Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? (5382 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by MyschoolNG(m): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
macluvph1:

Bros please remove the fear from you nothing will happen to your investment or whatever, Biafra will still be a member of ECOWAS. Forget about this useless news people carry up and down because no nation will be an island. if Nigeria try such remember they will depend on Biafra for some things which they may forfeit if they deport our people that decided to stay in their country.

So don't worry all these are being taken into consideration.
lol land of d rising clowns

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
EasternWind:
Well, I haven't seen or heard of that mathematical calculation where something is subtracted from ZERO.

DEAR there's absolutely nothing in existence to be missed
Nwanne you make me laugh ehh gringrin

Truly, so many people are tired of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by macluvph1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
MyschoolNG:
lol land of d rising clowns

i don't blame you, i blame the forum for giving people that were born with bitter experience to also comment here.

In your whole life i haven't seen a write up of yours that expresses joy and happiness to yourself not to talk of other's.

I no get ur time swerve mbok.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Cjrane2: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
I will miss scoring highest in Jamb in my FGGC secondary school, yet im the onlu one that didn't get university admission.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cjrane2:
I will miss scoring highest in Jamb in my FGGC secondary school, yet im the onlu one that didn't get university admission.
Imagine such situations? Simply because u are not from a certain tribe and the painful accept of it again is that our children will still come and face the same problem.
Time to change the status quo.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by reptile1: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
There's notin to miss in the shiit load of a country whose current president is a vegetable

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by MilesLamar(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
I will miss afonja gals... They know how to give head angry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by MyschoolNG(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
macluvph1:

i don't blame you, i blame the forum for giving people that were born with bitter experience to also comment here.

In your whole life i haven't seen a write up of yours that expresses joy and happiness to yourself not to talk of other's.

I no get ur time swerve mbok.
u no get my tym yet u took out tym to quote me and type some gibberish. lol clown

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ah I will miss only one person that is
HIS EXCELLENCY ALHAJI IBRAHIM SUULUU GAMBARI EMIR OF AFONJEES

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
I will also miss Afonjas vs Igbos grin
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Lekan1o1: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Well i will miss my ibo friends both male and female.. but i dnt think it would me all igbos to vacate nigeria.

I wish una well... if una want biafra i hope u get it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by yarimo(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
deedeedee1:

I just told you the truth. Stop making it look like yoruba people cannot survive on their own. We have all it take to develop and become a great nation. If you kwarans choose to lick the fulani ass, that is your own problem...you are free to join them when nigeria separate..afterall you dress like them and you all practice islam, but know this, the south westerners support the disintegration of the country.
this is nairaland

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Lekan1o1: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=57214526][/quote]

Lol ur memes tho.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mynd44 how market? Abeg push this topic to front page, let's start wishing each other well now.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by irsakant: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Hope you don't murder the Abakaliki Muslims.
As una dey murder SouthKaduna Christians.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by irsakant: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zonacom:
Until the new country is formed, i can't say really. But will the freedom of Biafra mean forceful departure of all biafrans from Nigeria? If so, then a lot of sectors in Nigeria and Biafra will surfer for a long while. From sports to Music to Nollywood. The mere thought of it is scary.
I support restructuring for now. Regionalization of the country will pave way for peaceful and easier seperation.
Mumu...who get the music/Nollywood, if not the Biafrans?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by DerideGull(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stupidity!!!
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by oladeebo: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
...Op they can't miss anything! Igbo is a master of all master that have no master!
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by modik(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Absolutely nothing.

Only one inconsequential thingy......................UP NEPA
Lol
Land of darkness where citizens pay for darkness!

lol

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by kernel505: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Hope you don't murder the Abakaliki Muslims.

