Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji (30747 Views)

Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Ini Edo Vs Genevieve Nnaji / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by eveseh(f): 4:37am On Jun 30, 2006
twinkiesta:

@eveesh&oda NOT-SO SENSIBLE PPL!this is such a joke, if only this was a forum wer we cud c yall's faces,i wuda laffed my head off,d SO CALLED ugliest actress in nollywood r prbably finer dan u guys,we r talkin about acting skills,yall r bringing up beauty!! no doubt,bimbo is all d rave because of her diction especially d accent, but what bimbo couldnt achieve in most of her acting career,Genny achieved in a few years! derez sum roles no1 can eva picture bimbo in and derez sum roles genny wudnt b caught dead in,

Ps: most of u dnt av any point, lame reasons like "bimbo is cool" ,"bimbo is cool" and "bimbo is cooler" ,so I'm going to jus go with d flow, my own reason according to lame standards like urs
BIMBO IS COOL BUT GENEVIEVE IS ON FIRE AND SHE CAN MELT D ICE

wjateva girl,whateva all i know bimbo is da one,

u guys always looks at beauty
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nella(f): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2006
Who's Bimbo any wayz, but wat ever i pick Genny 4 sure!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by edobabe(f): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2006
Bimbo Akintola .
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Kadeejah(f): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2006
who'z bimbo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Badman888(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2006
Bimbo is a nollywood/home video actress
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Kadeejah(f): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2006
k neva really watched any of her movies undecided so whoz better?
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Badman888(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2006
I would go with Genevieve
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Kadeejah(f): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2006
aight koo
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by omogenaija(f): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2006
Bimbo Akintola is better than genny times 1000000000

her acting skills are way better

and she gets a plus for doing movies outside of the english movies
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by sassybitch: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2006
bimbo is an excellent actress,as for jenny she is also good but i think i ll go for B.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by pati(f): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2006
Bimbo is the bomb!!! she's natural,beautiful and in short she is all that. if i were a guy i would ve asked for her hand cos i just love her.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by vidice(f): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2006
hey
why on earth are we comparing dis two actresses.
don't u know it's an insult to compare a rat and a cat.
u all know who is dat booooooooooooom. embarassed angry sad grin
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2006
joining others
to say Bimbo akintola is dddaaaaa BOMB
i have been her fan ever since the film the gardner really old but produced by patrick Doyle

unfortunately its like the entertainment/music industry looks tend to sell over talent

Genny benefited from the Nollywood boom which is majorly triballistic though that's changing.
in nollywood early days light skinned actresses were picked first even genny admits that

Its good to know other people see the STAR in Bimbo even the current SUPER STORY raised the roof because of her
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by trendy(f): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2006
bimbo is quality
genevieve is radiant

but i go for quality
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 1:11am On Dec 05, 2006
around august 2006, when i went to niaja, i went clubbing with ma friend who is an nollywood superstars and bimbo was lodging in the hotel too, so we went clubbing that night at one club in fetac though i wanted to go to a better place but the thing was that the bimbo gal almost went crazy when she saw me, everyone noticed that she tripped for me but damn i wasn't feeling her that paticular day, she feels too sexy,
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nuttykinky(f): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2006
Shaka Mc are you sure?
Cos that girl u are talking abt has got Class and sophistication blended in one
I hope u are right sha

Go Bimbo you are the bomb.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2006
Kinky dnt mind him ' d guy jus dey go every thread ,dey shout say him no every celeb way 'em talk abt?

Shack mac i'v noticed u so go sit on sm D****k
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nuttykinky(f): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2006
Jaybaby- Go Girl, i feel ya sis

Shaka- watch wat u say n how u say cos we know dem celebrities one on one too so BEWARE ok.

