Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu (5039 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / BREAKING: Kachikwu’s Appointment Absolves Buhari Of Blame As President/oil Minis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by chymes0359(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Seems like some people are getting HBP at the Mention of Nnamdi Kanu!
Na so una go die like devil at the mention of Jesus...
Amen.
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Bowlexzy(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by ZombieTERROR: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
uyiekpenn:
your father is a fool.
Hahahah
You are just hungry
Oya go chop ban jare grin
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
grin Hate him or love him nnamdi is a great man grin

Hey, how did you get unchained/unbanned ?
The mods seem to've made you forget your usual signature - "quote me anywhere".
Lol !
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by sweetrace(f): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=conductor3 post=57251075][/quote]

Abomination!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by bkool7(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kyase:
naso you see am? The guy can lie ehn

I thought the. sit-at-home was done in rememberance of the fallen heroes during the civil war ?
Why is he now saying its to show their popularity in the East ?
Or , did he deceived people into staying at home ?
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
bkool7:

I thought the. sit-at-home was done in rememberance of the fallen heroes during the civil war ?
Why is he now saying its to show their popularity in the East ?
Or , did he deceived people into staying at home ?
he's making it out of their stupidiousness
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:
namdi cownu is simply a fool. he would kill his mother at the sight of $100,000,000 and he is here talking about billions. the funny this is that the ipoop clowns would still believe this lie
pained soul, cardiac arrest is on the way
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Arda1000:
pained soul, cardiac arrest is on the way

why should I feel bad? he has not been exonerated yet
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:

why should I feel bad? he has not been exonerated yet
if so i wonder why you are expressing your fear
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Arda1000:
if so i wonder why you are expressing your fear

what's fearful about my post? that I called him a fool and a liar?
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:

what's fearful about my post? that I called him a fool and a liar?
why would call him that have you have a chat with him face to face?
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:
namdi cownu is simply a fool. he would kill his mother at the sight of $100,000,000 and he is here talking about billions. the funny this is that the ipoop clowns would still believe this lie
God bless NK the tormentor of abobakus... They don't want us to believe NK but they want us to believe lie Muhammed the father of liars.. inconsequential goons!!
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Notasyouthink:
God bless NK the tormentor of abobakus... They don't want us to believe NK but they want us to believe lie Muhammed the father of liars.. inconsequential goons!!

who cares if you worship him? try any nonsense and the police will deal with you. Mandi cownu is still a useless liar
Re: They Offered Me 50 Million Dollars, Vice President, Oil Wells-nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
APCsupporter:

who cares if you worship him? try any nonsense and the police will deal with you. Mandi cownu is still a useless liar
You don't care if I worship him but You wish for Kanu to be sidelined all because you don't want Igbos to get bia4ra... The truth is that NK is better than you in all ramifications and Bia4ra will​ come your only option is to hang yourself that way Bia4ra will cease to torment you grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Confirmed His Coming Defeat In Nationwide Broadcast / But This Ned Nwoko No Get Shame / Peter Obi Built All These Without Borrowing Still Saved #75 Billion(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.