Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) (33765 Views)

Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (PART 2) By FFK / Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by daddyrich: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Pls can we reason with the truth for once and stop ranting?
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2017
lightblazingnow:
[s][/s]

Hatred burning

Yes. My hatred for conmen.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by skxtt2015(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2017
If u like jump into the lagoon,I stand with prophet TB Joshua. No fvck givwn

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Mune: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2017
This is the most disgusting balderdash I have ever read. Empty long epistle without a single concrete proof.

The man just enjoy writing his fantasies and I recommend he relocate to US Hollywood as a story writer.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by kogistar: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2017
chibabe259:
Your name sounds like fvck when pronounced.
u want him to Bleep u?
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ivolt: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2017
I have always suspected that FFK is under the influence of
the holy spirit, it is very glaring from his write-ups.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by skxtt2015(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=IamaNigerianGuy post=57236689]FFK is an idiot for defending the charlatan that calls himself 'prophet' T.B Joshua.
Both of them can get away with writing this rubbish because the people in Nigeria are for the most part gullible and uneducated.

If a spacecraft, drone, UFO or whatever caused the damage to the false prophets building , can FFK enlighten us on the mechanism of action it employed ? Was it a death ray ? Vibration ? Resonance ?
Explain the physics to us.
Does he think he can generate any nonsense theory he likes and feed us with it ?

The FAAN has since come out to state that their planes routinely fly training missions in that area. So was it the FAAN plane that caused the collapse ? If someone in government wanted to destroy TB Joshuas building why would they use a FAAN plane ? Why not the Nigerian AirForce ?
In fact, why would they need a plane at all ?
If the damage was caused by an explosion, why did the charlatan Joshua not push for an investigation immediately? At least that would have uncovered evidence like explosive residue , blast fragments and a characteristic pattern of damage and fragment dispersal characteristic of high energy forces.

Many of the victims were south African citizens. South Africa has a robust forensic capacity and a great deal of interest in unraveling the truth about the incident. Why has the 'prophet' not sought their assistance ? Instead he is a fugitive and dare not step foot in the country. Is that because they are more enlightened over there and will not believe his balderdash ?

TB Joshua is on record bribing journalists and pleading with them to publish favourable articles about himself and cover up the circumstances surrounding the collapse of his building. The tapes are on SoundCloud, YouTube and elsewhere :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ikfRTduvA

For three days after the incident, his goons and paid henchmen prevented entry of witnesses and rescuers into the site.
Why ?
What were they hiding ?.

TB Joshua's negligence caused the death of 116 people in 2014 and he thinks he can escape without consequence. Considering the kind of country Nigeria is , he just may succeed.

Fake pastor, false prophet, fake politician, fake country.[have a re-rpthink before posting
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by DarkHenrie(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017
See hagiography nah. This man FFK is just not disposed to doing anything at all with moderation. Everything must be overdone to attract the maximum level of attention. I won't be surprised if he says TB Joshua fell from heaven on so and so date. Drama is literally his middle name.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ipobarecriminals: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Give a dog a bone,especially a bingo type and watch how e go jump up and down.This attest to the fact dat FFK. is a dog.Pity and pathetic
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Ghostscript(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!
naso dem scam my friend last week
Abumtestimony1:
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!
Abumtestimony1:
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by jrusky(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2017
micfoley:
Ffk again.
Interesting essay which contains weighty allegations. He is actually accusing security agencies of committing mass murder of Nigerians and many foreigners. I hope he realizes the implications of what he's saying.
And this is just part 1

I guess from all what I read here I don't think he mentioned any particular security agency as the perpetrator of the said collapse of the building beside one thing I know fully well in recent time about FFK is he is in possession of some serious fact as per what is on on in Nigeria. He was the first to raise alarm on Buhari and apc satanic plans in relaton to the state of Nigeria. I remember this same FFK raised the alarm on Fulani Herdsmen plan to invade and murder which so many people insulted him brutally here but did it not happened and still happening He was the one that droped a serious sensitive enlightment here few weeks ago about what the a s s hole called Ahmadu Bello did or said during Nigeria Independent saga that the the finger print is still hauting Nigeria till date despite the a s hole dead long ago? So some extend FFK could be correct because personally I knew something went wrong somewhere about the collapsed of that building I knew something was not right somewhere.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:

Source: http://www.femifanikayode.org/t-b-joshua-murder-in-the-church-part-1/

An interesting, insightful and revealing write-up by Fani Kayode!

It is always preferable to hear from both sides!

Indeed TB Joshua did mention these drones hovering the place of the incident but I guess alot of people were carried away by the loss of life to be able to reason the right way!