Hahahahah... Please come to Abakaliki, take a picture of Igbos in a mosque, post it online
Or, alternatively, Google Igbo Muslims, and see if you will see anything like that.
One cement mosque per state in Enugu, Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia.
Two plot at most, you hardly see an Igbo man around there.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by LordOfNaira: 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
They will miss Nigeria when hunger, bad leadership and civil war hit them. Truth is, Igbos are better off being a part of Nigeria. The only thing they need to struggle to achieve is a restructuring of the country which would make it easier to survive after seccession. For now, it would cost a lot to stand alone, at least for a start, and with the way many Igbos think that getting Biafra will immediately end their sufferings, I doubt if any of them would be willing to make sacrifices when reality hits them.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:
They will miss Nigeria when hunger, bad leadership and civil war hit them. Truth is, Igbos are better off being a part of Nigeria. The only thing they need to struggle to achieve is a restructuring of the country which would make it easier to survive after seccession. For now, it would cost a lot to stand alone, at least for a start, and with the way many Igbos think that getting Biafra will immediately end their sufferings, I doubt if any of them would be willing to make sacrifices when reality hits them.
Bros, we all know that we will suffer from the start but our sufferings will not exceed 10 years or thereabouts.
Our problems as a new country is still far better than what we are witnessing today in Nigeria. As a small country with enough intelligent populations, everything will be going to the right direction.
God bless Biafra Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2017
irsakant:
Mumu...who get the music/Nollywood, if not the Biafrans?
In fact, it Nigeria that will miss Biafrans a lot but I decided not to bring such topics.
The break away of Biafra will tear both the head and the tale of Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
yarimo:
I won't miss anything because BIAFRA won't be created. grin
You're right grin BIAFRA isn't to be created but to be/must be restored grin cheesy

Your respect in the bold inscription of the great "BIAFRA" is recognized and highly appreciated cool
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by chngebeginwthme: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2017
macluvph1:

Bros please remove the fear from you nothing will happen to your investment or whatever, Biafra will still be a member of ECOWAS. Forget about this useless news people carry up and down because no nation will be an island. if Nigeria try such remember they will depend on Biafra for some things which they may forfeit if they deport our people that decided to stay in their country.

So don't worry all these are being taken into consideration.

Wow really? Who ever tell you that is lying to you, After break up everyone will have to relocate to their countries and there won't be free movement.. Biafra will not be part of Ecowas right away as it might take year to welcome them in Ecowas.. you better plan ahead because you won't be in Lagos anymore except you want to be there illegal and might go to jail..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Ikenna0b: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2017
What is their to miss about Nigeria?

Is it the lack of drinkable water?
Terrible leaders?
Poor education and medical field?
Poor and dangerous roads?
Tribalism and mental slavery?
Afonja demons?
Terrible currency?
Poor humanity where one can kill at will?
Food scarcity?

What is it about Nigeria that, one would miss

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by macluvph1(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Wow really? Who ever tell you that is lying to you, After break up everyone will have to relocate to their countries and there won't be free movement.. Biafra will not be part of Ecowas right away as it might take year to welcome them in Ecowas.. you better plan ahead because you won't be in Lagos anymore except you want to be there illegal and might go to jail..

Guy am sorry to say this but you are too archaic and primitive.

You are being controlled by spirits you don't know about, just check what you typed up there and realise you are eternally bittered.

I don't get your time anyway swerve, its because of people like Nigeria failed its Citizens for over 103 years after amalgamation.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2017
I will miss nairaland e-fight. NCAN, Igbos, Afonjas, Hydrolic Soup and the like terms will go into extinction.
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by chngebeginwthme: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2017
achi4u:
Bros, we all know that we will suffer from the start but our sufferings will not exceed 10 years or thereabouts.
Our problems as a new country is still far better than what we are witnessing today in Nigeria. As a small country with enough intelligent populations, everything will be going to the right direction.
God bless Biafra Nation.

You mean intelligent in drug trafficking, Baby Factory, Robbery and kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by chngebeginwthme: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2017
macluvph1:

Guy am sorry to say this but you are too archaic and primitive.

You are being controlled by spirits you don't know about, just check what you typed up there and realise you are eternally bittered.

I don't get your time anyway swerve, its because of people like Nigeria failed its Citizens for over 103 years after amalgamation.

Okay oo keep fooling yourself, Truth it bitter but i still have to say it, You will never remain in Nigeria after getting your Biafra, The Yoruba and Hausa you guys hate so much will make life unbearable for you guys, The Nigeria you called zoo make you an animal in the zoo..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by pazienza(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Haha! Nice thread, thank you OP.

I will miss nothing!

Nothing about the British colonial estate is worth missing.

Biafran football national team will be a force to reckon with in Africa, it's all so unreal the talents we would have at our disposal, as a football fan, this prospect fills my stomach with butterflies whenever I think of it.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

You mean intelligent in drug trafficking, Baby Factory, Robbery and kidnapping?
Well to the best of my knowledge, an illiterate who is lazy cannot push drug talk more of kidnapping.
Just take it, Igbos are more smarter than every other person out there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Am Unshakable':dino Melaye Mocks Police Over Illegal Arrest(photo) / Enugu Government Reassures Residents Of Adequate Potable Water Supply Soon / Governor Adebayo Adefarati Of Ondo State Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.