Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] (6262 Views)

Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son / Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Noneroone(m): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
The son of late Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu’s second-in-command during the 1967 civil war in Nigeria, Philip Effiong Jr., has faulted the approach adopted by Nnamdi Kanu and the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) in the renewed agitation for an Independent Biafra state.

According to him, the Biafra agitators unwittingly bought into the propaganda sold by those opposed to Biafra by making their agitations seem like an Igbo affair.

He said the Biafra agitators from the South east were not carrying along the minorities, who also participated and made sacrifices during the civil war.

Effiong Jr. said this during an interview with Hassan Arouni of BBC’s Focus on Africa.

He said: “I think there is something fundamentally wrong with their (IPOB) approach which is the fact that they have made it an Igbo problem.

“They bought into the propaganda that the enemy tried to sell and that propaganda is ‘the Igbo people are out to take over Nigeria and dominate the minorities that around them. They are evil people and they try to disunite us.’ For people (IPOB) to make it as an Igbo problem buys into that propaganda.

“Of course, minorities were extremely involved, died, suffered, and played major roles.”

On his memories of the Biafra civil war, Effiong Jr. said: “I remember the plane bombing; that is one thing that stands out. I remember the planes bombing and one having to run away from them.

“Enugu was shelled. I remember I was playing with my brothers with thought it was thunder at first. Then we realized shells were landing and the movements were just constant. I think we must have lived in at least five different cities during the war.

“Most of the outside world did not have an inkling of what was happening inside Biafra. Some did. And you have got to give credit to places like Ireland; the church made that possible. You know the Catholic Church has had a long philanthropic tradition and that helped spread the word.”

On whether, Nigeria learnt any lesson from the civil war, he said: “Nigeria and Nigerians have not learnt their lessons from the Biafra war.

“We are perhaps more divided that we ever where. First of all the war wasn’t about unity but it even divided us more. Even today, people can’t really talk about having friends from other ethnic groups.

“When you look at elections for instance or the fact that went and lived in a different state; there would be restrictions in the kind of positions I could hold. You find out that the concept of unity has not actually been realized.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/08/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-not-getting-right-philip-effiong-video/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

https://web.facebook.com/IPOBAT/videos/470483223304192/

lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Noneroone(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is for people like Amarabae who accuse Igbos of forcing minorities. An efik son has accused us of falling for the enemy propaganda by making Biafra an 'Igbo issue'.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Igboesika: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
I think everybody is being carried along.
I have watched a lot of videos where people from minority tribes have demonstrated their support and inclusion in the struggle.
Again, Nnamdi Kanu is not done with his grassroot mobilization process.
Let's take it easy,we shall get there gradually by gradually.

God bless Nnamdi KANU
God bless all lovers of freedom
God punish all children of lucifer that are against us.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noneroone:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/08/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-not-getting-right-philip-effiong-video/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

https://web.facebook.com/IPOBAT/videos/470483223304192/

lalasticlala mynd44
This is exactly my point, the IPOB, MASSOB charade lacks credibility on all fronts. You can't neglect, abandon and overrule the minorities right to also have their own voice heard in this struggle and not expect them to be suspicious of your intentions. By the way, there is no place in Igbo land called biafra so the name is even a problem in its own.

This agitation is wrong on all fronts.

lalasticlala mynd44 this is front page material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Noneroone(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
CzarChris:
This is exactly my point, the IPOB, MASSOB charade lacks credibility on all fronts. You can't neglect, abandon and overrule the minorities right to also have their own voice heard in this struggle and not expect them to be suspicious of your intentions. By the way, there is no place in Igbo land called biafra so the name is even a problem in its own.

I put the key points in bold for people like you to understand yet you disappointed.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by kalufelix(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
i see
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by dudebuck: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
CzarChris:

He is wrong, in IPOB there are many co-ordinators who are non Igbos, he is not up to date with the activities of IPOB, There are many who are from the Efik speaking community. Okay, if what he said were true, why are all these afonjas forming we the nigerdelta nonsense? Philpi Effion Jr should not wait until IPOB goes to him, he should infact go to IPOB and become well acquainted with their activities.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noneroone:
I put the key points in bold for people like you to understand yet you disappointed.
Young man, you put up "keypoints" in bold letters, but you seriously need to reread your keypoints more objectively before you make a mockery of yourself here.