I was inclusive even Though none of my relatives was affected! But I felt the pains of others!
Besides, it wasn't clear then why TB Joshua would be singled out by the drones or their sponsors!

Fani Kayode has exposed more than I had known.
I hope to read the other part.
I think we all deserve to know the truth!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by nobleblood: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Mr Femi, as you've said rightly, he is a man of God who predicts and prophesy; elections, football etc....but why didn't he received prophesy about the bad belle who blowed up his church

Do u actually know what ingonarance means. It means to ignore.

Watch the you tube video and stop feeding of others ignorance.

Ffk is right. Nigerians are dumb!
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Jakumo(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
FFK is an mo.ro.n for defending the charlatan that calls himself 'prophet' T.B Joshua.
Both of them can get away with writing this rubbish because the people in Nigeria are for the most part gullible and uneducated.

If a spacecraft, drone, UFO or whatever caused the damage to the false prophets building , can FFK enlighten us on the mechanism of action it employed ? Was it a death ray ? Vibration ? Resonance ?
Explain the physics to us.
Does he think he can generate any nonsense theory he likes and feed us with it ?

The FAAN has since come out to state that their planes routinely fly training missions in that area. So was it the FAAN plane that caused the collapse ? If someone in government wanted to destroy TB Joshuas building why would they use a FAAN plane ? Why not the Nigerian AirForce ?
In fact, why would they need a plane at all ?
If the damage was caused by an explosion, why did the charlatan Joshua not push for an investigation immediately? At least that would have uncovered evidence like explosive residue , blast fragments and a characteristic pattern of damage and fragment dispersal characteristic of high energy forces.

Many of the victims were south African citizens. South Africa has a robust forensic capacity and a great deal of interest in unraveling the truth about the incident. Why has the 'prophet' not sought their assistance ? Instead he is a fugitive and dare not step foot in the country. Is that because they are more enlightened over there and will not believe his balderdash ?

TB Joshua is on record bribing journalists and pleading with them to publish favourable articles about himself and cover up the circumstances surrounding the collapse of his building. The tapes are on SoundCloud, YouTube and elsewhere :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-ikfRTduvA

For three days after the incident, his goons and paid henchmen prevented entry of witnesses and rescuers into the site.
Why ?
What were they hiding ?.

TB Joshua's negligence caused the death of 116 people in 2014 and he thinks he can escape without consequence. Considering the kind of country Nigeria is , he just may succeed.

Fake pastor, false prophet, fake politician, fake country.

Sadly, rational thought processes do NOT lie within the intellectual capabilities of most Nigerians who grew up steeped in mystical tales of magic and sorcery that combine to predispose otherwise rational individuals to remaining astonishingly gullible when it comes to accepting utterly preposterous tall tales grounded NOT in scientific analysis, but in whimsical fantasy of the sort that would only be found plausible by toddlers, in more enlightened societies generally found OUTSIDE the African continent.

Pastor Jaguda's builders tried to cut corners and violate building codes in erecting that rickety structure 6 floors high, on a sinking foundation meant to carry no more than two floors, but since that ugly, goat-bearded snake-oil salesman makes his living by deception and fleecing his brain-dead flock of imbeciles, it was no surprise to hear him spout idiotic claims about marauding UFOs, in order to deflect attention from his own murderous criminality.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
The moment I heard Jonathan, election and enemies ...anyway it's close to my submission then where I talked about.

the possibility of harboring ebola victims all in the name of healing.

2. The possibilities of involvement of countries with citizens present at the guest house. Or why do you think no country is pressing charges.

Ffk should just be careful in the way and manner he wants to go about divulging government top secret if he loves Jonathan himself cos is the truth / top secret file is eventually opened, even GEJ may end up paying for genocide. So a wise man will never come up to write this nonsense knowing he was part of the government and still a citizen of the country in which it's protection should be his almost priority.

So Ffk should remember he's dealing with NIA and anything is possible even his castration.

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by emi14: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
micfoley:
Ffk again.
Interesting essay which contains weighty allegations. He is actually accusing security agencies of committing mass murder of Nigerians and many foreigners. I hope he realizes the implications of what he's saying.
And this is just part 1

FFK is not naive about law and legal practice. He is well-informed and unarguably considered the implications of these presentations. Allow him to unearth the evil behind the ugly incident that happened to SCOAN and the people of God. Do not advice him, No doubt he have enough advisers. Thankyou.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Jakumo:

Sadly, rational thought processes do NOT lie within the intellectual capabilities of most Nigerians who grew up steeped in mystical tales of magic and sorcery that combine to predispose otherwise rational individuals to remaining astonishingly gullible when it comes to accepting utterly preposterous tall tales grounded NOT in scientific analysis, but in whimsical fantasy of the sort that would only be found plausible by toddlers, in more enlightened societies generally found OUTSIDE the African continent.

