Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught (5614 Views)

Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by potbelly(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Ynow your face is
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by potbelly(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Mumu just exposed her boss... Abi you think her husband no sabi your face ni undecided
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by GuntersChain(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Asikia got talent, what a story bleeping in were u generate your daily bread....

Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by Owenn115: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2019
xynerise:
Clap for yourself!

You just killed an innocent man undecided

Never forget Karma is immortal grin
What goes around comes around
Re: Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught by BareFacedLies(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2019
poshestmina:

If it were to be a man,it'll be the bro code abi? undecided

Back to topic
If the woman is tired of being married ,she should quit and have all the time to sleep without fear of being caught.

Seems she got a good husband .shame undecided

I hope you did not believe this bullshît story!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich / Lets Start Paying Groom Prices!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.