Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! (1853 Views)

Why Does An Ashawo Like Calling Another One An Ashawo When Quarrelling / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Girlfriend Keeps Proposing To Me But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by Zeus888: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
A friend of mine confided in me that sometimes on rare occasions when he makes love to his girlfriend, she often mourns out a name and my guy says it's a masculine name. Each time he confronts her regarding the issue she seems perplexed and discomlabulated. My guy says his girlfriend is like an open book and she hardly knows how to lie.She vehemently denied calling any name and my guy is beginning to think maybe it's all in his head. Please this happened to a very close friend of mine, I am just seeking meaningful opinion because he seeked my advice.

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by optional1(f): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
A friend or you

no virgin matter again na cheating and bashing dey tonight..
Ok oh
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
You know what they call one chance? na wetin you enter be that.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me....fool me three, four times then it's time to admit that someone did a number on his girl and he was better at it than him!
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by iweecureyou: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zeus888:
A friend of mine confided in me that sometimes on rare occasions when he makes love to his girlfriend, she often mourns out a name and my guy says it's a masculine name. Each time he confronts her regarding the issue she seems perplexed and discomlabulated. My guy says his girlfriend is like an open book and she hardly knows how to lie.She vehemently denied calling any name and my guy is beginning to think maybe it's all in his head. Please this happened to a very close friend of mine, I am just seeking meaningful opinion because he seeked my advice.
waow diss ur galfwend is a slot pliss juss abort herundecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by iweecureyou: 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Raine80:
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me....fool me three, four times then it's time to admit that someone did a number on his girl and he was better at it than him!
pliss pliss and pliss sturp sayin nurnsense wen u arr posinangry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Raine80:
#ColeWorld
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by technicallyrich(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Wow.nice one.
She is more in love with the other nigga or she fells his sex than yours.
My advice is that women are not worth taking seriously if you are not ready for marriage now so focus your mind on her to make money or more money and you will always call the shot.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by Ruggedfitness: 12:31am On Jun 06, 2017
optional1:
A friend or you

no virgin matter again and cheating and bashing dey tonight..
Ok oh

You talk like a man
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:35am On Jun 06, 2017
undecided guy jux tell us dats what ur gal frnd is doing to u....be strait to d point so dat we will giv u strait reply ok.

Shaaaa , na nonsense attitude b dat. May be dat guy she is screeming his na knows how to giv it to her wen ever they are on bed dats y she normally screems his name or may b she enjoys d guy's Joystick.......
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by toastedbread: 2:00am On Jun 06, 2017
it's either she has a crush on the guy, or, the guy nackd her well. do your independent investigations.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by Bishops10(m): 2:17am On Jun 06, 2017
PRODUCT OF THE DAY

Good morning everyone. It is my pleasure to introduce to you this great and amazing product to us all.

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE ONE EXTENSION & LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE EXT.

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 3 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resorts.

SIZE: 600SQM
PROMO PRICE: 700K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

LUXURY HOMES ESTATE PHASE II

LOCATION: Akodo Ise, 4 minutes drive after La Campaign Tropicana Beach Resort.

SIZE: 600SQM
PRICE: 750K
TITLE: EXCISION IN PROGRESS

BUY 5 PLOTS AND GET ONE PLOT FREE

For more enquiries and inspection, kindly call/whatsapp 08176255344

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by konkonbilo(m): 4:22am On Jun 06, 2017
Simple something that you're complaining of.just scream another girl's name when the shukushuku is going on n wait for the result afterwards.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by optional1(f): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

You talk like a man

you just knowing that
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by Ruggedfitness: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
optional1:

you just knowing that

Can you please share your views on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3843356/5-reasons-why-most-nigerian
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Calling Another Guy's Name When We Make Love! by optional1(f): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Can you please share your views on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3843356/5-reasons-why-most-nigerian

thats why i hate hugging..

To avoid story that touches the heart...

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Issues N Tips (whatsapp Group) / Cool Memes For You To Think Over / 20 Signs You're Dating/Dealing With A Narccisst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.