He said: “I think there is something fundamentally wrong with their (IPOB) approach which is the fact that they have made it an Igbo problem.

“They bought into the propaganda that the enemy tried to sell and that propaganda is ‘the Igbo people are out to take over Nigeria and dominate the minorities that around them. They are evil people and they try to disunite us.’ For people (IPOB) to make it as an Igbo problem buys into that propaganda.

“Of course, minorities were extremely involved, died, suffered, and played major roles

Now tell me have you seen any of the 9 States(apart from a few people in bayelsa) release any statement in support of biafra? What does that tell you? Minorities where actively involved in the struggle during the civil war, what about now? Sometimes I wonder how you guys reason.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
x
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by 9jabull: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Effiong jnr, is not correct we have many coordinators from non igbo tribes, even on 3rd July DSS arrested IPOB members from cross river including their coordinator.
If Effiong didn't come out how will Kanu know his interested minus his interview.
He use to hear states in Biafra from interviews or press statement, so is left for interest ones from those states to come out & represent their tribes or states.
Although grassroot mobilization is still going on

10 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by DieBuhari: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
While some people like ME are not happy with Nnamdi Kanu for doing the opposite, that is including the minorities in the struggle.
What does Effiong have to say about the several statements coming from the minority tribes against Biafra?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Igboesika: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
DieBuhari:
While some people like ME are not happy with Nnamdi Kanu for doing the opposite, that is including the minorities in the struggle.
What does Effiong have to say about the several statements coming from the minority tribes against Biafra?
Those people making such statements are in the minority. Majority of them really know what they want and you know it. Do you think think they would like to remain in this stagnant entity after igbos must have gone ?.
They are just waiting for the inevitable to happen so that they would show their true colour.. Again, some of them are still afraid to declare what they want.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
My greatest concern is Nnamdi Kanu stance of Anambra elections

I understand the reservation about the integrity of elections in Nigeria. I understand the history of rigging that meant that even Ojukwu lost election in Igbo land. But to ask our people not to take part in elections but turn around to demand for referendum missed the point that a referendum itself is an election that can also be subject to rigging.

The history of rigging in Nigeria shows that riggers are better armed when there is low voter turn out. It seems to me then that what IPOB should be doing is ask more people to go out and vote rather than encourage voter apathy.

Look the emotions generated by IPOB can be harnessed to end rigging in Igbo land and produce leaders who truly represent the will of the local people.

NO rather than threatening election boycott IPOB should be encouraging a voter registration drive before it gets too late.

At the end of the day nothing will be decided on the streets in the name of protests. Protest are good for raising awareness and IPOb have already achieved that. But IPOb need to play smart from here going forward.

Through vigilance, voter registration drive, get out the votes on election day, staying back to ensure results are announced at the polling units, following the results to collation centers to ensure no ballot box swapping, stuffing etc and demanding that INEC store all election material for inspection after the election if necessary it is possible to stop rigging.

It is time for IPOB to play smart.

SNP in Scotland want Scottish independence but in the meantime they control the Scottish devolved parliament

SinFein wants to unify Ireland but they are currently taking part in the local political process in Northern Ireland within U.K.

Nnamdi Kanu is a great student of history who should know better!

For all the courageous protest by Black Americans, progress on social justice and equality have come through changing legislation in congress

Nnamdi Kanu must be more strategic in his thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Agumbankembu: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
From day one, NK has always said Biafra is not an Igbo thing, at a time, he said Biafra is not Igbo and Igbo is not Biafra.

The people who have been shoving the "Biafra is for Igbos" are the media houses and dingbats online.

Aren't they the one criticizing NK saying he should limit his Biafra to only 5 states of SE?

Currently the National IPOB Coordinator is an Ijaw man and the Secretary is an Ibibio man.

We have been extending the courtesy to others, Nd they have been mocking us and issuing press statements after press statements, warning IPOB not to include them in Biafra.

