Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. (3066 Views)

Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by celebritygists(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
A nurse at Claybank Hospital in Gweru is battling for shame after she was recently caught in bed with another man on her wedding night.
The sex starved Kudzai Juliet Mudema and her husband Progress Walusi were both student nurses at Gweru General Hospital and are said to have begun their marriage on the rocks, as Kudzai is reported to have bedded her ex-boyfriend at the duo’s honeymoon.
A move which has since been confirmed by the hubby via leaked Whatsapp chats in possession of this publication
In the verified leaked Whatsapp chats Walusi and Kudzai’s sister Nyasha Mudema are discussing the infidelity matter.
The chat starts with Walusi saying, “…I’m hurt Gulez more than hurt, as l am texting you so tears are flowing down my cheeks. The last time yandakachema(i cried out) was 2009 when my mum passed away.
“…You know us very well ndichimuregerera you are the best person to testify kuti ndakambozama because l always confided in you, Fracas dzese dzana Bule, abortion dzake l forgave her and opened a new chapter. If you check those chats it was barely two months into the marriage anga akutohura.
In as much as l love her wholeheartedly, for that l think in life there comes a time when tough decisions have to be made. I am doing this with a bleeding heart but l guess it’s the only way to go.
“Kana tazofungawo kuti tingadzokerawo hamenowo kumberi ikoko but for now better we go our separate ways …”
In response Nyasha says, “Neniwo ndirikutoshaya pekutangira nenyadzi chaidzo. But ari kukumbira ruregerero wani please forgive her … I know and understand what you are going through and would not want to coerce you into a premature decision but l just feelthere could be another chance.

Kudzai might have escaped divorce after their honeymoon but still continues to skate on thin ice bedding yet other men.

Contacted for comment Kudzai’s number was not reachable as she is in Namibia where she is said to be pleading for mercy from her husband.
Zimnews.net is also reliably informed that Kudzai has since resigned from Claybank last month as the hubby was organizing a new job for her in Namibia.
It is not clear if the plan will prevail with the situation at hand.
Speaking about his wife’s past, Walusi was reluctant to discuss with this publication delicate issues pertaining to his madam’s private liaisons with her former lover;
“I know and very much respect the nature of your job(journalism) but whatever happened to us it’s a thing of the past. What she did back then is now in the past, she is and will remain my wife,” he said.
“We are trying to deal with our situation and we are doing just fine..but whoever is behind this has a score to settle after all its our personal life,” he added.

Read full news via http://sportgeneral247..com/2018/09/new-wife-caught-having-sex-with-ex.html

Lalasticlala......

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by ourkobo: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
bloggers and fake stories eh
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by donvicky2007: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Aru.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by BigbamoAYO(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ha, Devil again
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by LuciferKristi: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
Sex causes over 90% of marital/relationship issues while religious conmen AKA Pastors always claim it isn't a major factor.

It is.

I cannot date/marry any woman who isn't sexually crazed like me or sexually attracted to me.

When sex is done right, most of the other issues can be managed adequately no matter how daunting they seem.

When a couple starts experiencing issues its mostly because they don't have a healthy sex life to talk about it in the first place.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by gaby(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mtchewww...

This one na news

East Africa carry last for this one...

Come Niger come see matter...

You go call pikin wey dey your house as your son send am message e go insult you, when you ask am guy hafar? E go say limmmee joor..

Na when you look him head from back you go cum understand say no be market wey you price you carry reach house because no big head for your lineage.

Better scam...them full yakpa..

I be yarnerrr...enjoy my siggy
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
"THOU SHALL NOT TRY TO TURN HOES INTO HOUSEWIVES" many have tried, all have failed!

2 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by memories1(f): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Eeeewwww! Disgusting! Why marry when you're not ready to sacrifice selfish pleasures?
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:30am On Sep 10, 2018
memories1:
Eeeewwww! Disgusting! Why marry when you're not ready to sacrifice selfish pleasures?
Self control is zero for some people
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by slivertongue: 1:05am On Sep 10, 2018
Gossip magazine at work. this story no sweet at all, sugar no dey am like stories from kenya, uganda &zimbabwe
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by bitcoinvin(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2018
celebritygists:
A nurse at Claybank Hospital in Gweru is battling for shame after she was recently caught in bed with another man on her wedding night.
The sex starved Kudzai Juliet Mudema and her husband Progress Walusi were both student nurses at Gweru General Hospital and are said to have begun their marriage on the rocks, as Kudzai is reported to have bedded her ex-boyfriend at the duo’s honeymoon.
A move which has since been confirmed by the hubby via leaked Whatsapp chats in possession of this publication
In the verified leaked Whatsapp chats Walusi and Kudzai’s sister Nyasha Mudema are discussing the infidelity matter.
The chat starts with Walusi saying, “…I’m hurt Gulez more than hurt, as l am texting you so tears are flowing down my cheeks. The last time yandakachema(i cried out) was 2009 when my mum passed away.
“…You know us very well ndichimuregerera you are the best person to testify kuti ndakambozama because l always confided in you, Fracas dzese dzana Bule, abortion dzake l forgave her and opened a new chapter. If you check those chats it was barely two months into the marriage anga akutohura.
In as much as l love her wholeheartedly, for that l think in life there comes a time when tough decisions have to be made. I am doing this with a bleeding heart but l guess it’s the only way to go.
“Kana tazofungawo kuti tingadzokerawo hamenowo kumberi ikoko but for now better we go our separate ways …”
In response Nyasha says, “Neniwo ndirikutoshaya pekutangira nenyadzi chaidzo. But ari kukumbira ruregerero wani please forgive her … I know and understand what you are going through and would not want to coerce you into a premature decision but l just feelthere could be another chance.

Kudzai might have escaped divorce after their honeymoon but still continues to skate on thin ice bedding yet other men.

Contacted for comment Kudzai’s number was not reachable as she is in Namibia where she is said to be pleading for mercy from her husband.
Zimnews.net is also reliably informed that Kudzai has since resigned from Claybank last month as the hubby was organizing a new job for her in Namibia.
It is not clear if the plan will prevail with the situation at hand.
Speaking about his wife’s past, Walusi was reluctant to discuss with this publication delicate issues pertaining to his madam’s private liaisons with her former lover;
“I know and very much respect the nature of your job(journalism) but whatever happened to us it’s a thing of the past. What she did back then is now in the past, she is and will remain my wife,” he said.
“We are trying to deal with our situation and we are doing just fine..but whoever is behind this has a score to settle after all its our personal life,” he added.

Read full news via http://sportgeneral247..com/2018/09/new-wife-caught-having-sex-with-ex.html

Lalasticlala......

i can tell you that 98% of Marriages has been detsroyed by EX.
I continue to ask Ladies;if some one you love so much becomes ur ex;why not marry such person Why go back to have sex with him when he is ur EX
Women brain is very small..
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend On Their Wedding Night. by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2018
seriously

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Relay This Message Politely To My Brother-in-law / After 16 Years Of Marriage Man Finds Out 3 Of His 4 Children Are Not His / Am I A Bad Child ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.