Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? (4509 Views)

My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / Why Do Ladies Avoid Panties These Days (Photo) / 29 Interesting Questions To Ask A Lady While Going On Dates With Her/chatting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
I have received several complaints about nairaland ladies pulling the disappearance acts at the last minute...

Ladies why?
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
I don't like the idea of seeing friends from the internet cos some may be dangerous

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by MEGGATRON(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
They are scammers
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I don't like the idea of seeing friends from internet cos some may be dangerous
Why lead them on?
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Papiikush: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Do not generalize.
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
I only wanna see one lady..she knows her self smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Padiga: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op, you have to broaden your horizon.

Make it ladies on social media.
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

Why lead them on?
Biko
I don't lead anyone on. I will simply tell you I can't see you for one reason or the other
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Safiaa(f): 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
Cos you kiss and tell. You don't know how to keep your mouths shut. You managed to get pussyy, and your mouths will be trembling like goats. Not all but a large number.

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Thisboysef(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I don't like the idea of seeing friends from the internet cos some may be dangerous
i've found one of my missing ribs in u!
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Padiga: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
I see one Damilora viewing, pls are you the Steph Damilora that threatened to bring Nairaland down because she was banned.

That was the funniest thing I read that day.

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Biko
I don't lead anyone on. I will simply tell you I can't see you for one reason or the other
After giving him your area of work or residence.... ie somewhere around Adeola Hopewell.. and he comes down hoping to catch up with you since you were that open.... only to pull the ghost stunt on him...
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Natty4(f): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
cos d guys here are evil......mtchewww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Thisboysef(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Safiaa:
Cos you kiss and tell. You don't know how to keep your mouths shut. You managed to get pussyy, and your mouths will be trembling like goats. Not all but a large number.
25kg

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
Safiaa:
I think the relationship between people should not be so trivialised with such pedestrian descriptions​..not all ladies are ratchet and not all guys are he-goats.
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

After giving him your area of work or residence.... ie somewhere around Adeola Hopewell.. and he comes down hoping to catch up with you since you were that open.... only to pull the ghost stunt on him...
Why should he come without informing me?
I hate surprise visits
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Natty4:
grin
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Natty4:
The sections​ in which you roll.
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thisboysef:
i've found one of my missing ribs in u!
Ok smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Why should he come without informing me?
I hate surprise visits
Ok. Hope you have nothing to hide?
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by firstking01(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wrong assertion.
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Natty4(f): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

The sections​ in which you roll.
including u abi?
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Natty4:
including u abi?
Defining me will take decades.
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
firstking01:
Wrong assertion.
Tell your experience with daretodiffer
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

Ok. Hope you have nothing to hide?
I have alot to hide cool
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by firstking01(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:
And who's dare to differundecided
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by firstking01(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:

And who's daretodifferundecided
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
firstking01:
And who's dare to differundecided
Doveda
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I have alot to hide cool
Understandable...
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by firstking01(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:
Doveda
Sorry, moniker appears to be strange to me.
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
firstking01:
Sorry, moniker appears to be strange to me.
Ok
Re: Why Do Most Nairaland Ladies Avoid Physical Dates With Nairaland Guys? by wristbangle: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
Safiaa:

Have u experience the scenario before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Tried To Poison Me / This Lady Want You To Rate Her Nud£ Photoshoot. PHOTOS / He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.