Phillip Effiong Jnr, like you said, you don't have the details.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Agumbankembu: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
DieBuhari:

Exactly what I said in my post above.
The issue is that if it was only Igbos in IPOB, the clowns will be saying all sorts of things blaming us for not asking.

You include them in your plans, they will attacking you left and right.

It is a dilemma.

But what I know is that Biafra restoration is not far off.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Agumbankembu: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
krendo:

I understand the reservation about the integrity of elections in Nigeria. I understand the history of rigging that meant that even Ojukwu lost election in Igbo land. But to ask our people not to take part in elections but turn around to demand for referendum missed the point that a referendum itself is an election that can also be subject to rigging.

The history of rigging in Nigeria shows that riggers are better armed when there is low voter turn out. It seems to me then that what IPOB should be doing is ask more people to go out and vote rather than encourage voter apathy.

Look the emotions generated by IPOB can be harnessed to end rigging in Igbo land and produce leaders who truly represent the will of the local people.

NO rather than threatening election boycott IPOB should be encouraging a voter registration drive before it gets too late.

At the end of the day nothing will be decided on the streets in the name of protests. Protest are good for raising awareness and IPOb have already achieved that. But IPOb need to play smart from here going forward.

Through vigilance, voter registration drive, get out the votes on election day, staying back to ensure results are announced at the polling units, following the results to collation centers to ensure no ballot box swapping, stuffing etc and demanding that INEC store all election material for inspection after the election if necessary it is possible to stop rigging.

SNP in Scotland want Scottish independence but in the meantime they control the Scottish devolved parliament

SinFein wants to unify Ireland but they are currently taking part in the local political process in Northern Ireland within U.K.

For all the courageous protest by Black Americans, progress on social justice and equality have come through changing legislation in congress

Guy this is Nigeria, shine your eyes, boycott the election and send a message to the center.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Guy this is Nigeria, shine your eyes, boycott the election and send a message to the center.

Boycott the election is good news to APC

Keep boycotting election in the south east and APC will gladly keep imposing their candidates

You can only boycott elections when you have the means to go to war if you don't achieve your aim

Boycott election, send message then what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by UnchangeableGod: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
CzarChris:

Your view is totally different from that of Phillip Effiong jn. According to what I read, he is in support of Biafra and IPOB are right in their agitation. He only cautioned them against giving the impression that it is an Igbo affair which is exactly what those opposed to Biafra are taking advantage of using divide and rule tactics. It appears you are one of those Effiong referred to.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CaptainGOOD: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
krendo:

Boycott the election is good news to APC

Keep boycotting election in the south east and APC will gladly keep imposing their candidates
You can only boycott elections when you have the means to go to war if you don't achieve your aim
Boycott election, send message then what next?

Whether u vote or not who they want to win would still win.. ioob vited against buhari and rochas yet they still won..
They igged vote up north and in owerri.

So its better to boycott it to send singnal..
This is nigeria.. things dont work wen u do it the right way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Your view is totally different from that of Phillip Effiong jn. According to what I read, he is in support of Biafra and IPOB are right in their agitation. He only cautioned them against giving the impression that it is an Igbo affair which is exactly what those opposed to Biafra are taking advantage of using divide and rule tactics. It appears you are one of those Effiong referred to.
What's wrong with the world today? Everybody keeps misinterpreting this my comment. What I meant was that IPOB was saying the mind of other minority ethnic groups for them, by involving them in a struggle without their consent. That was all I was saying.
On my comment on the name biafra, it was derived from the bright of Biafra which is in the coastal regions not in Igbo land. No river in Igbo land contributed to the bright of Biafra or also known as the bright of bonny, the contributing rivers are besides the Niger River, other rivers reaching the bay are the [Biafra] Cross River, Wouri River, Calabar River, Ndian, Wouri, Sanaga, Nyong River, Ntem, Mbia, Mbini, Muni and Komo River. And the people from these areas must be well represented in the fight for secession. Thats all I am saying.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by biafratwo: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Noneroone:

