Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring (49389 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Islie: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
The FCT has become the Nigerian “Italy” as some highly-connected ladies lure poverty-stricken girls from remote villages and towns for prostitution

Charity Nwakaudu, Abuja

The Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has become the Nigerian “Italy” as some highly-connected ladies now lure beautifully-endowed but poverty-stricken innocent girls from remote villages and towns for prostitution in the name of job availability in the capital city.

The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and other related agencies are aware of this development and have been making efforts to sensitise the public on this dangerous trend.

The NAPTIP has always discouraged girls against traveling out with people of questionable character who promise them job opportunities and better life abroad.

Although the Federal Government has consistently assured Nigerians of good economic outlook, the level of poverty is still very high to the extent that most families can barely feed twice a day.

Perhaps as a result of the economic hardship some parents easily submit to the claims of job opportunities in the big cities and send their daughters out to make money for them at all costs. Investigations by Daily Sun reveal that most girls who travel to Abuja on the claim of going to meet a friend for a job end up in apartments rented for them by their mistresses.

They roam at night for “romantic hunt” so as to make returns to their mistresses. From the proceeds of their daily outings they pay rents to their boss ladies. Anybody who is not ready to meet up with that is thrown out of the house.

There are also disturbing cases of some women who go to villages in search of house helps. They give out those girls to restaurant owners in town and get paid monthly.

Back to the “mart girls” as they call themselves they are easily picked out in their neighborhood and any social gathering.

They are either, hugging their cigarettes, puffing out thick smokes or bickering among themselves. They are frequently accused by their neighbours of stealing clothes in the compounds where they are housed.

Some of their neighbours who claim that they are struggling to contend their seeming anti-social behaviours confessed that living in the same neighborhood with these “mart girls” is real hell.

Mrs. Sandra Olayinka lives in the same compound with some of the girls in the Jabi. Her story: “These girls have lost every sense of womanhood. At times, I wonder if it was really a woman that gave birth to them.

“There is no kind of evil that they do not involve in. They smoke and steal at any smallest opportunity. There was a day we nearly ran away because of the number of heavily armed security operatives we saw on the street.

“It was later we were made to understand that one of the girls said she came back that morning with the money she made and kept it with her gold jewelry in her bag, only for her to come out of the restroom and found her bag emptied. The lady that was sleeping when she dropped it and discovered it was nowhere to be found.

“She invited members of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) to help her collect her stolen property. But till date nobody has seen the ‘sleeping lady’ because immediately she stole those things, she relocated to another place to continue with her business.

“Our husbands can easily be seduced. As from 4pm you start seeing them with all manner of skimpy and braless tops, walking around the environment hunting for the night’s catch. It is no longer easy living with this kind of people around you. I pray God to protect my husband from these daughters of destruction.”

Another neighbour, Abdulrasheed Adamu, from Maitama confessed: “It is not funny having these girls around the neighbourhood.

You cannot differentiate between night and day because they are always going and coming till dawn. Even when you want to rest in the day, you hear them quarrelling on top of their voice. At times they fight violently.

“The most annoying one is what they wear around. I find it difficult to come out of my room. They wear very skimpy, see-through clothes and sit carelessly in the compound to attract any available man. To void temptations, I stay in my room until when I am going out.”

A security man in Wuse Zone 3, Mr. Lawal Shuibu, claimed that the ladies are making his life unbearable as he can no longer sleep at night: «l am always attending to someone at the gate till dawn.”

He added that the rate at which they fight and quarrel is alarming: “There is no day that passes without them fighting over missing things around them.”

The Rapid Response Squad Force headquarters Abuja Assistant commissioner of police in charge Mr Mohammed Guri sent a strong warning to criminals to relocate from FCT Abuja or else it will wage a war on them.

http://sunnewsonline.com/behold-abujas-new-prostitution-ring/

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by lovelove2323: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Bartwale(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fret

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by ChiefOloye(m): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
O pari
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by boolet: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
All hail the acclaimed oldest profession in the world... grin

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by SaintHilary(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Only one state comes to mind
EDO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Shortyy(f): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
The hypocrites are coming...

8 Likes

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by helphelp: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by maxiuc(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
[right][/right] cheesy
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by tossie101(f): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
grin
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by 12345baba(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
no be today nah.

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by ayatt(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
FG will soon clamp down on them
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by dkronicle(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Live na hustle, but dont get hustled

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by FYB(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
“The most annoying one is what they wear around. I find it difficult to come out of my room. They wear very skimpy, see-through clothes and sit carelessly in the compound to attract any available man. To void temptations, I stay in my room until when I am going out.”

and the only pic you can post is that thing up there

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nightmareo07: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nawa
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nightmareo07: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nobe today
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by GOFRONT(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na waoo....Before, their coded names are.....Runs girl, smart girls, ......Now they are called Mart girls

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Tundeobama(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
I pods lady in lagos as gone to Abuja to open shop.can't count number of ipod pusy my frnds run daily there village husband Don suffer.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
I no go lieee.. prostitution is getting worst in Abuja.. the area am staying self, Hmmmm.. na only GOD go help us.

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Fierce11: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Women are their own worst enemies.. quote me anywhere.
But why do the victims find it hard to escape from such torments? Can they not gather up the money and enter night bus that day? Instead, them go dey buy igboo and cigarettes dey worsen the situation.. cultists who claim to have been forcefully oriented comes to mind.. .
Zinnyzee:
Adonbelieveit
What do you not believe? The fact that ladies are now turned to sex slaves.. Or the fact that your fellow self acclaimed feminists are actually the creatures behind such barbaric and inhuman act? j

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Lalas247(f): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
lol it's expected....
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by PenlsCaP: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tundeobama:
I pods lady in lagos as gone to Abuja to open shop.can't count number of ipod pusy my frnds run daily there village husband Don suffer.
Keep up deceiving ur self,
We all read it here 2 days ago how 2afonja ladies were killed in Saudi Arabia because of prostitution, but u Afonja have always claimed ur ladies are innocent..
Thank God for internet sha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Any girl living in abuja is an ashawo.....never marry any girl from abuja...

7 Likes

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by alphaconde(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fierce11:
Women are their own worst enemies.. quote me anywhere
mart girls everywhere

1 Like

Women of easy virtue
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by AlphaStyles(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
The holy city aint so holy i guess
awon ti wuse zone 2
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by CaptainGOOD: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
They do worst
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
Adonbelieveit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.