Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters (49808 Views)

INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis / Fowler , Osinbanjo Out! Cabal Moves To Cage Tinubu / Constitutional Crisis Looms As Cjn's Tenure Ends In Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by ddeola: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2017
It is simple. Anyone working against the government should be removed immediately, they are just APPOINTEES no one voted for them. Nigerians only voted for Buhari/Osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by MrEverest(m): 8:50am On Jun 06, 2017
seunlly:
me no dey believe all this sahara news.
tomorrow u go here say Sahara dey beg the cabals.
nonsense set of people.
Look at them, Mr Ostrich, ofcourse you only believe what is palatable to your ears. Funny People.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by bayinq25(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Einl:
Us youths will be here insulting each other.

All these big politicians, their children are schooling abroad or working in CBN or EFCC through illegal employment.

And we de here insulting ourselves.

We have to take the bull by the horns.

Stand together and defeat this Satanic forces who are also known as the Nigerian Political Elite.
This is the most sensible quote today, God bless you for your wisdom.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by kaymandak(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2017
Prof... Kill them all..

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by eph12(m): 8:52am On Jun 06, 2017
idris4eva:
Who has more Constitutional rights btw the VP an cos?
The cos acts as the mouthpiece of the president, so it's between the president and VP. It's the same thing in the western world from what I see in their movies.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by GoodMuyis(m): 8:54am On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:
sharing this country will solve Nigeria problem. until we start telling ourselves the truth we will keep holding ourselves back.

We will share the Contiri, because Baba emeka wey my street get like 200 bags of garri, rice, beans ans other stuff
how you wan make him carry himself, family and his shop go Enugu?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Mrjo(m): 8:57am On Jun 06, 2017
FriendNG:
Baba com send Dis your kitchen cabinet like Abba Kyari home. Let them come and be going I am tired of them.

But I don't believe Sahara report on Hadi Sirika.
so cus he is nt an ipob? U dont hav to comment @ first. Shame!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by GoodMuyis(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:
Please who has been climbing Aisha since buhari left ?
Is it Afonja osubande ?

You see your outside, charity begins at home

KahlDrogo:
Is that how someone climbs your M when your F travels? Well, your comment speaks volumes about the kind of situation that obtains in your home.

A very Fatal Response

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Mrjo(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2017
GoodMuyis:

We will share the Contiri, because Baba emeka wey my street get like 200 bags of garri, rice, beans ans other stuff
how you wan make him carry himself, family and his shop go Enugu?
so people dont live abroad?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by FriendNG: 9:04am On Jun 06, 2017
Mrjo:
so cus he is nt an ipob? U dont hav to comment @ first. Shame!

What of the Abba Kyari that I recommend his sacking? is he an Ipob member?

Always reason b4 you comment.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by eejo(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2017
fellow nairalanders can you now see what GEJ pass through in the hands of those northern cabals
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Bondesniger(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2017
handful of disgruntled presidential aides were in attendance,
hope you understand
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Bondesniger(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2017
eph12:

The cos acts as the mouthpiece of the president, so it's between the president and VP. It's the same thing in the western world from what I see in their movies.
pls think again this is not Hollywood
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by rofanx13: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2017
The thunder that wil fire this cabal is stil gathering momentum
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by eph12(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Bondesniger:
pls think again this is not Hollywood
So many things you don't know. Don't worry, you not alone
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Afonjas are sadomasochists, how much mental anguish can a group of people take, from my view, a whole lot,Sabiu, Kyari and other phantom enemies, give them their karma, vultures in power
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by dragonking2: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2017
FriendNG:
Baba com send Dis your kitchen cabinet like Abba Kyari home. Let them come and be going I am tired of them.

Lol, I thought you claimed that Osinbajo was marginalizing the north. Lol

The truth is coming out gradually and as usual, I have made you face the truth and reality. cool
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by victorDanladi: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Sahara reporters and funny news which always serves a purpose. Every enemy of Tinubu has corrupt dealings. Northern masses like Osibanjo? Na the north wey I dey abi northern hemisphere?

lolz....Ijaw-slaves and illogicalities.

