Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters (49807 Views)

INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis / Fowler , Osinbanjo Out! Cabal Moves To Cage Tinubu / Constitutional Crisis Looms As Cjn's Tenure Ends In Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by free2ryhme: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2017
sukkot:
tinubus boy is the president. osinbande

get respect, guy
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Yeah! Yeah!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by czaratwork: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Surely they will gather but not of Me.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by wristbangle: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Shameless dolts.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by idris4eva(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Who has more Constitutional rights btw the VP an cos?

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by seunlly(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2017
me no dey believe all this sahara news. tomorrow u go here say Sahara dey beg the cabals. nonsense set of people.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by jidxin(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2017
disgnated survivors sef get their own cabal... even when d president was incapacitated d vp was being watched

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by wakes: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2017
crisis?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Call me when the actual gist hits the ground. Is it a state capture or simple monopoly?

If these people have knowledge about PMB's health, obviously something like terminal illness that the public isnt aware of.....they should be wise enough to conviece him to hand over, rather than this hide and seek. Motives....?

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by michoim(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:
sharing this country will solve Nigeria problem. until we start telling ourselves the truth we will keep holding ourselves back.

All your brain could think about is an ancient and bloodthirsty notion of sharing the country. Go and share your village or family first, then we will believe you. Since there is no place you won't have disagreements.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by sukkot: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

get respect, guy
i done adjust the post. oya unquote
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by begwong: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
The cabals kidnapping of chibok girls stunt isn't paying off, they want to bypass the constitution of Nigeria by hook or crook. They are already and always failures!
That Abba kyari will soon be admitted permanently in a London hospital. Shege Dan iska kawai!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Paperwhite(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
[/b]"And the cabal will not allow the "mere commissioner" and acting "coordinator" VP to sign the budget? Guess they're planning to smuggle the vegetative president back here again? Continue you hypocrisy and scheming thou "presidency"[b] This was my assertion ystdy but some zombies were crucifying me with mentions.Only zombies can't reason on their own.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by dodelight(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
Abba Kyari et al: these are the actual people that should be charged with treasonable felony, and not some individual fighting for their right.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Kanoman82(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
Please who has been climbing Aisha since buhari left ?
Is it Afonja osubande ?
be mature pls
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Smooyis(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2017
What is the problem of these few greedy and insatiable Northern politicians sef shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by DieBuhari: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Yorubas were blaming IPOB while Tunde Sabiu a Yoruba and his northern friends were responsible for the article against the short man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by ACHILLES45: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2017
I lost hope for the afonjas and osibande after tifnubus comment about the coup last month.

that comment alone is enough to make an average afonja use their ewedu head for once but they chose not to.

i cannot come and be worrying myself over a mere master and slave rift. Its a usual thing.

ass licking is a very hard job sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by oyienootieno: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Chiboyz40:
Mheeennnn, the kind of dark forces over this country ehhh.. Hmmmm, God will deliver Nigeria.

Which dark forces? Na human being like you...
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by PearlStreet(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
Please who has been climbing Aisha since buhari left ?
Is it Afonja osubande ?

You think Aisha is like your mother and sisters that sleep with dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Kanoman82(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Who believe everything he heard?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by obbax(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Nice one.... Osinbade or whatever he called himself should be learning fast by now what the entity Nigeria really means

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by fufuNegusi(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2017
This is what happens when you employ a cabinet out of sentiment and nepotism

Those rogues have nothing to offer to Nigerians than their greedy political ambitions all to accumulate wealth

They don't value and respect the president
They feel he is a weakling and can be over ridden hence all this

God save my country
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2017
I just hate abba kyarijust like SR do.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Tecno66: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2017
FriendNG:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/05/aso-rock-cabal-moves-london-create-constitutional-crisis

when will Abba Kyari be queried for the 500 million naira he collected from mtn to help reduce the levy placed on them by government? His offence is not different from that of the SGF. It is corruption. Cover up everywhere. The former SGF was initially cleared through a fanton trial before this second trial. The point is Abba Kyari will be facing trial now in a civilised clime instead of forming cabal. Absolute power belongs to God.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Sagay212: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Tell us news about how many roads have been successfully constructed, how many job have been created, how many infrastructure the useless govt has built, how they are working towards making the naira stronger. Useless government with senseless Nigerian media.

It's always about election and how to continue to hold on to power. They have not achieved anything since independence. God will not forgive the white man for giving nigeria independence.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Bobinovic: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2017
I smell treason brewing.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by eph12(m): 8:45am On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I am waiting to see the comments of PDP supporters on this since they tend to always cast aspersions on SR and claim none of their reports is ever true. Take for instance comments such as these on another thread just yesterday by the same SR:

...just to mention a few.

It will be very stupid and shameful for them to believe this one without question.

The question is if you believe this report.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by MrEverest(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2017
The Igbos & most of their Niger Delta brothers have since discovered the resident evil this cabals from the north are, but the suffersicated scar faced & hydraulic soup guzzling ngbatis are yet to get wisdom. They forgot that if you must dine with the devil, then you must use long spoons, and he who fails to learn from history is bound to have another unsavoury experience. I hope we wont withness a repeat of June 12.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by KahlDrogo(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2017
eph12:

The question is if you believe this report.
I never doubt the veracity of sr's publications, I won't start doing so today. I'm not a hypocrite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election / Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.