Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover (1800 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / Guy Narrates How He Accepted Money From Man His Girlfriend Was Cheating With / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
A Twitter user identified as Isaac Savage has shared the story of how his friend found out his girlfriend was cheating on him and accepted money from her lover.
The South African man expressed that his friend caught his girlfriend cheating on him after he decided to surprise her in her hostel.
According to Savage, the man did not meet his girlfriend in the hostel and decided to wait for her but by the time she came in the next day she was with another man.
Savage expressed that the lady pretended that his friend was her brother .Luckily for him, the lover who believed him to be her brother offered to take both of them out, bought pizza for them and gave them money each.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by MEGGATRON(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by okirewaju(f): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
What a weakling of a man
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by lokito: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
This write-up is ambiguous. Short write up but meaningless

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Jostico: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
lokito:

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Kondomatic(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
okirewaju:
What a weakling of a man
Unfortunately we have a large percent of them in this generation.

I guess he was broke too.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is Superstory grin grin

produced by Wale Adenuga
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
lokito:

Please,just shut it!
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by lokito: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tiny23:

Please,just shut it!

You shut up and switch off your 2KB brain silly
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
lokito:

You shut up and switch off your 2KB brain silly

Why you so bittered?
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by ivyy(f): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
That was painful to read. Can't make sense out of it.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by lokito: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tiny23:

Why you so bittered?

Because you didn't make your write-up terse.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by lokito: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
ivyy:
That was painful to read. Can't make sense out of it.

My baby, long time ojare
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
lokito:

Because you didn't make your write-up terse.

Sorry about that, maybe you should help me out.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
This is Superstory grin grin

produced by Wale Adenuga

We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by ivyy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
lokito:

I'm good dear, long time o cheesy you've been well yeah?
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Omoluabi16(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
ivyy:

I'm good dear, long time o cheesy you've been well yeah?
nice d.p. you look pretty.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by ivyy(f): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Omoluabi16:
nice d.p. you look pretty.
Thanks dear
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
ivyy:

Thanks dear

Yimu.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Bukatititii, fi omo yen le fun mi nau... Lmao.
daylyt:

Yimu.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
Bukatititii, fi omo yen le fun mi nau... Lmao.

cheesy grin
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2017
daylyt:

cheesy grin
Ma worry alaye. I go give you Dyt. Although na my spec.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
Ma worry alaye. I go give you Dyt. Although na my spec.

Na 1bkaye I want tongue cheesy
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2017
daylyt:

Na 1bkaye I want tongue cheesy
That one sef good. She a freak.
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
That one sef good. She a freak.

Haaa!

Is she?

Make I ask her..

Cc: 1bkaye
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2017
daylyt:

Haaa!

Is she?

Make I ask her..

Lol wrong 1bkaye
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol wrong 1bkaye

Isokay smiley
Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
daylyt:

Haaa!

Is she?

Make I ask her..

Omo ibadan ni. And y'all know what they say bout ibadan peeps..
visit someone for tollgate at ibadan on my way going, I felt so tasty, then I saw a woman selling zobo, I asked her in english if its cold, I notice that the woman does not understand english, nah so I come ask her in (yoruba) in ibadan accent, that" mama, soboyin tutu, nah so d woman reply" orie lo buru, obo iyare loma gbona, iwo omo rada-rada yi, plz shey nah abuse I abuse d woman.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shares Story Of How He Accepted Money From His Girlfriend's Lover by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2017
BoboYekini:

Omo ibadan ni. And y'all know what they say bout ibadan peeps..

Se iyen ibikaye na cheesy grin

Bobo you funny die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Luv / What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence / 7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.