Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? (44506 Views)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by sekem: 1:06am On Jun 14, 2017
it's my first time

i want it to be special

after going thru all these useless and meaningless and non productive decision making process, they will still later divorce

human folly at its best
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 14, 2017
All this first sex on "matrimonial bed" whatever that means. Who e help. Better go to hotel. Even in the hotel some nosy family members can still come and knock on your door to monitor what you're doing. Talkless of going back home. Then her mum will arrive with leftover wedding food and say they don't want it to waste as a way of snooping in on your business. You better pick a good hotel. And pursue everyone after. Then wen u get to the hotel order fresh pepper soup and make love on ready made bed inside A. C and Gen. because u fit reach house that day Na Nepa go just take light. Na heat go finish both of you. The sex go come be like chore. Then for hotel wen u wake up for money again you will tell them to bring u fresh orange juice with yam and egg. Then fire yourself small before u Na go to honeymoon for whispering palms and continue the love making there.

Source:My experience
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by lovingyouhun: 1:12am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
But breakfast might not be a problem, we can eat out or I can prepare small sandwiches and tea. You'd know we'd go for our honeymoon proper after Thanksgiving... So the staying away from the house isn't completely ruled out. I'm just concerned about the wedding night if s** is going to happen...

Madam, are you trying to tell us you haven't done it b4? Don't worry, na your ear e go put the prick, that's the place it goes, better stop asking stupid questions and start preparing for your wedding with serious prayers. You should be more bordered about the Success of your marriage, sexxxx is just an added advantage that you both will get tired of with time. Na the F-ck dey make you marry? You be virgin? Find somewhere sit down...... Saint!

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by omokole: 1:16am On Jun 14, 2017
The most suitable and comfortable place is your house whether its rent or your house.we all pray for successful wedding and evalasting marriage,so its advisable to stay in ur house if that honeymoon time is when God will say amen to your pregnancy the baby will be a great child compare to hotel.don't say hotel is not good but I prefer my house,my room and my bed.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2017
majamajic:
grin

If u have a comfortable home that will contain everyone ..home is better. At least save cost, cos u will need to pay for like 5 hotel rooms.

If not. .. u can go to hotel. Hotel has its advantages too. Everyone fin their way from reception hall grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR6EF6v9sIA&t=51s
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Romanciella(f): 1:35am On Jun 14, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Madam, are you trying to tell us you haven't done it b4? Don't worry, na your ear e go put the prick, that's the place it goes, better stop asking stupid questions and start preparing for your wedding with serious prayers. You should be more bordered about the Success of your marriage, sexxxx is just an added advantage that you both will get tired of with time. Na the F-ck dey make you marry? You be virgin? Find somewhere sit down...... Saint!
lol

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by smackazi(m): 1:47am On Jun 14, 2017
Make una go house go rest first nau
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by soulfood(m): 1:54am On Jun 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Climax11: 2:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post

Dear, I just saw your post right now. I Just finished furnishing my new before my wedding, but I only slept in the hotel simply because of the amount of money spread to us at the wedding. So, we were advised to stay at the hotel for security reasons
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by tomdon(m): 2:09am On Jun 14, 2017
GoldCircle:
There's nothing to advise my dear. It's entirely your call. whether Hotel, House, hostel, canal, all na your choice. This is just one day out of possibly a decade you are both going to spend together. Focus more on the days and years ahead than on this first day of a very long journey.

Oga a decade is only 10 years oo
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by tomdon(m): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Ahhh! Aunty, resume duty till morning? Please na.. Lol

I can see some of the reason my would be hubby is saying we should pass the night In a hotel, so we don't just get home and start trying to fix things... But my fear is, the morning after, when our room will be cleaned up, who knows what mess we'd create... And some other worries... Thanks for your contribution

A good mess he and you should be proud of
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by miredia(m): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Thank you so much. You really understand the point I'm getting at, I didn't want us to consummate our marriage in a public bed/place.

@ breakfast, I was responding to the guy who was asking who will prepare breakfast for us in the morning after the 'marathon'. And I responded we could eat out before going to church or I can make small sandwiches and tea...
you're a little too mechanical. Loosen up.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by tomdon(m): 2:23am On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Thank you so much. You really understand the point I'm getting at, I didn't want us to consummate our marriage in a public bed/place.

