Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,192 members, 7,825,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? (44539 Views)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by buddwizer: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Congrats foxie on your upcoming wedding. I believe your mind is made up on which of these choices to pick. I completely understand your reasons and where you're coming from on them. The truth is that "different strokes for different folks", it really doesn't matter any of the two choices you pick.
But based on your beliefs and what you want for yourself i'll advise to try to convince him how important the matrimonial bed is for your first time. All the best dear

N.B Another thing is you might not even get to do it that night. You could be on OR even you two could be really tired after the day's stress.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by kzubyar(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Foxie:
Hello Family,

We'll be tying the nuptial knots towards the end of this year God willing. My would be Husband is of the opinion we pass our wedding night in a hotel, but I'm of the opinion we spend it at our new home. My reason for suggesting this is that we've never been intimate and it's my first time, I would have preferred the first experience to be on our matrimonial bed.

Please note that this isn't the honeymoon proper, I as well suggested that if we spend wedding night at home, after Thanksgiving the next day we'd go for honeymoon proper for a week to his place of choice, that's somewhere away from home.

Please are there things I need to know about spending wedding night in the house, or is it better we spend the night in the hotel? Please advice me married couples. Thank you.

NB: I had to open another thread as the first one I can't access it, sorry for the double post
market square
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by Foxie: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
kzubyar:
market square
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by CuddleBear(f): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
toprealman:
No rule says you must loose it on your wedding night. You DON'T have to worry about who is being disturbed when "hacked" into dearest if you wait a bit more since having some visitors in your new place is a must! Happy marital bliss in advance.
Who begged you?
seems you high on pee
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by esmeralda1(f): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
bukatyne:

@OP:

I believe the wedding night (virgin or not) is symbolic and the first legal sex you have in your marriage (again considering the fact that you both have never been sexually intimate and you are a virgin) is extremely important.

Several people might had sex on that same bed... yes, the sheets are fresh however sex is more spiritual than physical and I doubt you want to consumate your marriage (the final step of the joinning) in a public place.

Do home on the wedding night, and honeymoon after thanksgiving. Even if there are a lot of people in your home, they will give you both space.

@breakfast and cleaning.... I don't know the breakfast and cleaning you are doing on your wedding night oh! Get food from the wedding or buy fast food.

Happy married life in advance.

I agree with this 100%. Do it at home if not, a godly hotel will do for example

there are hotels in camps, try anyone.
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by toprealman: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
CuddleBear:
Who begged you? seems you high on pee
SMH!!!
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by CuddleBear(f): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2017
toprealman:
SMH!!!
Weirdo
Re: Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable? by damoneymag(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Anyone will do. As far as it comfortable enough. What really matters is that we are comfortable

zed7:
You had better be 'tear rubber' for all these kind questions you're asking to matter. Nor be say dem don chop u tire before then you come and start asking these kind questions.
For the record, after wedding sex is mostly a disappointment, mostly never lives up to the hype.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.