Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Do I Say This In Pidgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Say This In Pidgin? (817 Views)

When You Catch Her Staring At You (say THIS) / I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! / They Say This Girl Is 16years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Say This In Pidgin? by ahahnow: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
please i need help urgently. I am a white guy trying to thank my ibadan girlfriend. She has helped me alot since I got here. How do I say "May your kindness return to you in the same way it was offered. Thank you so much."
Re: How Do I Say This In Pidgin? by hodusglobal(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
You don already say it nah. grin
Re: How Do I Say This In Pidgin? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
ahahnow:
"May your kindness return to you in the same way it was offered. Thank you so much."

Make all the better better tins wey you do for me, come back to you too, just as you take do am for me! I thank you well well smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do I Say This In Pidgin? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
As you carry yori yori nack for ma bodi so, make him follow the same road take catapult for your head, scatter. Sake of say you don do me wella, and I remain loyal.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Say This In Pidgin? by konkonbilo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
MsRoe:
As you carry yori yori nack for ma bodi so, make him follow the same road take catapult for your head, scatter. Sake of say you don do me wella, and I remain loyal.
bini gal.I raise yansh for you

Re: How Do I Say This In Pidgin? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2017
konkonbilo:
bini gal.I raise yansh for you

Lol! Na so.
Re: How Do I Say This In Pidgin? by XINZ: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2017
MsRoe:

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday / My Dad Is Having Affair With My Ex Gf Mother / What Are The Problems Of Having A Best Friend Of The Opposite Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.