than talkin garbage
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 12:21am On Mar 02, 2007
Lmfao
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by juliesanto(f): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2007
u guys are just being jealous of this shaka of guy. u know what i like his style
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve

they are not comparable
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2007
Break it Dwn
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2007
wait for me to break it down cheesy
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
Lol ---I guess u r out of Wrds grin grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by tng(f): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2007
Is there really a debate here? Of course Bimbo is a far better actress! She's got poise, carriage, drama and can interprete just about any role. Gene is very monotonous. She's either playing the part of a bitch, a spoilt brat or a love role. Now, get her to play the role of a widow who had to endure the torture of her inlaws and don't forget to make her shave her hair off. If in doubt, go and see the mourning after and compare it to her role in 'Out of bounds' - then come back and do your comparison. You will be left GOBSMACKED!

Genny is marketable while Bimbo is a pure class act![quote][/quote]

GBAM.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2007
damn,this is 2007,i ain't got time for this kind trend anymore.i am who i am,u can suck a dick or mums pussy.i don't care!!!hate it
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by lizzy47(f): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2007
looks like Bimbo has won the battle. case dimissed cool. i prefer Bimbo to Gene
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nnenneigbo(f): 2:32am On May 05, 2007
tng:

Is there really a debate here? Of course Bimbo is a far better actress! She's got poise, carriage, drama and can interprete just about any role. Gene is very monotonous. She's either playing the part of a bitch, a spoilt brat or a love role. Now, get her to play the role of a widow who had to endure the torture of her inlaws and don't forget to make her shave her hair off. If in doubt, go and see the mourning after and compare it to her role in 'Out of bounds' - then come back and do your comparison. You will be left GOBSMACKED!

Genny is marketable while Bimbo is a pure class act!

GBAM.

na wa, real life is about love, hate, being spolt blah blah blah like you said and according to you she can act those, so anyways she's still young and no need to play grandmama yet, she ought to leave those roles to bimbo(whoever she is as i don't know her from adams) i'm sure she's good too. hmmm
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by cruiser: 10:41am On May 05, 2007
Emmuu for beauty aunty nneneigbo lipsrsealed oh sorry gen win butttu for acting ewwoooo aunty bims garry go.gbam! grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nnenneigbo(f): 2:18am On May 06, 2007
cruiser:

Emmuu for beauty aunty nneneigbo lipsrsealed oh sorry gen win butttu for acting ewwoooo aunty bims garry go.gbam! grin

nah, gen wins hands down, its even an insult to compare them
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by cruiser: 9:48am On May 06, 2007
Yes i agree its an insult to copare thjem for the first time you right.Bimbo is an international class act while genevieve is an upcoming model actress.seriously it is unbelivable to compare a whole bimbo to yesterday gen na bucause gen lepa dey trip some boys?
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nnenneigbo(f): 1:00pm On May 06, 2007
go see your optician sweetheart. bimbo's not even national yet, not to talk of inter hmm. i wouldn't call her beautiful, she's just alright, nothing special in anyway shape or form at all
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by chiogo(f): 8:59pm On May 07, 2007
which bimbo? lmao! Genevieve nnaji all the way! *hisses*. very funny comparison, though.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by juwonlo(f): 11:12am On May 08, 2007
babycakes,i agree 100%
she's talented, her diction is to die for.
she is so versatile and can interprete any role given to her
she has a nice figure ,very african.
i just luv bimbo.
genny is good though, but i believe most of it is hype.
bimbo is it!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by mohadana: 4:46pm On May 08, 2007
The Bimbo girl is better.off topic ,Bimbo is not a full blooded yoruba,no wonder she is cute.she said her mom is Akoko-edo & Owan.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nnenneigbo(f): 10:31pm On May 08, 2007
whether bimbo is yoruba or not, she's not that fine period. Hype or no hype Gen wins hands down, thats why people keep comparing her to everyone. i've never seen a nyone compare her to someone in her own standard sef. when someone does then we'll have a real debate. stop comparing to all this ugly babes please. thanks you
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by hype: 10:28am On May 09, 2007
@ Ramono, i think u hit the nail right on the head. As for me i think this is one of the problems facing nollywood cos there are some damn good actresses that av been over shadowed by the so called facially beautiful ones.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by v24m(f): 12:40pm On May 09, 2007
i would go for bimbo anyday shes got it all except the back side which is pardonable i mean u cant have it all grin
genny is good to but not as versatile as bimbo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nnenneigbo(f): 10:15pm On May 09, 2007
hype:

@ Ramono, i think u hit the nail right on the head. As for me i think this is one of the problems facing nollywood because there are some damn good actresses that av been over shadowed by the so called facially beautiful ones.
who wants to see ugliness itself acting, why can't we have both beautiful and gifted eh. must it be one or the other, Genee is both, so let her be.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kellorah: 11:34pm On May 10, 2007
loving both of dem,
but i'll got with genny
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by BabyCakes(f): 6:23am On May 22, 2007
I never knew that this thread would cause so much wahala! @ shaka, Bimbo tripping for you or not, does not determine if she is a better actress than Genevieve! pple never read the topics before they post their comments!! angry
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by minto(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2007
I'm one of Bimbo's fans but in terms of beauty, there is no point comparing death with mere sleep. Gene is far ahead.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by suredude: 8:23am On Jun 24, 2007
seems like everyone done made up their mind but i tink it is simple rili. skills: Bimbooooooooo Looks: gENNNY cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Outfit To "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere: Hit Or Miss? / Yung6ix Blasted By Ex-Sponsor: "Despite All I Spent On You, You Didn't Blow" / RMD And Beverly Naya Hug On The Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.