“I think there is something fundamentally wrong with their (IPOB) approach which is the fact that they have made it an Igbo problem.
“Of course, minorities were extremely involved, died, suffered, and played major roles.”
Some people read without understanding.
Philip Jr was talking to the minorities.
How can something be fundamentally wrong with IPOB's approach yet they buy into the enemy's propaganda?
The propaganda that Igbo people are out to take over Nigeria? I mean how can IPOB (a group crying about the Igbo marginalization) now accept that they want to take over Nigeria?
Even if you don't understand the first part of the grammar how about the latter part where he said "They are evil people and they try to disunite us"?
Afon jars please read and try to understand.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by UnchangeableGod: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
CzarChris:
What's wrong with the world today? Everybody keeps misinterpreting this my comment. What I meant was that IPOB was saying the mind of other minority ethnic groups for them, by involving them in a struggle without their consent. That was all I was saying.
On my comment on the name biafra, it was derived from the bright of Biafra which is in the coastal regions not in Igbo land. No river in Igbo land contributed to the bright of Biafra or also known as the bright of bonny, the contributing rivers are besides the Niger River, other rivers reaching the bay are the [Biafra] Cross River, Wouri River, Calabar River, Ndian, Wouri, Sanaga, Nyong River, Ntem, Mbia, Mbini, Muni and Komo River. And the people from these areas must be well represented in the fight for secession. Thats all I am saying.
Phillip Effiong Jn said the minority ethnic groups should be incorporated into the struggle which they are trying to do but you and the Biafra antagonists claim they are doing so without their consent. So what should they do? If they involve them, you complain. If they go about it as an Igbo affair, you also find fault. From every indication, there is nothing IPOB will do that those opposed to it will like. As you alluded to, the name Biafra clearly indicates that the soon to be declared country, by the grace of God, is not an Igbo country. So your opinions to me are neither here nor there so they don't count sir. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Malawian(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
IPOB should be seeking out these young and upwardly mobile young men from the other tribes to lead the mobilization drive in their areas. in fact, if not for this interview, I would not even know Effiong Jnr was interested in the struggle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Malawian(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
honestly, when I reason it now, I think they have not been carried along. Their respected youths should be the ones at the forefront of the mobilization in their areas. I vividly recall the Ijaw guy that took IPOB to his bayelsa town to hoist the flag, such acts by their indegenes will make it harder to stop the movement, it will also make it faster. from the look of things, they wish to be involved more handedly.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Malawian(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
9jabull:
Effiong jnr, is not correct we have many coordinators from non igbo tribes, even on 3rd July DSS arrested IPOB members from cross river including their coordinator.
If Effiong didn't come out how will Kanu know his interested minus his interview.
He use to hear states in Biafra from interviews or press statement, so is left for interest ones from those states to come out & represent their tribes or states.
Although grassroot mobilization is still going on
that is the problem here. who are these coordinator from Ibibio and co? we have seen notable Ijaws like Asari and Briggs, what we need are notable young men from those tribes to lead from the front. they will better sell the vision to their own people. we are making a mistake and they are drawing our attention to it. it is good practice to reevaluate and move forward.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Phillip Effiong Jn said the minority ethnic groups should be incorporated into the struggle which they are trying to do but you and the Biafra antagonists claim they are doing so without their consent. So what should they do? If they involve them, you complain. If they go about it as an Igbo affair, you also find fault. From every indication, there is nothing IPOB will do that those opposed to it will like. As you alluded to, the name Biafra clearly indicates that the soon to be declared country, by the grace of God, is not an Igbo country. So your opinions to me are neither here nor there so they don't count sir. Thanks.
Guy I have worked in the niger delta for years as I indicated previously today in another thread. A certain proverb said that "a big drum sounds good only from a distance" i am an Igbo man from Imo State, I know 1st hand the distrust and suspicion niger-deltans have whenever they meet or have anything to do with an Igbo man because of our pushy and can do nature. I am not talking of the elites here, I am talking about the average man on the streets will tell you that he is not a Biafran. Not including them from the onset leaves a very big question mark in the real purpose of your agitation. The devil you know scenario automatically starts playing out in their minds. Ezra Benson once said "the greatest battles are fought within the chambers of the soul" the IPOB failed to win over the minorities hearts at the inception of this agitation, the same mistake Ojukwu made with Saro Wiwa after the Ahiara declaration of 1967. This is more like a game of chess you plan the end of your strategies from the beginning and adjust a little when your opponent sees through your plan. IPOB reaching out to the minorities now will be greeted with suspension and the FG has already bought over their leaders. So getting the minorities in that region is already dead on arrival right now. So please this agitations just have to stop and the leaders should redraw their plans.
I am a realistic person, Nnamdi Kanu just has to be stopped before he shoots us back to the stone age. My take sha, but then again, what do I know, I'm just an Egghead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by PDJT: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
Guy I have worked in the niger delta for years as I indicated previously today in another thread. A certain proverb said that "a big drum sounds good only from a distance" i am an Igbo man from Imo State, I know 1st hand the distrust and suspicion niger-deltans have whenever they meet or have anything to do with an Igbo man because of our pushy and can do nature. I am not talking of the elites here, I am talking about the average man on the streets will tell you that he is not a Biafran. Not including them from the onset leaves a very big question mark in the real purpose of your agitation. The devil you know scenario automatically starts playing out in their minds. Ezra Benson once said "the greatest battles are fought within the chambers of the soul" the IPOB failed to win over the minorities hearts at the inception of this agitation, the same mistake Ojukwu made with Saro Wiwa after the Ahiara declaration of 1967. This is more like a game of chess you plan the end of your strategies from the beginning and adjust a little when your opponent sees through your plan. IPOB reaching out to the minorities now will be greeted with suspension and the FG has already bought over their leaders. So getting the minorities in that region is already dead on arrival right now. So please this agitations just have to stop and the leaders should redraw their plans.
I am a realistic person, Nnamdi Kanu just has to be stopped before he shoots us back to the stone age. My take sha, but then again, what do I know, I'm just an Egghead?