Sahara reporter have written several anti-Tinubu articles in the past.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by repogirl(f): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2017
So Abba Kyari sef is sick...what is sickening all of them nah? Abi is it their selfish agendas and wicked hearts? lipsrsealed... That kind thing can cause the organs inside their body to sick.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by dragonking2: 9:26am On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
cheesy Another story to keep zombies happy for the week grin

E be like say some of the senior zombies like sarrki and omenkalives are tired. I hardly see them shouting sai baba upadan grin

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by victorDanladi: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
slave and master wahala...nothing concerns Igbos here

Exactly,just face your own Masters.The Ijaws.

However,have you worshipped your God today?....you who I mean.

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by malton: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Sahara reporters and funny news which always serves a purpose. Every enemy of Tinubu has corrupt dealings. Northern masses like Osibanjo? Na the north wey I dey abi northern hemisphere?

Which northern state are you?
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by dragonking2: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
repogirl:
So Abba Kyari sef is sick...what is sickening all of them nah? Abi is it their selfish agendas and wicked hearts? lipsrsealed... That kind thing can cause the organs inside their body to sick.
You get sharp eyes.. The OP was trying to be smart by not highlighting that part.

My questions are what is making all these northerners to be sick? Don't they eat properly? They hardly involve themselves in factory work or expose themselves to harmful substances yet they fall sick anyhow. Tomorrow they will field another sick northerner for presidency,then we suffer the consequences again

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Tunde sabiu

Yoruba Muslims disgracing Yoruba since the time of IMO river with their docility, follow follow, servitude and betrayal

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by repogirl(f): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2017
dragonking2:
You get sharp eyes.. The OP was trying to be smart by not highlighting that part.

My questions are what is making all these northerners to be sick? Don't they eat properly? They hardly involve themselves in factory work or expose themselves to harmful substances yet they fall sick anyhow. Tomorrow they will field another sick northerner for presidency,then we suffer the consequences again
maybe it is malnourishment... They need more vegetables in their diet. grin

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by dragonking2: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2017
repogirl:
maybe it is malnourishment... They need more vegetables in their diet. grin
This is why Nigeria needs to separate and go it's separate ways.
These people lack the basic knowledge to move the country forward and now they are also lacking in health. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by DJInfluence: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
eezeribe:
God punish all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God punishment fit take plenty years before it oocurs, so make sango, Amadioha, Ifa form the Avengers and suicide squade punish all of them.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by LordAdam16: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2017
FriendNG:

This article has Yoruba interests written all over it...

After their wingmen have been saying the Farouk pen name was the tool of Igbos, the Lagos-Ibadan express media have decided to pin it on an actual Northern elite. And that he was directed by Abba Kyari who is their favorite antagonist.

The SGF was at no time part of the cabal because he was a Tinubu man. And the SGF was with Osinbajo when he was dismissed. Buhari was holed up in his room recuperating when he was dismissed. So Buhari did not bypass Kyari. Kyari dismissed Lawal, and that is why Lawal asked "Who is the Presidency?"

SR is trying to spin this really well to take a shot back at the Northern angle.

The political battle for 2019 is in full force. Expect more exchanges until Buhari returns.

@gberra, can you come and call Hadi an IPOB yoot?

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by tifany89(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
cheesy Another story to keep zombies happy for the week grin
My bro even if I don't care about what happens if the presidency but this write up seems to be true. We already saw the antics of kyari by that write up against Osibanjo that he favours his yoruba and RCCG people. But what ilks me in all of this is the stupidity of the yorubas here on nairaland. They blamed Igbos for the write up, insisted It was written by the Igbos with an Hausa pseudonym to cast aspersions of the Ag.president. They think Igbos are cowardly like them. If Igbos want to attack you dey do so without hiding behind others. I saw how they were masturbating all over that thread and I kept asking myself if this cowardice or just pure hatred. From every indication Igbos have no reason whatsoever to malign Osibanjo. We all know those who aren't too comfortable with Osibanjos rising profile. But idiots couldn't attack them even if it's on here. I was shocked by the herd mentality. Not even one person could think differently or stand out. Even if the North find a way to remove Osibanjo, you will see foolish idiots rather attack Igbos. Very funny I tell you and am wondering if it's these same idiots that will fight for their man. Osibanjo should just be aware he doesn't have people behind him if it's these e-rats I see here dat are his supporters

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters by jjjjj2017: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:
sharing this country will solve Nigeria problem. until we start telling ourselves the truth we will keep holding ourselves back.
God bless you real good!

Thunder Fire all unity beggar & hausa-fulani asslicker!

cc TonyeBarcanista

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / Atiku Congratulates Buhari In Abuja Yesterday / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.