Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? (2124 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / What's Your Marital Status? / Your Marital Status? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? by mylady1: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2010
Dating a man who told me he is married, when he is actually not. He is raising his children on his own but is actually divorced. We are quite serious so I do not understand why he is lying about this. He is a terrific father to his children and does everything for them, but why does he lie? Maybe because he does not want me to come to his house.

I put off his advances at first until he convince me to date him. After that he only told me his wife lives in London but comes to visit occasionally. He says he will leave the wife for me if I am serious, but he is not even legally married??

I do not understand. I have a child too, but I am already divorced. Why couldn't he just tell me. I found out through a friend that he is a single father.
Re: Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2010
Maybe he is not ready for a committed relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
@poster
who knows why he lied?! talk to the guy directly and let him know what you learned about his marital status and let HIM explain.
Re: Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? by mylady1: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
@ebony - I thought the same

@ MrBrown - still mulling that idea over, that why I came here first
Re: Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2010
Your best bet is to talk to the guy smiley
Re: Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 16, 2019
He doesn't love you and wants to use you when his wife is not around
Re: Why Would A Man Lie About His Marital Status in Reverse Order? by Kobicove(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2019
He probably told you he's married so you won't start bugging him about marriage

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Pregnant Woman? / How True Is "if He Hits U Once,he'll Do It Again'' / Ladies Can U Marry A Man That Eats Once A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.