-Anaghi agwa ochi nti n' agha ebido go.

-If the Nations you mentioned truly believe in the Biafra vision, they should lead from the front. Nobody must be cajoled to join. The leader of this movement have already stated that new Biafra shall be a Democratic Republic, i.e Republic by willing Nations.

-What we don't deserve is another Nigeria, after losing so many souls in our quest for Freedom and Justice.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by hucienda: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2017
Saw the BBC interview.

Fine gentleman. Philip Effiong, Jr that is.

Articulate, intelligent, thoroughbred scholar.

Son of a great man, General Philip Effiong, Sr.

I think Nnamdi Kanu is trying his best to make the movement as EasternRegion-esque as possible since that was what declared as the new republic half a century ago. A tough, complicated one to achieve though considering political realities but can be attained if mind, heart and will are collectively set to purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Towncrier007(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2017
nnnn power
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by ApexPredator: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2017
I understand but if Igbos speak for them they will say we are land grabbers, if we keep silent we are buying into propaganda. They have to be more vocal.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2017
PDJT:

-Anaghi agwa ochi nti n' agha ebido go.

-If the Nations you mentioned truly believe in the Biafra vision, they should lead from the front. Nobody must be cajoled to join. The leader of this movement have already stated that new Biafra shall be a Democratic Republic, i.e Republic by willing Nations.

-What we don't deserve is another Nigeria, after losing so many souls in our quest for Freedom and Justice.
Yes I agree with you, mana Igbo si na agha eyiri eyi adịghị egbu onye ngwọrọ. Eziokwu bụ na ma anyị achọrọ ya ma anyị achọghị ya, ndị mba mịrị kwesịrị ị so anyị pụta na obodo Nigeria, ma anyị cho ka biafra nwe ezigbo ọganihu. So my brother cajole you must.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by 9jabull: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2017
krendo:

My guy you need to understand what is self determination, it means you determine what happens & what not, ie civil disobedience.
No tool can talk more than by courting Nigeria election, if we can boycott the election off course I know we will succeed you will see what will happen don't think that the UN and world powers are not taking note of all events in Nigeria now.

Can't you see that sit at home is the game changer

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Robert Mugabe Lives Like A King “multi-million Pounds House” / FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season ! / Why Is Fuel Now Cheapest In SW & Very Costly In North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.