@ breakfast, I was responding to the guy who was asking who will prepare breakfast for us in the morning after the 'marathon'. And I responded we could eat out before going to church or I can make small sandwiches and tea...

Transfer your focus to the fact that it's your lifelong mate that's gonna be sexing you where ever it is, and not about you having your Ist ever sex and Ist matrimonal one at that in a public place.
This will help you feel comfortable and not attach undue importance to location
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 2:26am On Jun 14, 2017
lovingyouhun:

I'm sorry to sound this way, but I think you need help!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by bellotaofeek: 2:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Depends on your pocket . If someone is loaded , I fink hotel is better. For better relaxation cos no matter how big your house is there will be visitors and people could be stupid sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 2:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Wizywiz:
Op. U can stay anywhere u wish ooo... I and my wify we stayed at home.. D stress couldn't allow us do anything dat night ooo... Moreover wify was on her period that wedding day.. We stayed for days before doing it.. Moreover I was sick and down dat day.. So don't pressure urself thinking of d night.. U both might be tired that night.. But u can checking to a hotel. If u are Boyant for it...
Thanks
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 2:40am On Jun 14, 2017
Climax11:

Dear, I just saw your post right now. I Just finished furnishing my new before my wedding, but I only slept in the hotel simply because of the amount of money spread to us at the wedding. So, we were advised to stay at the hotel for security reasons
Thank you for your timely advice.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by oyetpel(m): 2:42am On Jun 14, 2017
It depends, if you are tired after wedding you might not feel like having sex. But if after wedding and you feel like you are not tired and can have sex, make it a home affair.

Some women get tired after all the dancing and might have gotten tired to feel wet. But i believe your husband will be ready if you feel wet and okay enough, seduce him and he will send you to cloud nine with a lot of screams if he drills hard.

HML
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 2:43am On Jun 14, 2017
tomdon:

Transfer your focus to the fact that it's your lifelong mate that's gonna be sexing you where ever it is, and not about you having your Ist ever sex and Ist matrimonal one at that in a public place.
This will help you feel comfortable and not attach undue importance to location

Thanks
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 2:44am On Jun 14, 2017
oyetpel:
It depends, if you are tired after wedding you might not feel like having sex. But if after wedding and you feel like you are not tired and can have sex, make it a home affair.

Some women get tired after all the dancing and might have gotten tired to feel wet. But i believe your husband will be ready if you feel wet and okay enough, seduce him and he will send you to cloud nine with a lot of screams if he drills hard.

HML
Thanks
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by jacksonjason45(m): 2:47am On Jun 14, 2017
I will advice u use hotel or church berra still

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by jacksonjason45(m): 2:49am On Jun 14, 2017
[i][/i]
jacksonjason45:

jacksonjason45:

jacksonjason45:

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 2:57am On Jun 14, 2017
MzJin:

Hotel is quite a topnotch. .........really home will b rowdy hun.......May God bless ur union with joy n wonderful kids......
Thanks. A big AMEN.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by pepperniks: 3:04am On Jun 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 3:05am On Jun 14, 2017
pepperniks:
Just read ur previous thread .... Is it the same guy u want to marry
Dear sir/ma'am, we've sorted out our differences. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by toprealman: 3:32am On Jun 14, 2017
No rule says you must loose it on your wedding night. You DON'T have to worry about who is being disturbed when "hacked" into dearest if you wait a bit more since having some visitors in your new place is a must! Happy marital bliss in advance.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Stuffyj(m): 3:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Use ur new house. It's better and safes cost. Nobody will ask u to prepare breakfast jare..
We used our house during ours and it ws a success.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by everestdavid: 3:48am On Jun 14, 2017
your home because that hotel room and bed is not your holy matrimonial bed so change that mined of yours back to your home, and that bed you want to jump into have already been complicated by others thanks.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by hisMrs(f): 3:53am On Jun 14, 2017
ikbnice:
I read only the headlines!
Its not d headlines, its d write up itself. You must have missed the part where she said they have never been intimate and it was her first time.

Explanation: by intimate she means they have never had sex.
And by saying its her first time means she's a virgin.
Its not so difficult to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Eaugusta(f): 4:13am On Jun 14, 2017
Afam4eva:
All this one on top fvck matters. Father lord, come down and save your children.
Fvck that is legal cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion In My Very Young Marriage / Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.