Pastor Jaguda's builders tried to cut corners and violate building codes in erecting that rickety structure 6 floors high, on a sinking foundation meant to carry no more than two floors, but since that ugly, goat-bearded snake-oil salesman makes his living by deception and fleecing his brain-dead flock of imbeciles, it was no surprise to hear him spout idiotic claims about marauding UFOs, in order to deflect attention from his own murderous criminality.

cry grin cheesy undecided
It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Jakumo(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

cry grin cheesy undecided
It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

That infant-like gullibility is one of the reasons why stereotypes about Africans persist to this day, among many living in the West.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by GavelSlam: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2017
solaere:
The truth is there is more to the collapse than jxt weak foundat....ikotun egbe is not an air route what is hovering chopper for dat emerge from no where nd after completly going round d building 3ice it disappear nd down d building goes ....

And someone liked this statement that appears to be the work of freeborn the madman.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by emi14: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
nobleblood:

Nigerians are dumb. Are you Nigerian or Jamaican? You're same as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by GavelSlam: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
nobleblood:

No apologies, FFK was referring to you in particular.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by akpanbaba: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
How could someone who has no information to contribute on the subject matter call a man has volunteered information a
MAD MAN .? Again I have not heard any reaction from those in powers either from state or Federal.Yet to see anybody confronting FFK on the other side of the story.My take is before we call FFK mad or other names let us hear from state or Federal especially from Intelligence Dept.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brother Ffk...please this is NIA your Castration is possible in 24hrs and I bet you Nigerians will go about doing their business until free period they talk about you over a bottle of beer. your life from 180m may be = 0.

Bros wise up
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Garrirevenge:
If its possible for everyone to migrate out of this country, i think that would have been the best option for the citizens of this failed nation.
Exactly bae
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Dalek(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
The senior pastor of the church,T. B. Joshua Has linked the tragedy to a strange aircraft "hovering" above the building shortly before it fell.[7]A video was released on YouTube that allegedly showed the plane hovering around the building before its collapse.

[8]However, the coroner's report unequivocally found the cause to be due to structural failure.[9]
Three government agencies, (the Nigeria Building And Road Research Instititute (NBBRI), the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) and the Building Collapse Prevention Guild (BCPG)) examined the site and found the following inadequacies:

*.Inadequate beams of 750mm by 225mm (should have been 900mm by 300mm)
*.Inadequately reinforced columns (should have been reinforced with 12 x Y25 bars or 20 x Y20mm bars. Instead they used 10 x Y20 bars (as seen in the video released by SCOAN).
*.Inadequate bearing pressure for the central column due to the 2m x 2m x 0.9m foundations.
*.Failure to introduce rigid zones for bracing the structure and did not design the frames as an unbraced structure.*.Failure to provide movement joints that could have absorbed any movement due to creep, contraction, expansion and differential settlement etc..
*.8 out of the 12 main beams of the structure failed because they were undersized, under-reinforced (both in tension and shear), the tension bars were poorly anchored to the column supports and 8 x Y20 was used instead of14 x Y20.
*.The ground floor columns were slender and readily gave in to buckling[10]

So FFK is telling me all dis agency are liars?? what is the gain for the government by destroying the church and killing foreigners​?? let's think dis thru.
FFK needs help.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by BornWinner247: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
Congrats to yesterday's winners. All thanks to God Almighty for making it Possible.. See images below for more..

Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by bankable: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
please help a nairalander qualify for a chance to perform at glo concert jez click d link and like his video https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by cardoctor(m): 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
I keep wondering what goes on in this guys head.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Tecno66: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
micfoley:
Ffk again.
And this is just part 1
Hope he is not taken out before part 2. Remember Dele Giwa.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by mceze(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
yeyeboi:
The person above me dey para Abeg make una help me give am paracetamol

Shut up! He is saying the truth.
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by Tecno66: 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Mr Femi, as you've said rightly, he is a man of God who predicts and prophesy; elections, football etc....but why didn't he received prophesy about the bad belle who blowed up his church
The answer to your question is found in 2Kings 4:27
Re: TB Joshua: Murder In The Church By FFK (Part 1) by ybalogs(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
malton:
FFK is messed up upstairs.
EVEN DOWNSTAIRS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension / Throwback Photo Of Gowon And Ojukwu Reconciling 40 Years After End Of Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.