Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! (957 Views)

Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! by viki84(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
1. Don't Listen To Your Single GirlFriends
2. Compliment Him
3. Don't Nag Him Much
4. Be Supportive Of Him, Be His Number One Fan
5. Try To Curb Your Jealousy
6. Know What He Likes
7. Don't Expect Him To Buy You Things All The Time, He Has Needs Too.
8. Love Him For Who He Is
9. Be Sexually Open
10. Respect Him
11. When You Have A Problem, Talk Not To Your Friends,but Him, He Is The One You're In A Relationship With
12. Keep Looking Good, Stay Fresh(No Grandma Panties) Very Important.

Love Is All About Knowing Me, Knowing You.

Cc; Lalasticlala I Want Make All Those Ladies Wey De Disturb You See This Post
Re: 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! by oluwashedy: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
They'll never learn
Re: 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lol women don't do this anymore o.
Re: 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! by porchbaby(f): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
viki84:
1. Don't Listen To Your Single GirlFriends
2. Compliment Him
3. Don't Nag Him Much
4. Be Supportive Of Him, Be His Number One Fan
5. Try To Curb Your Jealousy
6. Know What He Likes
7. Don't Expect Him To Buy You Things All The Time, He Has Needs Too.
8. Love Him For Who He Is
9. Be Sexually Open
10. Respect Him
11. When You Have A Problem, Talk Not To Your Friends,but Him, He Is The One You're In A Relationship With
12. Keep Looking Good, Stay Fresh(No Grandma Panties) Very Important.

Love Is All About Knowing Me, Knowing You.

Cc; Lalasticlala I Want Make All Those Ladies Wey De Disturb You See This Post
sorry for u
Re: 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! by viki84(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
porchbaby:
sorry for u
are the rules too much for you?

(1) (Reply)

13 Things Every Man Expect From His Woman In Is Life. / 5 Reasons Hoes Are Winning And You Are Not! / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Nigerian Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Faceb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.