Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,125 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest (29525 Views)

2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Tweeting While In Police Cell, SMH”- Rapper, CDQ Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by toluxa1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
semyman:
He flashes them because he can afford it, consider the message and leave the messager out, by every iota of imagination FREEZE is far more intelligent than you will ever be even in your ninth life, kapish

Are you normal? Your first line suggest I'm not the one you intended to reply. Where did I make mention of flashing anything? Or your own brain too has been frozen?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by MrJonny(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
mezynaija:
“The pressure on young entertainers is unimaginably enormous” – OAP Freeze reacts to Dammy Krane’s arrest

Veteran controversial OAP, Ifedayo Olarinde popularly called Freeze has reacted to singer, Dammy Krane’s arrest. Krane was arrested on June 3rd over several counts related to theft.

According to the OAP, the pressure on entertainers, especially the young ones is unimaginably enormous.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/the-pressure-on-young-entertainers-is.html#ixzz4j7ZSuvhx

someone said Daddy Freeze might have bought a new brain lolz!!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Until proven guilty...You have no right to call any one a criminal

In due time wee will know whether all of this will be on d Igbos head or on the Igbos and afonjas head

Stylishly they are developing afonjas

#NoTribal war
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Until proven guilty...You have no right to call any one a criminal

In due time wee will know whether all of this will be on d Igbos head or on the Igbos and afonjas head

Stylishly they are developing afonjas

#NoTribal war intended
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by judgedredd22(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kathmandu:

The pressure on entertainers, especially the young ones is unimaginably enormous.
Born into a nation where money is king doesn’t help either

This same dolt flashes expensive watches on Social Media to impress the likes of Dammy Krane to go out and aquire such to flash such also

so.. if i work hard legally for years, and do a business that pays me well enough to buy a g-wagon when i'm 38 and you that is just a school leaver at 22, will want to buy the same car at all costs while you haven't earned a dime legally in your life... just because you want to show off?

your brain is working in reverse!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by andyanders: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Everyone is coming for Dammy Krame, with so many memes on social media and so many insulting words. your new king Hushpupi how do you think he makes his money? even Yung six, P'square, Ice Prince, Davido, Wizkid, Kcee, E-money, Olamide, Orezi, Terry G, D'Banj and a lot of others. Entertainers worldwide are into fraudulent or illegal business... the same ways the female celebrities sleep with top politicians, pastors, and ritualist. have you ask your self why artist like Mode nine and others are broke? where do you think Olamide gets the name "Baddo" from? #FreeDammyKrane

We should all pray for him, he's our own brother. God punish every bad Nigeria politicians and their supporters.

You said a reasonable thing here. I still believed that Dammy Krame got into wrong hands that were responsible for his shows in the US. He must have been kept unknown by the organizers that they used stolen card to buy his ticket and he becomes the victim of the said fraud. If any of his gadgets was not used in making the purchase, he will get off the problem.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
maclatunji:

Your curse cannot work if you are criminal. It will be a case of back to sender.

Now you believe am into scam? you see why you all need to grow.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
andyanders:

You said a reasonable thing here. I still believed that Dammy Krame got into wrong hands that are responsible for his shows in the US. He must have been kept unknown by the organizers that they used stolen card to buy his ticket and he becomes the victim of the said fraud. If any of his gadgets was not used in making the purchase, he will get off the problem.

You are right here too.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by mrLhanray(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
ok
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by mrLhanray(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Pressure to fllaunt and taunt on Instagram just like his fellow fake life living friends abi?, mteeew
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by maclatunji: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:

Now you believe am into scam? you see why you all need to grow.

Your post is condoning scammers, that doesn't mean you are one but you are not far from becoming one with this mindset.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Afritop(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
I BELIEVE KRANE IS INNOCENT. HE IS JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by sshalom(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kathmandu:

The pressure on entertainers, especially the young ones is unimaginably enormous.
Born into a nation where money is king doesn’t help either

This same dolt flashes expensive watches on Social Media to impress the likes of Dammy Krane to go out and aquire such to flash such also

Very true!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by chizzyjnr(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Personally i don't think dammy krane is a scammer or thief even the bigboys(scammers) we all know run their biz well so he should know how
LIKE IF YOU THINK HE IS INNOCENT SHARE IF YOU THINK HE'S NOT
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Temysteve(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
Everyone is coming for Dammy Krame, with so many memes on social media and so many insulting words. your new king Hushpupi how do you think he makes his money? even Yung six, P'square, Ice Prince, Davido, Wizkid, Kcee, E-money, Olamide, Orezi, Terry G, D'Banj and a lot of others. Entertainers worldwide are into fraudulent or illegal business... the same ways the female celebrities sleep with top politicians, pastors, and ritualist. have you ask your self why artist like Mode nine and others are broke? where do you think Olamide gets the name "Baddo" from? #FreeDammyKrane

We should all pray for him, he's our own brother. God punish every bad Nigeria politicians and their supporters.
'lets call a spade a spade' fine! All those celebs may be into one dubious act or the other but that doesn't mean the right judgement shldn't be pass on whoever caught on fraudulent.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
frisky2good:
What if he's declared innocent? People should learn to keep comments until a court convicts a suspect. I don't know Dammy Krane but he is still a suspect until he is convicted. We should not sit here in Nigeria and start assuming why he did what he did when it has not been proven. Krane has claimed someone else did it. Let the US authorities and Krane argue it out in court.

Nigga,you will never pass the bar with this argument. What happened to him using his own credit card to flex on a jet?

You see a thief RED handed. Which other argument do you need?
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by nwakaibeya1: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Did you read in your bible that Jesus Christ fell people down? You have never asked prophets&pastors falling you down in your fine cloths to show you where people fell down in Bible?Why are you not going there in sports wears since its known to be a sports event, kick&fall? What a world full of human chameleons who keep suppressing the truth about JesusChrist and remain in majority? Mathew 13,13-14John 5,30 #Wise up &hear my truth &revelation, that in all you are getting get LIGHT as JESUSCHRIST declared and said I am the LIGHT of the world,Its a must for you to have that LIGHT if JESUS CHRIST truly knows you,Yes, get spiritual ,get unbelievable power ,get peace, get wisdom and the evil people must fear you&not after falling you down you still remain in evil marine bondages and occult oppression&evil family &evil villagers wickedness ?where as you should reign in unbelievable power and light # # those are the benefits of knowing Jesus Christ and we are capable to give you light&empower you without suffering you & falling you down in churches and giving you fasting and night vigils and programmes upon programmes at all? The gentle spirit of JesusChrist to save& liberate &deliver &empower you is still our hallmark?Behold those who have eyes read me &know who is talking powerfully, hence in the realm of the spirit there is no distance at all and power talks and not empty critics

Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
I pray the lord covers ur ass with his protection against ass pokers in prison.
But pray sincerely u never get there sha
Re: Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest by Mizsylviah(f): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
toluxa1:
This guy is a hypocrite! If it was a pastor who said this now, he'll criticize and say the Pastor is making excuses for the man. Blaming the alerged crime on stupid pressure entertainers face. What about the pressure market women face, or the pressure vulcanizers and tailors face...

Yeye.. Those 50 demons have actually frozen his brain.
You are so right my dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Couple, Soma And Angel Loved Up In New Year Photos / Davido Shares Testimony At Redeemed Church (Photos, Video) / Boy Promised N1m By Davido, Says He Didn’t Receive Any Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.