Bimbo u are my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by Oracle(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2006
Bimbo is a better actress, Genevieve is great but Bimbo is more natural

Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by domwas2(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2006
hi pls i'd go 4 bimbo A. cos i thinks she is most respectable when we talk abt personality.
no hate pls just the fact.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by domwas2(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2006
thanks Oracle 4 the pic. thats nice there.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nkechy: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2006
bimbo's got class ,style,charisma n is so natural on stage.Genn'ys good in her own way yet in terms of rating pick bimbo first any day
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2006
Shaka, u must be one self-conceited idiot to come ranting bunkum here! Why names-drop? Bimbo tripped for u @ a party and u must be Eddy Murphy am i wrong? @topic Bimbo should never be mentioned in the same breath with Genev cos she is 1 million times beta, acting or beauty-wise, genny who?
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by cutey01(f): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2006
Let's face reality here,BIMBO AKINTOLA is da bomb, she's in a world of her own,her poise and confidence makes her stand out both in yoruba and English movies.I think Genny is just an overrated star.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by jaybaby(f): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2006
I cant jus see how my Bimbo will trip 4 u --4 wat angry angry angry
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2006
I tire o!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by nuttykinky(f): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2006
Kitaun leave am he is not Eddie he is Denzel himself Ha Ha, Shaka u make me laugh i really wish ur dreams would come true oooo. Bimbo trip 4 u? Yeah right. You wish.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 12:41am On Dec 07, 2006
this is ironic, because am a type that like meeting people most of times celebrities if i don't know them before they became famous but bimbo's case was different because when i was told by my friend who is a [super nollwood actor] that bimbo was in the room upstairs in the hotel and they are going to go clubbin with us,i wasn't crazy about it and we went to the club with two cars and almost everyone in these cars where actors,bimbo looked so artificial that day and i swear bimbo might be a star but that night she saw a legend with her eyes,[beauty is in the eyes of the beholder]am not here to prove it to you, but if everyone out there with us knew she was tripping not because i am handsome but because am unique and i ve got sytle.for those that think i am tryin to make up celebrity stories,am sorry i ain't got time for that because we are showbiz,u might be far from the stardom but i live it.the people that thinks that bimbo is such a superstar to have crush on me,i wonder the kind of life u live and how u get down,most of your stars are ma fans,take it or leave it,don't care wot u think.
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2006
and you could not even write good english to save your life? U are sick, demented and u need to be locked in a Colney Hatch, idiot!
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by shakamc(m): 1:09am On Dec 07, 2006
are u here to insult me or wot,this ain't funny atall because bruv if u have a problem with me going clubbin with people like bimbo and them tripin for me.am sorry is not ma fault because i didn't plan it and is jus one of that local fun in naija and is noffin to me,when i party with people like rio, but thats even if u know him, ja rule,outkast,akon,sugarbabes,to name a few.u have long way to go in your life,i think i need to be locked because if not i will be all night out drinking champange with people u only see on tv.am sorry i don't call people idiots because i got manners,if u ain't got manners u can't get invitation to celebrites parties, sorry
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2006
WesleyAna:

i love bimbo. she acts good and pretty actually
esp. in "Out of Bounds" i know that movie is old but it was really great.
RMD's great too.

Lol is that movie where she's like "don't mess with my tutu"? Cos that scene still makes me laugh. RMD is lovely. I love the man
I think both Bimbo and Gen are great. Bimbo slightly more because she can do stage and Yoruba movies.

whoever mentioned "30 days". I saw the screening at the Nigerian Reunion in ATL(Genevieve and the producer were there BTWgrin), it's an ok movie, it rips off "Set It Off" however except instead of robbing a bank, it's about poltics and there's a scene where she's getting oral from some guy who just came back from "America", lol very uncormfortable to watch then again so was Bimbo's lesbian scene in that other movie whose title I've forgotten
Re: Bimbo Akintola vs Genevieve Nnaji by kitaun(m): 1:41am On Dec 07, 2006
@Shaka, u need 2 go get a life! Ur case is a sorry one and damn u piss me off! Keep at ur self-conceited attitude u hear? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Gushes Over His Daughter's Cuteness / Daddy Freeze Advice To Tonto Dikeh On Her Marriage Crisis / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.