Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

More Crisis In Jos Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Crisis In Jos Today (15488 Views)

Picture Of The Lion Killed In Jos Today / Fresh Crisis In Senate As APC Senators Vow To Stop Ekweremadu From Presiding / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Crisis In Jos Today by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2010
aisha2:

Sad how you can just talk without thinking. We are all affected, we have all lost people, friends relatives, houses and cars? Will you be happy if i am killed seeing that i fall into the catergory you mentioned? Do you have any idea the hell, fear and loss we have gone through since 2001? Haba Fhemmy, I have such respect for you, Ifs an unfair statement. For your information, we lost four relatives to the first crisis and we fall in the catergory above? Why can we just see everyone in leadership as bad and wish so much evil to them? Do you even know this people you wish death for? If God says any of us will die in the crisis, we will, but its sad for you to say such, i expected much more from you. The first crisis I was still in school, was trapped for 4 days, feed only on maize from a farm, then no GSm, My father was on his way from Abuja, almost burnt, was rescued by some students who had enjoyed his schoolarship. Imagine the hell my family went through not knowing if i was alive and not being able to reach me, as soon as they could come out they sent search parties to coame and look for me and so as many people as they could rescue from my school.
Please think before you post, This can happen to anyone.
Who told you, it does not affect the elites? Who told you we live like that in plateau, in Plateau we carry each other, you are up you carry those down
u sabi telling truth.
Re: More Crisis In Jos Today by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2010
Considering the statement below credited to Muhammed, will it be wrong if I say that Muhamed was a terrorist and hence his followers are following his foot steps?

“I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.”  (Hadith)
Re: More Crisis In Jos Today by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2010
Sunny_bobo:

Considering the statement below credited to Muhammed, will it be wrong if I say that Muhamed was a terrorist and hence his followers are following his foot steps?

“I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.” (Hadith)

Absolutely your statement is here by debunked. Who is the narrator of the hadith? and in which category of hadith?
Re: More Crisis In Jos Today by aloyemeka7: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Absolutely your statement is here by debunked. Who is the narrator of the hadith? and in which category of hadith?

Why not check out the hadith yourself to ascertain if he is lying?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? By Amanze Obi / Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani / Gana’s SDP Endorses Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.