Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Orji Kalu Visits The President In London, Says He Is Recovering Fast – Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Visits The President In London, Says He Is Recovering Fast – Photos (908 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / I Didn’t Meet Tinubu In London, Says Oshiomhole / EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Visits The President In London, Says He Is Recovering Fast – Photos by Idonki(f): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Just as the wife said, that Buhari is recovering very Fast and he is expected to return Soon To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir in Abuja....

Former Abia State Governor Orji Uzor Kalu, yesterday urged Nigerians to desist from spreading falsehood about the health of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying he is fast recuperating.

Kalu who just back from a visit to the President in London said, ‘falsehood about Buhari’s health was inhuman and not in the best interest of the country’.

The former governor , who spoke with reporters at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, said Nigerians should rather pray for the President to enable him recover faster and return to his duty-post.

He said he visited London to have a first-hand knowledge of the state of health of Buhari.

He said: “I went to Washington DC, United States, to visit some business partners and from there stopped over in London to see the President, who is recovering very fast. I am excited over the state of health of President Buhari despite the hate-messages people were spreading about him.

“I am disappointed with the statement coming from some Nigerians about the health of the President.

The messages some Nigerians have been spreading in the social media are unhealthy. I am calling on Nigerians to have a change of heart.”

The former governor said further that it would be wrong to embark on assessment of the duties of the Acting President, whom he said, was carrying out constitutional duties and should continue to do so.

Kalu, who noted that the Buhari-led government had done well in the fight against insurgency and the war against corruption, said: “The government has done well, but there is a lot of suffering in the land.

The masses are suffering; going through economic problems. The administration has done well, but must obey the laws of the land by respecting judicial processes.
Government must pursue the hardware and software of democracy and that includes the rule of law and respect for the constitution.”

On the recent sit-at-home order by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Kalu said it was wrong for people to obey such orders because it would affect the economy of the South-East.

He said though the people have a right to agitate, but calls for proper enlightenment on the need to pursue a united country.

According to him: “Most people may not understand what the issues are, but with time, they will soon understand.”

There is strength in unity. God did not make a mistake by putting us in one country.” kalu added.

Source ;https://www.naijahq.com/2017/06/orji-kalu-visits-the-president-in-london-says-he-is-recovering-fast-photos/

Re: Orji Kalu Visits The President In London, Says He Is Recovering Fast – Photos by chibuzorAbia: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thief
Re: Orji Kalu Visits The President In London, Says He Is Recovering Fast – Photos by jamesibor: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Orji Kalu Visits The President In London, Says He Is Recovering Fast – Photos by fulanmafia: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
May the Almighty bless the President and perfect his recovery.

I hope the disappointment prone, hate-filled liePod nincompoops take heed to his words.
Re: Orji Kalu Visits The President In London, Says He Is Recovering Fast – Photos by dadavivo: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thief that should be in jail. Buhari is dead

Re: Orji Kalu Visits The President In London, Says He Is Recovering Fast – Photos by ZombieTERROR: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
fulanmafia:
May the Almighty bless the President and perfect his recovery.

I hope the disappointment prone, hate-filled liePod nincompoops take heed to his words.
Even the Fulani herdsman is talking
Nigeria is not just ok dot com

(1) (Reply)

See Campaign Poster Netherlands-based Nigerian Woman Wish To Become President / Patriotic Nigerian Seeks To Boost Nigeria's International Image / Obiano At 62, Nurtures Pan – Igbo Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.